No Respect

Like a Rose.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai, being the second youngest in their group of friends, have always respected his hyungs' choices and whatnot, even if they sometimes choose a bull option over a really great option that could lead them to success. Even after a lot has happened, he still respected all his hyungs, but what he was seeing in front of him right now with his phone in his hand, his jaw dropped and eyes widened; he just couldn't believe what he was seeing with his own two eyes. There, right in front of him, Park Chanyeol was hanging out with someone. It wasn't just someone; it was a girl. Okay, it would be normal if they were just out to talk and catch up on things like how friends would do, but they weren't doing that. They were sitting at a table across from each other in a café, Chanyeol's lips attached to her right hand as she giggled in amusement. If Kai's vision was right, they were on a date.

He abruptly shoved his phone back into his leather jacket's pocket and clenched his fists as he made his way to them. He went inside the café and pulled on a fake smile.

"Hey, Chanyeol hyung," Kai said with a sickeningly playful tone, that almost made him throw up at his own acting. "Can I speak to you for a while? It'll only be a few minutes, I promise."

By this time, Chanyeol's eyes were wide, his palms were sweaty as he gulped nervously. He knew how Kai had always respected all his hyungs, but now? He wasn't so sure that he still had Kai's respect, and the 'talk' that they were going to have was probably not going to be a normal friendly talk that they would usually share. What Chanyeol also knew was the way Kai was around Baekhyun; you could say that the compatibility between Capricorn and Taurus in the zodiac can be applied to their friendship, because Kai would always claim that Baekhyun was his favorite hyung and Baekhyun would just nod in return, smiling at the younger yet taller male. Baekhyun was also Chanyeol's boyfriend of two years.

Once they were away from the girl's hearing range, also known as the back of the café, Kai immediately gripped Chanyeol's shirt and lifted him up, despite the older being a bit taller than he was. Chanyeol was having quite the trouble steadying out his breathing, and both him and Kai knew that.

"Listen here, hyung," Kai said with bitterness laced in his tone as he said the word 'hyung'. "What was that I just saw?"

Chanyeol averted his gaze to anywhere but Kai's heavy and strong glare, but soon gave in. "I have been seeing her for quite some time now."

"How old is she? How long? When are you going to tell Baekkie hyung about this?" Kai pressed as Chanyeol sighed heavily before answering.

"She's 22, about 3 months, I don't know," Chanyeol answered truthfully.

"3 months? Are you ing kidding me?" Kai questioned. If looks could kill, Chanyeol would definitely be on the ground coughing up blood by now.

"I'm sorry, okay? I guess I'm just not into him anymore," Chanyeol said as Kai's grip on his shirt tightened.

"Why didn't you just tell him directly?! Why did you have to cheat?!" Kai asked, but unfortunately his questions wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter