Taemin's Story (2Min)

Little While One-Shots

Title: Taemin's Story
Pairing: Lee Taemin & Choi Minho
Rating: PG
Genre: Romance

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Taemin was seven and Minho was nine.

The younger boy looked at the other's eyes that he even thought it shine like the stars in the sky.

They keep on playing until their parents came laughing.

"You two might fall in love when you grow up" Mr. Choi said.

Suprisingly, Mr. Lee agreed and they laugh once again.

Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Choi just smiled and rolled their eyes by the fact that their husbands are teasing their children.

"Oh my my my, stop that!" Mrs. Choi smacked her husband.

"What?" Mr. Choi asked. His other half just shook her head and helped the kids clean up their mess.

"We better get going..." Mrs. Choi said.

The Choi family rode on to their car. The nine year old Minho opened the window and waved goodbye to Taemin.

--

Taemin suddenly visits Minho. The older boy smiled at the sight in his front porch.

He quickly drag Taemin at the house in the backyard tree and they started playing Power Rangers.

"I'll beat you up!" Minho said and was about to do it at the poor little Taemin but he never did.

Taemin just stared at Minho. "You never did." He said.

"Yeah." Minho nods. "Give me a dare for not beating you up!"

"Okay..." Taemin touched his chin with his little hands and made a thinking face. "KISS ME"

Minho was dumbfounded. He gulped and tried to kiss the younger boy in front of him. But he can't.

Instead of doing the dare, Minho ended up running back inside their house feeling embarassed for not doing the dare.

"Ugh I'm such a pabo" Minho slapped his little face.

Taemin on the other hand, ended up going home in no time.

--

8 years had passed and Taemin really grew up.

He have a long blonde hair, tied in half and have a face of a porcelain doll.

He wasn't the little boy Minho used to see.

It was Christmas Eve and both the Lee and Choi family spend the Christmas at Lee's residence.

Taemin looked at Minho's eyes like he used to when they were kids and as expected, it still shine like the stars in the sky.

Minho squeezed Taemin's hand. It is the day they would tell their parents about their relationship.

Taemin signaled Minho. The taller guy told their parents.

They were speechless. "We used to joke about the two of you...I can't believe it!" Mr. Choi said.

"You finally fell in love..." Mrs. Lee said.

Their mamas are happy for their sons' fate. "Oh my my my" Mrs. Choi said.

"Now, let's have a drink!" Mr. Lee rases up his glass of wine.

--

It's already 2 A.M., Taemin and Minho are riding home on Minho's truck after Jonghyun's party.

Unfortunately, they were fighting for the whole ride about Taemin being close with Jonghyun and such.

When they finally reach Taemin's home, he slam the door in front of Minho instead of kissing goodnight.

Minho realized he was wrong to be jealous and stayed outside Taemin's house until morning.

Taemin, upon knowing that Minho was still at their front porch, rushed outside and hug him whispering the word "Sorry" on his ears.

--

A few years had gone.

Taemin and Minho were sitting at their favorite spot.

It was silent.

Minho looked at Taemin and got down on one knee.

"Will you marry me?" He asked.

Taemin was shocked and of course, he said yes.

Mrs. Lee cried as she joined Taemin walk the aisle.

"I do" are the only words they have to say.

--

Many years have passed...

Taemin is already 87 and Minho's 89.

They were at their front porch.

Their hands intertwined.

Taemin looked at Minho's eyes again just like before when they were kids and teens.

"Your eyes still shine like the stars in the sky..." Taemin whispered on Minho's ears.

Minho smiled.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

WHOOOO! This is my favorite story of all.
This 2MIN story is based on Mary's Song by Taylor Swift.
I think the story is very sweet :"> Isn't it?
Comments and suggestions are highly appreciated! Thanks!

O21911 // 12:12PM ★