Friendship

SEQUEL : Finding The Lost 13th

Just as what Leeteuk's promised them yesterday, that morning, he came with Hankyung and Yesung to pick Kyuhyun up. After bidding their goodbye and after the long hug from Kyuhyun, they leave the home. Mrs Cho is not crying again this time, instead she smile while waving to them.

 

And now, they are up high in the sky and to be more accurate, they are in Minho's private plane. All of them along with Kyuline members are heading to Jeju island. Since this is a middle of spring season, Jeju is the best place to be at. Flowers blossom beautifully while the warm weather really relaxing you. 

 

After around just almost two hours, they arrived in Jeju Island and now on their way to Minho's family mansion, where they will stay at while they are here. Kyuhyun was so happy when he met them this morning. Kyuhyun can't stop smiling and keep talking to them. Before, Kyuhyun wondered why Leeteuk came to pick him so early in the morning. And when he found out that they will take a trip to somewhere, he is jumping happily. Thanks to his brothers, he got a time to spend up with his Kyuline members after months. 

 

"Welcome to Choi's Mansion everyone!!" Minho shouted once they get inside the big and well devorated mansion. 

 

"We knew it already." Changmin cut him off after he put his bag on the floor, ignoring the stares from Minho. These two, really like a cat and dog sometimes. 

 

"By the way, where is your maids?" Jonghyun asked when he noticed that no one are there to greet them or even opening the door for them earlier. Kyuline members had came here once so he knows it.

 

"Oh, I give them a holiday. We will be here without any disturbance. Enjoy it guys!!!" Minho replied with his wide smile.

 

"You stupid!! Now, who will cook for us? We will starving to death!! I can't live without food!!!" Changmin screamed as he shaking Minho's body hardly enough to make the shorter fainted to death if anyone didn't stop them.

 

"I can cook." Come a voice of a saviour for Minho and maybe an angel for Changmin. Changmin releasing Minho's body and dashing towards Ryeowook. 

 

"Oh, hyung!! You are my saviour!! I love you Ryeowook hyung!!" Changmin stated happily while hugging the smaller body tightly.

 

Kyuhyun slapping his own face with Changmin while Jonghyun just ignoring him by checking either Minho is still alive or not. The brothers just laughing on the friends antics. Ryeowook on the other side keep pushing Changmin's body away since no one ever hugging him like that except for his brothers. It's awkwards and he is not used with this. 

 

"Go away will you!!!" Ryeowook pushed Changmin away.

 

After everyone settled on their room, they gathers up in the living room. Kyuhyun and Changmin are in the middle of the room while playing the game while the others just scatters around, doing their own activities. 

 

"Aish, I'm bored." Shindong mutters slowly as he put away the chips that he found in the kitchen.

 

"Isn't there anything that we can do here?" Sungmin asked as he playing with Kyuhyun's hair in front of him. Kyuhyun is sitting on the carpet with Changmin next to him while Eunhyuk and Donghae on the other side of Kyuhyun, watching the battle between the the two.

 

"We can go outside if you want. There is a spring festival in the town." Minho replied after he thinking for anything that he can do. 

 

"But, the festival is much more beautiful in night." Jonghyun pointed out. It's right though. The festival really look better and much more beautiful in night with the neon light and also there is more activity in night than in day.

 

"Then, isn't there is anything else that we can do except watching these two playing the game all day long?" Kibum asked pointing at Kyuhyun and Changmin as he put his book down to his laps.

 

"Like walking in the park, hiking in the mountain or just singing in karaoke?" Siwon joined in by suggesting his opinion. 

 

"Ahh hyung, I don't want to. Walking and hiking is really tired. My sweat are too precious." Kyuhyun said as his eyes still glue with the screen.

 

"You're just lazy." Yesung stated.

 

"Just eat and eat and play. Aish, you need some exercise too you know." Siwon said.

 

"So, you wanna say that I'm not healthy with my way?" Kyuhyun paused his game as he look up to Siwon.

 

"Too healthy anyway." Heechul teased between his smirk.

 

"Chubby Kyu. Oh, I love that nickname!" Changmin said as he wink at Kyuhyun.

 

"Yah!!! Shut up!!" Kyuhyun pinched Changmin's arm before the two of them rolling on the  carpet, fighting with each other.

 

Kangin get up from his seat next to Leeteuk and approaching the rolling boys. He picks up their collar and lift them up to separate them. "Enough of it." He said dangerously. "You're too loud." He added as putting them back to the floor.

 

At the end of it, all of them are sitting in the karaoke room inside Minho's mansion since Kyuhyun and Changmin are too lazy to go out. Kyuhyun is the first one to sing and he is in the middle of choosing the song at the corner of the room. Jonghyun and Ryeowook just entered the room with a tray of wines and some alcohols while Sungmin and Shindong are bringing the glass and some snacks to fill them up.

 

"Ha'ah!! I found it!!" Kyuhyun shouted as he standing up in that corner.

 

"What song is it?" Jonghyun asked while filling the glass for the olders.

 

"Sung Si Kyung." Minho replied for Minho when the melody echoing the room.

 

They listen to Kyuhyun's sweet and soft voice. Seriously, Kyuhyun is really have a nice voice. Kibum and Ryeowook still remembered the first day they met Kyuhyun and where they started talking to him after ten years. It is in a room where Kyuhyun was singing while playing the piano. They realized how talented Kyuhyun is. Maybe that's why he got the power?

 

The song ended and they clapping their hands for Kyuhyun. Then, Kyuhyun joining them on the table while Changmin and Minho left to take their turn in singing. Kyuhyun take a bottle of wine and fill his glass with the dark red liquid.

 

The friends asking the brothers to join them in singing but they just keep saying that they didn't know how to sing and also they never heard any of the songs. At last, only the four of them keep singing crazily for hours. 

 

"So tired. I lost my voice." Minho complained once they are out from the karaoke room.

 

"I still heard you talking though." Yesung stated. 

 

"Yesung hyung make sense. You are so stupid Minho." Changmin hit Minho's shoulder as he laughing at the shorter's face. 

 

"Kids, let's take a short shower before we prepares for lunch. Okay?" Leeteuk said getting the nods from everyone. 

 

"Alright Leeteuk hyung." Jonghyun replied as they move to their room. "Ah, Ryeowook hyung. Call me later when you want to prepare for lunch okay? I will help you." He added before he turn the knob to his room.

 

Ryeowook stops his track and turn his body to face the younger. He smiles as he reply, "Okay Jonghyun. I will." 

 

Kyuhyun get into the room where he share with Changmin since the latter keep bagging him to share together. Donghae almost choked Changmin's neck when he heard it earlier but Eunhyuk stop the older by taking him away. Kyuhyun just shaking his head and agreed to be share with Changmin. 

 

"So, Kyu. How's your life?" Changmin started up while they are laying down on the bed. Neither one of them are getting up to take a bath as like what Leeteuk ordered them earlier. They lay side by side while staring at the painted ceiling above them.

 

"Hm? What with the sudden question?" Kyuhyun asked back.

 

"Since I don't have time to ask you that. We are always be together with the others since morning." Changmin questioned the boy once again while he turn his body to Kyuhyun with his hand supporting his head.

 

Kyuhyun looks at Changmin next to him. "I am fine. Do you remembered the day where I skip the class and be too emotional about my thought?" 

 

"Of course. I saw how sad you were on that day. We want to help you finding your own family but we just can't. We feel bad about it you know." Changmin stated, reminiscing back to the day.

 

"I said how lost I am, don't even know where I came from, who my family are, and why I being left alone. I really want to know about my pust adding with all the dreams that disturbing me at that time. But, you guys said something to me and it make a big impact in my life. Minho said how you guys want to help me. You said that I must appreciate the life I have now. Past is what making me today. And Jongie..he said that he believe one day I will found my family again." He paused as he take a soft breath and closing his eyes for a while.

 

"And all of you are right. Here I am today with my brothers and get my memories back. I am happy, too happy Minnie. It's like I just finished up a thousand puzzles. I never feel this feeling before." 

 

Changmin smile warmly after hearing the confession. "I'm so glad to hear that from you. I noticed how happy you are now Kyu. Just look at your smile whenever you are with your brothers, it shows everything. You deserved it." Changmin saw the tears in Kyuhyun eyes. "Come here!" He said as he pull Kyuhyun into his arms. "We will be so happy if you are happy with your life. We are your friends and friends always be there for their friend." Changmin whispered soothingly.

 

Just then, the door of their room being open widely with a loud bang. It startled both Changmin and Kyuhyun as they looking at the door. And there they found Minho is standing at the door frame with a questionable expression on his face. 

 

Minho take a deep breath after he smirk to Changmin. "Hyung!! Changmin is doing something to Kyuhyun inside their room!!!!" He shouted loudly enough to make all the birds flew away.

 

Nine doors being opens in unison with a loud slammed along with a sound of something broken in the kitchen dowstairs. What a day...

 

After a such of sorrow lunch for both of Minho and also Changmin, they decided to take a walk to the park not far from the mansion. The views along the street side is really nice. Flowers bloom beautifully. White, pink and yellow are the common colours of the flowers around them. The walk happily with each other. Sometimes, their existence really attracting a lot pairs of eyes. Well, what can you say when seventeen young men with a handsome face and nice body are walking together? The street just looks like a fashion stage for them. What a nice view.

 

"Hyung, let take a sit for a while. I'm exhausted." Kyuhyun whining as he leaning against Siwon's body to support him.

 

Siwon ruffling Kyuhyun's hair gently. "Want a ride?" Siwon offering his back for Kyuhyun. 

 

But before Kyuhyun say anything, Heechul steps in between them. "Just walk by yourself brat. You need exercise and don't be such a spoil kid." He said.

 

Kyuhyun pouts his lips before he ignore his diva or should he call devil hyung with Siwon behind to join his Kyuline members just in front of him. Kyuhyun put his arms on Changmin's shoulder closely pulling the taller to his body. He realized that he will have a hole on his back cause by his protective brothers stares, but not like he care anyway. 

 

Due to Kyuhyun acts, they choose to take a sit on the field far from the others people. Kyuhyun lays his body on the grass while he put his head on Kibum's laps. The wind blows softly as it shaking the flowers above them. The blossom flowers falls on the grass near them. They just enjoyed the calming evening.

 

"Kyu. Isn't all of you have a special powers? What is yours?" Jonghyun asked suddenly while whispering, don't want any random people hearing it. 

 

"Want me to show it?" Kyuhyun asked excitedly.

 

"Kyunie, don't be so much. You are still under training." Sungmin voiced out, who sitting not far from them. 

 

Kyuhyun clearing his throat while he close his eyes for a while. Then, after a minutes, Kyuhyun opening his mouth and a sweet voice appeares. Kyuhyun is humming a soft melody and that is still a normal thing for Jonghyun anyway. What is so special about it? Until he got an answer for his own question just now. A small cat approaching them while a puppy also coming towards them from another side. Okay, this start to get weird. From behind the bushes, on the others side, and also from the tree near them, animals are appears from everywhere. They can heard the chirping of birds from the branches above them keep getting louder and louder. 

 

"Kyu.." Jonghyun eyes wonders around them while Changmin and Minho jaws open widely.

 

"He had a special voice. Like what you witness it now, just by a simple melody he can attracting all the animals here. Don't be shock with the others things that he can do with such voice." Hankyung explained.

 

Later on, Kyuhyun change his melody. Slowly, the animals are getting away but the noticed something happens around them. The wind get stronger and the lots of flowers are fallen down. A boy falls down from his bike when he goes straight inside the bushed. A woman slapping the boy in front of him which is his boyfriend, they guess. The light of the street lamp are went on and off. The dogs barking to it owner. Everything is in chaos.

 

Shindong immediately get up and put his hand on Kyuhyun's mouth to stop him. The voice went off and everything back to normal again. "You just make me hungry." Shindong said as he went back to his previous seat.

 

"What have I told you earlier Kyunie?" Sungmin glares.

 

"You still have to learn controlling your power." Ryeowook said. Kibum who is the nearest with Kyuhyun hit the younger on his head.

 

"Aww, Kibummie!"

 

"For what have you done earlier." Kibum said calmly, ignoring Kyuhyun.

 

The night comes and they are spending it in the festival in the town. Like usual, they are gathering everyone eyes towards in every place they went by. They teased each other, they taking pictures and also have their dinner. Kyuhyun keep smiling that night.

 

Just like that, Kyuhyun 3 days and 3 nights vacation ended. Kyuhyun got what he want. He spend it with his brothers, family, and his Kyuline members. He promised them that they will come to pay a visit again one day.