Family

SEQUEL : Finding The Lost 13th

"Mom really miss you Kyuhyun-ah. How are you my son?" Mrs Cho asked after he hug the boy tightly while patting his back softly. 

 

"I'm fine mom. Always fine. I miss you so much mom!" Kyuhyun replied as he releasing himself from the hug and instead of let go the middle age woman, he rather kiss her cheek lovingly and hugging her waist. Kyuhyun saw how teary her eyes so he decided to give her the best smile to warm her heart.

 

Mrs Cho playing with the taller boy's hair and patting his cheek as her smile to Kyuhyun. She almost forget about the others people around them when his husband inviting them to come inside.

 

"Come in inside all of you. Why you didn't told us earlier if you want to come and pay a visit." Mr Cho said as he motioning them to get inside the house. Thirteen of them just suprising him when they just suddenly popped out in front of their gate.

 

They settle down in the living room with Kyuhyun sitting in between Mr and Mrs Cho on the sofa. Mry Cho keep hugging the arm's of Kyuhyun and never once she let him go. They know she must really missing Kyuhyun since Kyuhyun was leaving them. Their love to Kyuhyun can't ever be doubt. Sometimes the brothers feel guilty for taking Kyuhyun from them but they also can't leave Kyuhyun. They are very sorry towards the family.

 

"I willingly let you take Kyuhyun away from me. I guess my job is done. If ten years ago, I always pray for Kyuhyun to meet his family back. When my husband brought him into this house, I always saw the sadness in his eyes. For a year, he just keep himself away from everyone. It's really make us lost and worried. Everynight, he will having a nightmare but still he didn't told us anything. We knows he lied to us about but we didn't want to push him either." Mrs Cho said as she wiping her tears with the tissue. 

 

"But, as I saw him grown up in front of my eyes, how well he is, how pure his smiles is, I feel something inside me. Until one day, I pray hard everynight that he will never ever meet his family again so that we will be together forever. I know, it's selfish but what can I do. It's just a mother's love towards her son. We get closer day by day till it scared me. What if he will leave me?" She paused a little and chuckles with the thought. "And today, he really will leaves me." She whispered. She lifted up her face and locking her teary black eyes to the twelve young men in front of her. "Please, take a good care of him. I give him back to where he belong. With you, his brothers." 

 

After the lunch, it's time to leave. The brothers noticed they sorrow of the couple's eyes and the exchanging their eyes to each other. 

 

"It's pity, you can't be here for too long." Mr Cho said while walking them out.

 

"We will come again in another time." Hankyung replied getting a pat on his shoulder by the man.

 

"Make sure you told us first so that we can prepare much better."

 

"Oh, everything is fine. You cooked so well Mrs Cho, we really enjoyed it. Thanks you so much for everything." Yesung said as they bowing their body with full of manner. Mr and Mrs Cho just smiling satisfiedly. The brothers are really kind and full of manner. That's relieving their heart.

 

"Mom, dad. We will be leaving now." Kyuhyun said.

 

"Not we, my baby Kyu." Heechul voiced out as he put his arm on Kyuhyun's shoulder. Kyuhyun blinks his eyes repeatedly, don't quite understand with the sudden statement. "We will be leaving while you, just stay here." Heechul added.

 

Kyuhyun eyes went wide. "Really hyung?" Kyuhyun asked excitedly. "Why??" He added the question.

 

"This brat, can you stop asking why in everything we told you? Just go with the flows." Kangin interupted as he standing firmly while looking deeply in Kyuhyun's eyes. Kyuhyun don't back away, instead he choose to glare back at the older. But, who are we kidding to. Of course Kyuhyun will lose. When Kyuhyun take his eyes away from Kangin, the older just smirk playfully.

 

Leeteuk shaking his head slightly with his brothers behavious. Seriously, when will they be a bit mature and stop teasing on each other. Sometimes, Leeteuk is really tired but in other times, he found it quiet funny. So, he just shrugged it off. Leeteuk turns his head and facing the couple. 

 

"We will be leaving now. We will come again tomorrow morning to pick him up." He said with his smile.

 

"Leeteuk-shi..." Mrs Cho called. "Thank you." She said.

 

Leeteuk didn't said anything. He just nods his head as he smile warmly. He make his way towards Kyuhyun who is being teased again by his other brothers. Leeteuk ruffling Kyuhyun's hair lovingly as he motioning the others to go thanking Mr and Mrs Cho as they bidding their goodbye. 

 

"We will be coming again tomorrow morning to pick you up. Just stay in the house and don't ever try to go out tonight. Understand?" Leeteuk stated sternly.

 

"Seriously hyung, you are just like an old man sometimes." Kyuhyun replied. "I'm not a kid anymore hyung."

 

"Kyuhyun..." Leeteuk called out dangerously. Leeteuk is not a scary brother for any of them before. But for Kyuhyun, he really need to change that title. Never once he thought that Kyuhyun is such a naughty, nope, wrong words, brat is the right word to say it, just like how Heechul and Kangin called the youngest sometimes, can be.

 

"Fine fine. I will listen to you hyung. Don't worry." Kyuhyun stated sheepishly, sensing the scary aura from the older in front of him.

 

"Good." Leeteuk said as he pulling Kyuhyun into his embraces. "See you tomorrow."

 

Three hours had passed since the brothers left the house. Kyuhyun is in the living room with his parents. Kyuhyun told them how wonderful their world is, with the beautiful fairies and rainbow waterfalls. It's like listening to an old fairy tail story from a five years old child. Mr and Mrs Cho just listening to him in amazed. 

 

The parents are not so fond in knowing all that things because it's only can get a headache from thinking and imagines all that stuffs the stuffs that Kyuhyun's told them. They just looking at the way of Kyuhyun's talking. And they noticed it, Kyuhyun has changed a lot. He talks a lot, he acts a lot and he looks much cuter. Since he got his memories back, Kyuhyun really start changing. Maybe, that is his true self. All this times, Kyuhyun is just trapping between his unknowing past and as a result, he be someone else. Mr and Mrs Cho are so happy for the new side of Kyuhyun. 

 

Kyuhyun is left alone after Mrs Cho excusing herself to go in the kitchen, preparing for dinner. Mr Cho was just here a moment ago, watching the drama with Kyuhyun before he got up and went to his room to take a bath. That's left Kyuhyun alone with the the drama in the television.

 

Kyuhyun take the remote and turn off the television when the drama ended. He get up from the sofa and stretching his body. Then, he make his way to the kitchen. He peeking inside the kitchen from behind the wall. Mrs Cho is busying herself with all the ingredients she will use for dinner while the maid who is also as the same age with his mother, is helping her with another things to prepare of. Kyuhyun didn't want to disturb them so he make his way further from the kitchen. 

 

He climbs the long stairs lazily as his finger setting on the well printed wall. Kyuhyun eyes are looking at all the frames on the wall. His frame, his mother and father frame, his sister frame and also the other arts pictures. Kyuhyun keep moving till finally he reach his room. He turn the knob and open the thick wooden door. His hand searching for the switch on the wall next to him and turn on the light. 

 

Everything hasn't changed. It still on the same spot like the last time he was out from this room. He close the door and take a step deeper inside. He let his body falls flatly on his stomach onto the bed. He smells the pillows and comforter under him. Ahh, his mother must have washed it all before. He loves this fragrant, and his mothers knows it really well. 

 

Kyuhyun turn his body on his back while looking at the white ceiling above him. Suddenly he remembered about his sister. Immediately he get up from his lays and search for his phone. 

 

"Aish, I forgot that it's been a while since I use the phone. It's must be unactive already." He mumbled. 

 

Fastly , Kyuhyun dashing out from his room and went to his father's bedroom. He knocks the door continuosly. 

 

"Yeah, Cho Kyuhyun. Can't you just knocks slowly?" Mr Cho appeared from behind the door with a bathrobe and the water still dripping from his hair. But that's not what is in Kyuhyun's mind at the moment. He thinking about the way his father called him earlier. Cho Kyuhyun.. He smiles without he realized it. 

 

"What?" Mr Cho asked again when Kyuhyun just stay silent.

 

"Oh, dad. Can I borrow your phone?" Kyuhyun snapped out from his thought and quickly asking the father. Mr Cho just raising his eyebrows to Kyuhyun before leaving the kid alone on the door. Minutes later, Mr Cho appears again with a phone in his hand. 

 

"Here." Mr Cho handed him the phone while shaking his head. Kyuhyun said his thanks and leaving his father alone to continue his bath. He get into his room once again and open the sliding door of the the balcony. 

 

Kyuhyun dialed Ahra's number and put the phone at his right ear while waiting for the lins to be connecting on the other side. 

 

"Hello, dad." Ahra greet.

 

"Noona!!" Kyuhyun shouted when he heard Ahra's voice. The line went silent for a second.

 

"Kyu..Kyuhyun? Is that you?" Kyuhyun knows Ahra must be too shock becaise her voice is shaking.

 

"How many brother do you have noona?" Kyuhyun chuckles. 

 

"You.. yah!! How dare you didn't even once you called me since you've gone with your brothers. You are mean you know? I hate you." 

 

"It's not easy to give you a call while I'm there. Besides, I am busy. I'm not missing you either." Kyuhyun teased.

 

"Said a boy who always sulking whenever his noona want to leave him." Ahra back. "Anyway, are you at home now? When did you're back?"

 

"Yup noona, I'm home. I am arrived this morning and guess what. Teuki hyung asked me to stay here for a night." 

 

"Glad to hear that. Mom and dad must be so happy. Ahhh, I hate you once again. How dare you back home while I'm not there!!"

 

"Then, just come home. You've been gone for a long time anyway. Mom and dad are here alone."

 

"What? Do you think I have a power like you? Can teleport myself anytime? If only I have that, I will just stay at home you know." Kyuhyun heard Ahra sighed. "I know mom and dad must be lonely. So I have decided to transfer. Anyway, I just have around a month or so in here before I move back to Korea." She said with a happy tone.

 

"Really?? Wow,what a good news." 

 

They continue their talks for a long time. Ahra asking him everything about his new life while she keep nagging on how he must always be careful and never burden his brothers. Ahra also told him about her life at her university for all this time. And it's continue for almost two hours. Kyuhyun keep talking with his sister while enjoying the sunset from his balcony. Such a nice view in the evening of the spring.

 

"Anyway, you have such a nice and kind brothers. They are handsome too. You are so lucky you know. I'm happy for you, my brother." Kyuhyun sensed something inside those words and one word catching his interest.

 

"How handsome they are?" He asked.

 

"Too handsome! They are like idols nowadays and I bet you if they are a normal human, they must be really popular in their life." 

 

"I guess that too. So noona. For you, which one is the most handsome one? Put me aside." 

 

"Uh? Err.. promise me you will not say this to them first!"

 

"Yeah, just say it noona. I just want to know it anyway. Not like something is important either." He smirked but of course Ahra can't see it.

 

"Uh..I think that Siwon is the most handsome one. Well, you know. He is tall, tough body and also that dimples...."

 

"Noona, are you interested in Siwonnie hyung?" Kyuhyun interupted her words.

 

"Eh? No, I'm not! I just.." She silent. "Yah!! Kyuhyun!!!!" She yelled loudly.

 

Just in a right time, his father comes inside his room and standing next to him on the balcony. Mr Cho gesturing him to keep talking while he pointed to the door and his mouth said about dinner and kitchen. Even no sound coming out from Mr Cho mouth, but Kyuhyun can understand it really well. Minutes later, his father walks out from his room and disappeared from behind the door.

 

"I will tell that to Siwonnie hyung." He keep teasing his sister. Kyuhyun bet that Ahra's face must so in red now.

 

"Don't ever you try that Kyuhyun!!"

 

"Aww noona, calm down. You should thanking me. I am willingly to help you now."

 

"Shut up and I don't need it! I hate you!!!"

 

"I love you too." Kyuhyun laughed. "By the way noona, dad just came in a minute ago. It's time for dinner."

 

"Oh really? Then go. Don't keep them waiting."

 

"Noona... I miss you. Hope we can meet again one day." 

 

"Of course we will. Don't worry about that. Just come home whenever you can. We understand you Kyuhyun. Anyway, please stay healthy and always be careful."

 

"I know noona. And you too, don't push yourself so much in your study. Eat well, stay well. Be careful always."

 

Ahra chuckles cutely. "I love you my brother."

 

"I love you too, my noona." Kyuhyun smile as he ended the call. He stares as the red and almost dark sky. Moon has appears along with the stars around it. Beautiful.