Figure

My sweet buttery Jelly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I feel the end is drawing near,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"3, 2, 1. Clear"

 

 

 

I feel electric shock went inside my body

 

 

 

 

 

 

"3, 2, 1. Clear"

"No heatbeats doc" the nurse said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Lets try it again! She's my daughter for GOD's sake!"

 

 

 

Would time be so kind to slow?

You are everything to me My love You are all I am thingking right now.

Just your beloved name I forgot

 

 

 

"Please GOD don't take her from me"He begged

 

 

 

 

 

 

But I lay myself and wait and fear and watch the hours go--

Everything that happened here happened a year ago

 

 

 

 

"3,2,1. Clear!!"

Lights starting to fade the off, im in this lumining lights which there's an entity of light repllied to my answer.

 

 

 

 

"Where are you? I asked

"I have been searching all my life."

 

 

"Stop looking for me" she replied

"I will find you Myself Bear."

 

 

 

*Gasp*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seul! you spaced out on me" she looks at me confusingly

"sorry Nayeon, something suddenly came out in my mind" I replied

"Oh, okay okay, So you asked me to tour you in school right?" She asked

"Yeah, later after class" I replied

"Ok, cool and I'll also Introduce you to my squad. for tomorrow" She smiled

"theyr'e actually my squad in dance class." she continued.

 

 

 

As I look at the clock and i just want to craw under a rock but all i can here is tick tock. 

I was just sitting from my seat all I can see is my pair of shoes and hidden bruises.

In room waiting for my teacher to come to his sences and finish his job.

 

 

 

 

As the bell rings student went out of each classrooms ,

others stay they have their lunchboxes.

While me and Nayeon went to have lunch first at the cafeteria.

I wasn curious of Nayeons profile all of a sudden.

"Bunny, so.. how long have you've been in this school?" I asked

"Since my first year seul" she replied

She sighed "Actually my parents owned this school, which your the only classmate In our class I wanna share it with." she continued.

Seoul Arts National Highschool, this is one of the most sucessful schools here in korea.

I never expected that from Nayeon being the heir of this school. She's simple nothing's suprising.

I just look at her with jaw dropping expression.

She just pinched me suddenly "nuh uh! you gotta keep this secret. Now were even" she chuckled while patting my back.

I'ts good to have a new start in here and a new good firend to have.

 

they say. And this year, I’m accepting all reasonable advic, which my family did.

Think I’ll get more comfortable with the environment here. feel refreshed Or the aerodynamics of a butterfly flutter-flying by.

I will carefully memorize my own content sighs and savor each and every one priceless hug from my soul. 

I will educate myself on the inner workings of the clock and instead of trying to either hurry things along or stop time from ticking altogether I will tuck each moment quietly in my heart forever.

I will learn to be more patient with knowing my love from that unkwon person, love my friends

the people I meet along the way but most of all, with this girl I greet in the mirror each day.

I will calculate and contemplate consider and excogitate…

The number of bubbles needed to make the perfect bath.

The circumference of the perfect chocolate kiss.

The weight of the perfect smile.

I will ask more questions and really listen for the answers.

I will write more, laugh more, live more. Quietly.

And without demands or deadlines.

I will ponder adventure and  dance

So that I can pursue my dreams

so that I can visualize verse weave silly nothings from words I love for the sheer joy of seeing them dance across each practice rooms.

I will carefully research my own dreams take my own most tattered pieces by the seams forgive my body use my head and learn each dream by heart.

Yes, this year I will take a crash course in contentment, and studiously cram for life’s final exams. 

But where, oh where, to start?

 

 

 

Simply: I will listen for Contementment's still, small voice, Her whispers in the madness.

And this time I will take notes.

For this time I wish I could take back what's missing part of my life.

 

 

 

 

"Tour guide will start now!" she bows as I clapped my hands and laughed.

We went walking to the whole school.

I can Imagine thisWe suddenly stopped to a Balley Room.

"How bout we take a break? you go buy some drinks near the balley room . there'a a vending machine there. I'll wait for you in outside the cr, my tummy felt a little a disturbance." she mummbled as if she was going to explode.

"ok ok I wish you have a good poopoo" I jokingly said

"Aish this kid, go now."

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter