Love, Jinki (OnKey)

Little While One-Shots

Title: Love, Jinki
Pairing: Lee Jinki & Kim Kibum
Rating: PG
Genre: Romance

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Everybody loves Kim Kibum or famously known as, Key. Everyday his desk are full of love letters from his admirers which he didn't like at all.
And almost everyday, he is complaining to his best friend, Lee Jinki.

Lee Jinki, on the other hand, is just an average top student.
No one would have thought that he is the the best friend of the Almighty Key. Because both are just the opposite of each other.

"Jinki, would you please help me throw all of this stupid lovey dovey letters to the trash can?" Key suddenly pops out in front of Jinki who is busy studying.

"Again?" Jinki stood up as he grabs bunch of love letters from Key's arms.

"Get use to it, dubu" Key said with a smirk as they headed towards the back of the school to throw hundreds of love letters.

"When is the time I'm going to see you accept a love letter?" Jinki asked while walking back to their classroom.

"If only the letter is written in a pink stationary with a nice scent." Key said with a pout which makes Jinki's heart stopped for a moment.

"That's all?" Jinki asked as he rested on his desk.

"No." Key responded with a slight grin as he sat on his desk in front of Jinki.

"Then what else?" Jinki rested his chin on his right hand.

Key cleared his throat as he turns around.

"First, the penmanship must be understandable, cause you know, I can't even understand some of the letters my admirers are giving to me."

Jinki nods.

"Second, I don't like letters that have To Kim Kibum From blah blah. Why do they need to write who it is for? It's obviously for me 'cause it's in my desk! Unless they just putted it somewhere. Like duh..."

Jinki's mouth were hanged open. Key noticed it and started laughing.

"You funny adorable thing." Key messed up Jinki's hair and continued...
"Anyway, third, the letter should start with DEAR KIM KIBUM. I want to be called DEAR. Not TO MY DEAREST KEY or something like that. What do they think of me, their property?" Key scoffs.

"Uh-huh" Jinki nods.

"Fourth, I don't like letters that contain lies and something like that. I want a letter that is straight to the point. It's a confession letter, anyways"

"O--kaaay." Jinki nods slowly.

"Fifth, end the letter with a simple LOVE COMMA INSERT NAME HERE. Not like the other letters that ends with LOVE LOTS INSERT NAME HERE XOXO or MUAH whatever blah blah. It's so...weird."

"I see" Jinki nods once again.

"And lastly, I don't need letter with lots of gifts. I just want it simple. Just a letter with honest feelings."

"Okay class, sorry I'm late." The teacher suddenly enters the room.

Key just smiled at Jinki and turns back around.
Jinki just sighed.

--

"OH NOT AGAIN" Key groaned early in the morning when he saw bunch of lame love letters on his desks.

When he was getting all of the letters, a pink folded stationary caught his attention. He dropped the rest and grabbed the interesting paper. 
He sniffed on it and smiled when he found that the paper has a floral scent which he likes. 
He looked around the room. No person looks suspicious. Jinki wasn't there yet so he just pouted and starts to unfold the paper.

"Dear Kim Kibum,

I don't how you would react after reading this letter. I wanted to be honest with my feelings for you. Don't laugh or anything else, please.
Okay...I'm in love with you since the day we met at the park when we were just 7 years old. Although you seems so cold, I still find it attractive.
When you fight for me when I'm bullied during our Middle School days made me fall for you even more. 
And when nobody wants to dance with me during our first spring ball during Freshmen, you dance with me without even caring of what people might think or say.
Your caring words made me comfortable and your complaints made me laugh. The way you praise yourself is just too cute. 
I would like to thank you for making me feel special when I'm down. Thank you for making me feel loved when I'm lonely.
Kim Kibum, I love you yesterday, I love you today, I love you tomorrow and the next day, and the next day and until the day I die.
I know you love me but only just a best friend. But, will I have a chance to make you mine? 
Answer me in any way you want. Don't talk to me again if you find it disgusting. 
Don't worry, I'll accept it and find time to move on.
I LOVE YOU KIBUM. Don't you dare to forget that.

Love, Jinki"

Key's eyes are so big as he was reading the lovely letter. He can't believe what he is seeing right now.
He have waited for this day to come. That the man he loved would send a letter to him confessing his love for him.
He has been dreaming about it since he is 7 years old...since the day he met him.

"Uhmmm...." Key heard a familiar voice.

He turns around and found Jinki standing behind him. He was speechless. His face has blank expressions.

"Ah, do you like the scent? 'Cause...I don't really know what scent you like so..." Before Jinki could finish his sentence, Key suddenly kissed his cheek.

"Omo" Jinki touched his cheek.

"I LOVE YOU TOO JINKI" Key said out loud and hugged Jinki tight as if they're the only one in the room.

Key's admirers where heart broken but they have to admit that Jinki & Key looked good together.

"Seriously?" Jinki asked as the other male was hugging him tightly with eyes closed.

"Of course, you Chicken maniac." Key responded.

Jinki smiled from ear to ear and hugged Key back.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Yay. OnKey one-shot. I love OnKey! OnKey shippers, hope you like it :)

11-O2-1O // 9:O8PM ★