Hurt and Confused

Like a Rose.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and Kai stayed at the park for a few more minutes before finally deciding on heading back to their dorm. All 12 members lived inside the huge mansion-like house, and everyone got along well. They were unsure if it would still stay that way if each and every member found out about Chanyeol cheating, though.

Once they have walked a few blocks away from the park, they spotted their favorite hyung purchasing some ice cream and bubble tea at their favorite shop. Both Kai's and Sehun's eyes lit up once they saw Baekhyun, and they, as if by psychic, silently agreed on having a race on who can get to their hyung first. If there's anything Kai knows about his best friend all too well is to never underestimate his love for bubble tea. Never.

"Hyung!" Sehun said happily as he back-hugged Baekhyun, catching his hyung in surprise.

"Sehun-ah," Baekhyun said as he chuckled and turned his body towards the taller male, petting his fluffy blond hair.

"Hey, I'm here too," Kai pouted, standing right beside Sehun. Baekhyun let out a chuckle as he petted Kai's soft brown hair as well, the maknaes smiling in delight.

"Anyway, what brings you two here? Are you done talking with each other at the park?" Baekhyun asked as the both of them nodded. "That's good then, or I would've ate all this ice cream and bubble teas by myself."

"Let's go home!" Sehun eagerly said as he grabbed the bag full of bubble teas in his left hand and Baekhyun's left hand in his right hand. Sehun walked quickly to their destination, still holding on to his hyung's hand, which made Baekhyun blush. Kai was walking behind them, observing the two as he faintly smiled. Kai thought that Baekhyun deserved so much more than that cheating liar, and Sehun could definitely replace him as Baekhyun hyung's boyfriend. 

When they finally reached their dorm, they were met by the Baozi's innocent gaze, welcoming them home. Baekhyun and his two dongsaengs immediately went to the kitchen and started putting the bubble teas and tubs of ice cream on the dining table. Everyone except for Chanyeol was home, and since everyone was already hungry as hell, they decided to just start without him. Baekhyun, being the kind hyung he is and oblivious to the cheating, left some ice cream for Chanyeol. For the bubble tea, let's just say King Sehun had devoured most of them.

"Thanks for letting us use your credit card, Suho hyung," Baekhyun thanked once they have finished stuffing their face with ice cream.

"What time is it?" Kai asked as he let out a yawn.

"It's almost 8," Kris answered.

"Well I'm sleepy," Kai said as he grabbed Baekhyun's hand. "Come on hyung, let's sleep."

"Hey, I want to cuddle with Baekkie hyung too!" Sehun complained as he grabbed Baekhyun's other hand.

"Sehun-ah, Jongin-ah, how about we all cuddle together?" Baekhyun offered as they both hesitantly agreed.

"Why can't you guys just cuddle with your body pillows instead of Baekhyun?" Lay asked.

"Because Baekkie hyung is much more comfortable to cuddle with," Sehun pointed out as Kai nodded.

"How come? Is Baekkie made of stuffings too? Are his stuffings softer than your body pillows' stuffings?" Lay asked, confused.

"Just leave them be, hyung," Chen said as he grinned. "They're maknaes, they just want some attention from their favorite hyung."

Sehun, Kai and Baekhyun went inside of Baekhyun's bedroom, not wanting to prolong their useless conversation earlier. Baekhyun laid down on the bed first, followed by an eager, bratty maknae that wanted to become the little spoon instead of the big spoon.

"Hey, where am I supposed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter