Odd Boy (Onew's Version)

Little While One-Shots

Titile: Odd Boy
Author: ohdugeun
Pairing: Onew/Key ; OnKey
Genre: Fluff
Raiting: G
Word Count: 492
A/N: This is Onew's version. A sequel to Odd Book :)

--



He got everything. The voice, the brain, the best personality, but there's something lacking, or someone perhaps. 

He always sees the odd boy inside the library. He is quite far from him but he always sits at the same place. If you'll look at him, you'll never thought that this boy would like to stay in a place like a library. He is blonde, got a very stylish look, got peircings and such. He is obviously a fashionista, not a book lover.

But there are some things that made Jinki attracted to him. His milky white skin, his sparking chinky eyes, high cheekbones, perfect jawline, his reactions to every book he is holding. He likes it. He had to admit that he is starting to admire this odd boy. 

It has been months and Jinki's admiration for him started to grow. He became curious. He started to knew a lot of things about him, like being artistic and good at dancing. Not to mention his love for fashion. But his sangtae always strikes...every time he ask certain people about this guy he always forgot to ask the name. The name is the most important, pabo - He would tell himself. 

Sometimes on the way to the class he would trip if he saw this boy from afar. His hair really stands out to be honest. 

Until another normal day came, the odd boy was sitting at the place beside his table where he is at. Jinki realized that if he didn't take the opportunity he would end up regretting everything and would end up blaming himself for being a klutz and a weakling. 

He started taking glimpses at this younger boy and find it cute when it seems like he is confused at the book he is reading. He giggled a little bit and before the odd boy knew - even Jinki himself - he is now gone from his place. 

Jinki is now sitting in front of the boy. He breathed heavily and started to act cool in front of him. 

"I have been looking for that book you are holding and I can see that you are quite confused, based on your expressions." Jinki said. The boy was just staring at him with huge eyes,  - seems like very shocked to see him. 

Jinki find it adorable. He then waves his hand in front and started saying hello cutely as much as possible. 

The other boy started to apologize. Jinki just smiled at him and started to introduce himself as he stretched his right hand at him. Cool Jinki, very cool - he told himself. 

"Kim Kibum" the name echoed through his mind as the two shook their hands. His name, his style, his blonde hair, his dimples, his cheekbones, his jawlines and especially his smile - it completes Jinki. 

Without being a klutz and a weakling, Jinki started a friendship that he hopes to grown more than that

--

FIN.