Diary (OnKey)

Little While One-Shots

Titile: Diary
Pairing: Key/Onew
Genre: Fluff/Drama(?)
Raiting: PG
Word Count: 743

--

Kibum flipped through the pages of his diary. He read every words he wrote so many years go. He smiled at the happy memories and he almost cried at the sad ones. Through all those memories, there's only one person involve.

"Lee Jinki, I miss you." He whispered through his pale lips. He hugged his diary as tears flowed right down in his cheeks. He slowly lie down in his bed, legs are folded, still hugging his diary. 

Today is his birthday. It's his second birthday to celebrate without Jinki. Last year Kibum also did the same. Blowing his candle alone, singing happy birthday to himself...and most of all, reading all of their memories in his diary.

His diary is Jinki's first gift for him. Kibum would remember how Jinki gave it...how he said that he should write every moment with him...happy or sad. And Kibum did as Jinki said so. 

Ever since Jinki broke up with him, Kibum haven't written in his diary before. It was two years ago. He wrote about Jinki calling him and wants to meet him in this certain cafe...without even knowing that this man wants to end everything they have been. 

Kibum doesn't know the reason. He keeps on thinking that it's his fault, but Jinki would say no and that it's his own fault. Kibum is confused. He can't understand. What went wrong? - he would wonder.

His eyes are swollen from crying. The bed sheets are already wet because of his tears. He walk inside the bathroom to wash his face. He stared at himself on the mirror. His mind is full of questions. Why? What have I done? - He asked himself.

Until his doorbell rang. He didn't expected someone would come. Since the day they broke up, he haven't seen his other friends. He have been alone since then. 

He tried to make himself look presentable. "Who's there?" He shouted while heading to the door. No answers. Weird - He thought.

He slowly rolled the doorknob and opened the door. He was speechless. He didn't expect his person in front of his door. It has been two years since he haven't seen him. 

No words are coming out from his mouth. His hands are shaking. Heart is pounding. And mind is still confused. 

"Happy Birthday" The man in front of him said with an awkward smile. Kibum didn't respond. He just stared at this man with full of questions in his eyes. The man just looked down. 

"Jinki, why are you here?" Kibum suddenly asked to break the silence. Jinki cleared his throat. 

"I just wanted to see you once again...and give this to you." He handed Kibum a card. 

Kibum stepped back and tried to be bitter and cold. "Okay. You may go now. Thanks for the greetings." He slammed the door right in front of Jinki. 

Jinki stared at the door in front of him and just sighed. 

Kibum on the other hand walks inside his room, trying to hold back his tears as he read the letter from his beloved Jinki. 

How the words 'I still love you' echoed in his mind...
He doesn't know if he will believe every words Jinki has said and he doesn't even know either that he is already running outside, searching for Jinki.

"Kibum" Jinki called. He haven't left after the door was slammed into his face. He just stood in the streets, waiting for Kibum to go out and search for him. 

Just as Kibum found Jinki, he just run into his arms and hugged him tight. He doesn't care if his eyes will be swollen again...he just needs to cry in the arms of Jinki. 

"I am so sorry." Jinki whispered into Kibum's ears. Kibum's hugged was tightened.

"I can't forgive myself. I regret letting you go." Jinki continued. "Those birthdays I had without you...is no fun at all. I miss you, Kibum. I still love you. I love you so much." 

"But why did you broke up with me?" Kibum ask under his breath, his face is still on Jinki's shoulder. 

"That doesn't matter anymore. Will you give me another chance to work things out?" Jinki asked. 

Kibum stepped back as he let go from the hug. Jinki gulped. Afraid that Kibum would reject him.

"Yes of course." Kibum said. 

Jinki smiled and puts an arm around Kibum's shoulder. "Let's go eat some chicken."

--

FIN.

Please don't ask for a sequel thank you. (when I posted this on livejournal, a lot of people are asking for a sequel)

O4O111 // 4:O9PM