Always and Forever (JongKey)

Little While One-Shots

Title: Always & Forever
Pairing: Kim Jonghyun & Kim Kibum 
Rating: PG
Genre: Romance/Drama/Humor(?)

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

 

 

Eversince I was a teenager, I always promise myself that I would never want to have a relationship with someone who's like my Umma. 
Got nothing to do but to nag, nag and nag. But I guess promises are really meant to be broken. 
I broke that promise and fell in love with someone who's really like a Mother. 
Maybe I fell for him because of his nagging, his caring words, his blunt remarks or maybe I just fell for him with no reasons at all. 
I just love him because he is him.

At first, I never thought that I would survive this kind of relationship. But somehow I found myself enjoying it. 
I just laugh at him when he is irritated with me. I never found it annoying when he's saying stuffs like "You're ugly" or "You're like a puppy". 
I found it really cute and I would tell him "FYI, puppies are cute and by the way, ugly starts with U" 
Then I would run and he would chase after me. If he manage to catch me, we would just laugh until our stomach hurts.

After all these years with him, I never regret having him by my side. I want to be with him until the last breathe I take. 
I want to be with him forever...always and forever. I know, I sound cheesy for my age but hey, a 60 year old man can be as cheesy as a teenager forever, can't he?

"Coffee?" I feel his hand caress my gray-ish hair. He dropped a cup of coffee on the table in front of me and sat at the chair next to me. 
"Looking at this beautiful view...I suddenly remember the time when we're still young. I really miss it." He said.

I grabbed his hands and play on it like we used to even though it kinda feels different now because of the wrinkles. 
"Kibum-ah...do you still love me?" I suddenly asked to break the silence.

"Of course!" He answered. "Almost 40 years with me...?" I looked at him in the eyes.

"Yes of course I still love you, old man. Are you doubting my love for you, Kim Jonghyun?" He moved his hands away and crossed his arms on his chest. 
He pouted and still looks so cute even with that signs of oldness.

I didn't answer and just smiled at him. I slowly stood up and hugged him at the back with matching kisses on his cheeks.

"I will always love you until the day I die, Kim Kibum."

 

 

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

There you go. A JongKey one-shot. Yes, yes they're already on their 60s on this story. 
I hope all of you enjoyed reading it! Have a nice day! :]

10-18-10 // 7:57PM ★