Brothers

SEQUEL : Finding The Lost 13th

"Hyungie.. please.. " Kyuhyun whining voice can be heard through all the corner of the big and luxurious room. Twelve brothers just sitting calmly on the soft white fabric couch at the centre of the room with their arms folding closely to their chest. Yeah, all of them have the same expressions on their face, same gestures on their body and maybe the same thinking in their mind.

 

"No!" They replied it all together in such a flat and stern tones. 

 

Hearing the replied he got from his question earlier, Kyuhyun pouting his lips while ignoring the looks from all his brothers by lifting up his head to face at the other direction. Silent... no one say anything as they are waiting if Kyuhyun still want to say something about his request earlier. 

 

Leeteuk clear up his throat. "Kyunie.."

 

"I will not talking to you, hyung!" Kyuhyun cut him off, still not looking at his brothers. He found out that looking at the wall is more attractive at the moment.

 

"But, you just talk to Teuki hyung." Yesung pointed out only getting a scary glares from the youngest just a second later. Okay, Kyuhyun might look scary sometimes. Is that what puberty hit him like?? Yesung just shrugged the thought off.

 

Leeteuk let out a little sigh with the scene in front of him. Slowly, he get up from his seat, approaching the pouting brother. Kyuhyun realized the body that coming towards him but he just ignoring it. Leeteuk put his hands softly on Kyuhyun's shoulders as he bent down to his knee, so that his eyes are in the same level with the youngest.

 

"Kyunie, are you mad at hyung?" Leeteuk started off as he playing with the hair bang on Kyuhyun's forehead.

 

"Pfftt, that's a pointless question hyung." Heechul interupted from behind him as the red hair brother crossing his legs glacefully. Leeteuk glares at the latter but not like Heechul care about it though.

 

"Kyunie, listen up okay. We just worry about you. You know, there is a lot of dangerous things outside. What if you will get harm? What if you will get hurt? We will be so sad if that happens. Hyungs love you Kyunie." Leeteuk said softly as he hand rubbing the cheek of the younger lovingly. 

 

Kyuhyun eyes met Leeteuk's eyes. "But hyungie, I'm not a kid anymore. I know how to defend myself. I will be fine. Believe me." Kyuhyun said, trying to convince the oldest because his genius mind know that if Leeteuk let him go, then the other brothers can't say anything anymore. Don't really care about his other brothers, he only care on how to win the latter in front of him.

 

"Say a boy who almost get lost in town yesterday." Siwon words make them remembered about yesterday event where Kyuhyun almost lost his way back after he went out alone in Elf's town under the mountain. Since he went alone and didn't even told any of them about it first, everyone were very worried and make the palace in chaos.

 

"That's not my fault. It just, I'm confuse since there are too many Elf there and that place is huge! You should put a name on every road, so that it is easy." 

 

"Kyu, Elf don't need any name for the road. They already remember everything since it is their place. This is not human world, my dear." Donghae stated, smiling at the younger who just give his tongue out as a replied for his smile. Donghae chuckles with Kyuhyun cuteness. Indeed, you are still our baby.

 

"Anyway hyungie. Please, let me go. I miss them and I am bored here, sitting in this big palace without anything fun at all.."

 

"Auch, why I get hurt in my chest when hearing it?" Shindong interupted. Actually, they can't blame Kyuhyun on it too since Kyuhyun was raised up in a completely different environment than themselves. What do you can expect from this huge palace with guards at each door and well, absolutely there is nothing fun for a person like Kyuhyun. 

 

"Did it mean you are not enjoying our time together?" Eunhyuk asked. 

 

"Stop being dramatic hyungie! You are not suits that. It's Chullie hyung role to be a dramatic queen." Kyuhyun snapped.

 

"I get that as a compliment, baby Kyu." Heechul winked. Ryeowook and Kibum just laughing silently with all the scenes. 

 

Leeteuk get up from his knees and walking with his hands on his back. "Mmm.." He paused. Everyone else also start eyeing him, waiting for the next words coming out from the oldest mouth. "You can go meet them, Kyu." He said while giving out his pure and angelic smile to Kyuhyun. The others jaws drop open widely with their shock eyes. What?

 

Kyuhyun runs to Leeteuk and jump to hug the taller. "Thank you Teuki hyung!! I know that you are the best!! I love you Teuki hyung!!" He screamed excitedly as he keep hugging Leeteuk and kiss Leeteuk's cheeks happily.

 

And that's why Kyuhyun is here now. Standing at the centre while waiting for his another two hyungs who is late as usual whenever they are gathering up. 

 

"Why everyone must coming with me!!" Kyuhyun said, not so agree with the decisions.

 

"Take it or leave it? You choose." Hankyung answered him while his hands on his waist. Kyuhyun want to give his killer's glares at that person but realized that he is his only Hankyung hyung, he just blink his eyes and gulping his own words. Better do not say anything if it is Hankyung. The only hyung where Kyuhyun lose with along Kangin and Leeteuk. He only can bitting his lips with these three brothers. 

 

Kyuhyun mimicking Hankyung words earlier behind Hankyung's back. But he just got a hit on his head by another person. "Awww!! It's hurt!!!" Kyuhyun rubbing his head where he got the hit earlier.

 

"It's not nice doing it behind your hyung's back. This brat.." Kangin who just arrived a minutes ago with Sungmin had witnessed the younger antics before he hit Kyuhyun's head softly. It's not that hurt because he know his limit with his brothers. Only Kyuhyun is too spoil..

 

"I'm not doing anything. When did you arrived anyway." Kyuhyun mumbled. 

 

Accidently, Kangin just heard his mumbles. Kangin walks closer to him and pull the smaller's ear playfully. "Ahhhh hyung! Kangin hyung!!" Kyuhyun shouted with the sudden pulls. His only Kangin hyung is really the only hyung who loves to hit him lovingly in his own way. Not like it's so hurt but Kyuhyun just love to play along. Kyuhyun knows, his brothers will never hitting each other hardly. Kyuhyun smile thinking about it. 

 

"Kangin.." Leeteuk sighed. Immediately, Kangin releasing the boy's ear while laughing a little. 

 

"You are too weak, you need to exercise more. I will teach you later, be prepare to be stronger." Kangin said to Kyuhyun who is already finding his protection by hiding behind Donghae while hugging the older's waist. 

 

Once Kangin walked away joining Leeteuk and Hankyung on the other side, Kyuhyun blowing his brownish hair on his forehead. "I hate Kangin hyung." He said silently as he put his head on Donghae's back. 

 

Donghae who heard it, stopping his chats with Eunhyuk and Sungmin along with Kibum and Shindong as he chuckles lightly. He patting Kyuhyun's arms on his waist as he say, "I know you mean it in the opposite way. Stop back-talking your hyungs, Kyunie." He can feel Kyuhyun's smile on his back but he choose to let it before he joining the others talk once again with Kyuhyun's arms around his waist. 

 

The old and big wooden clock hanging on the wall keep ticking continuosly. Kyuhyun start to get bored. He looks around the room where they are gathering up for now. All his brothers are doing their own things on their seat around the table. A bundle of books and papers are scatteres on the table. As usual, maybe they are discussing about the kingdom things which is Kyuhyun not understand and not interested at all. 

 

"Hyung..when will we go? You said it is today." Kyuhyun voiced out, enough to stop everyone activities and instead, only focusing on him now. Kyuhyun's hand keep playing with thick book in front of him, as a sign that he is in his limit already.

 

"I thought you are a genius." Kibum teased. Kyuhyun ignore him because he is not in the mode to pick up a stupid fight right now. 

 

"Kyunie, do you see what time we are now?" Yesung asked.

 

Kyuhyun glances at the clock and also at the outside of the window even he knows the answer already. "Evening." Kyuhyun answered.

 

"Then, it's mean in their world it is.." Ryeowook said more like a question to Kyuhyun than a statement.

 

"Late night." Kyuhyun whispered when the fact hit him hardly in his head. The brothers just smile as they nodding their head before continuing their discussions back. Kyuhyun thought that he must still confuse with the times here. He almost forget about it. Kyuhyun slam his head on the table lazily. Don't know when, but he already falls asleep while waiting for his brothers.

 

Eunhyuk is the first one to realize that Kyuhyun had falls asleep in such uncomfortable way. He picks the younger up onto his arms like a bride style when Kyuhyun stirs a bit, protesting when his sleep got disturbed. But still, he isn't open his eyes. He falls back into slumber where Eunhyuk found it's cute.

 

"Go, and put him on his bed Hyukkie. This kid, really. How can he sleep in that position." Heechul nagged as he motioning Eunhyuk to go.

 

"Arghhh, my back's hurt. I can't believe it we got this much work to settle on." Yesung said as he leans against the back of the chair.

 

"Hyung, we were left for more than a month. What else can we expect, hyung." Siwon replied while stretching up his cramped body.

 

"Teuki hyung, what about Kyuhyun's vacation?" Ryeowook asked suddenly.

 

Leeteuk smiles. "We will be leaving tomorrow morning so that we can rest up for a night there." Leeteuk answered. "By the way Wonnie, have you told them?" 

 

Siwon nodding his head. "I have contacted them earlier and asked them to prepare on everything. They are willing to help by their own. They said, we just need to come and get ready ourselves." 

 

"They are so kind." Shindong said.

 

"Have everyone done with the works?" Hankyung asked, looking at his dongsaengs.

 

The youngers nodding their head eagerly. 

 

"Let's call it a day." Leeteuk stated as he close the books in front of him before slowly getting up followed by the others. 

 

After everyone else bidding their goodnight, they went off to their own room that each all located along the same hall. Leeteuk's room is at the end of the hall, mean that he have to walk in front of everyone else rooms first. He takes a smooth and calm steps as he humming a melody to accompany him from the silent hall.

 

Until, he stop in front of a certain door's room. The door that is not opened in last ten years. The door that was locked for years. Leeteuk carefully twist the knob of the door and peeking his head inside the room. Under the dimmed light, he noticed a boy sleeping soundly on the bed while the blanket that covering him is lost at the end of the bed. Leeteuk shaking his head slightly as he make his way inside.

 

Leeteuk take the blanket and covering Kyuhyun's body gently. He noticed that Kyuhyun already in a pajama, maybe Eunhyuk had changed the boy's clothes earlier. After he make sure that the younger has getting his warm, he sit on the side of the bed next to Kyuhyun. He watch the younger face lovingly while he lifting up his hand and moving the hair on Kyuhyun's face. 

 

Don't even realized when his tears dropping on the bed, Leeteuk lips formed a sweet smile. Not that he is sad, he just too grateful. Too happy. It's been almost two months since Kyuhyun back to him, yet, Leeteuk still too emotional about it. He thinks that he's changes a lot nowadays. He remembered how one day Heechul said to him that he is over protective towards the youngest. 

 

'I guess Chullie is right.' He thought. But when he saw how sulking Kyuhyun was this morning and the way he said how bored he is inside this palace, something tucked in his deep heart. Leeteuk never realized that. And now, he feel so guilty. This is not fair for Kyuhyun. He can be protective over his brothers but still, he can't force them in every way. Kyuhyun still young and the facts he was living away through his teenage years can't be put aside. 

 

Leeteuk bent his body and kiss the younger's forehead lovingly. "Goodnight my brother. Sleep well. Hyung promise you that hyung will do the best for you and the others. Hyung love you." He said. 

 

Leeteuk close the door behind him silently, don't want to disturb Kyuhyun's sleep inside. Once again, he make his way through the hall to his own room. He let out a wide yawn. Leeteuk massaging his back of his neck a little as he trying to listen inside the others rooms either they are already asleep or still playing around. After making sure everyone is in their deep sleep, now it is his turn. But as he turn his head around, he saw someone.

 

"Bummie, why you still awake?" He asked the boy that playing the end of his pajama while his head is facing the floor.

 

"Hyung. I can't sleep." Kibum answered slowly almost can't be heard by Leeteuk. 

 

"Why..come here Bummie. Want to sleep with hyung?" Leeteuk asked. Well, he kniws his brothers well. Kibum is not tough as he looks though.

 

Kibum quickly make his way towards Leeteuk and taking Leeteuk's hand. Leeteuk ruffling Kibum's hair lovingly. 

 

"Let's go Bummie. We need our sleep." 

 

Leeteuk is the oldest. Leeteuk is the big hyung. Leeteuk is their brother for twelve others. Leeteuk have the responsibility for all of them. And Leeteuk will always be there for all of them.