Act 4: Fatal Attraction

School

Image result for park chanyeol gif

MOOD: Geu Deh Ji Geum — Lyn


 

Do Kyungsoo tilted his head as he rubbed his nape slowly, he just realized that football team miscounted their proposal last night and it meant he had to take care of it by himself because he needed to report it to school today. He checked his phone and pouted, there’s no morning message from her. He heaved a deep sigh. What did he expect anyway, it’s not like Bomi would cancel her intention to go to that stupid blind date.

 

Kyungsoo went inside to his classroom only to find three boys were already sat on their back seats. This was odd because one of them supposed to come late every morning (or at least right when the bell rang), the other supposed to come with his personal slave, and the other supposed to be practicing at this time. Kyungsoo paused on his step, watching from the window outside. He then realized something that was strange happening – his eyes focused at one of them.

 

He looked rather at a complete loss; eyes shifted back and forth, hand scraped his nape, and bit his lower lip, before he inched to the seat in the middle that belonged to the stupidest (or so what people said) student in the school and put something on it. It was in rectangular shaped and colored in dark violet. He checked around him, maybe he didn’t notice Kyungsoo was watching before he heaved a deep sigh – it’s either he was feeling relieved or bitter because of what he did – and took a seat back on his chair. His eyes met two of his seatmates’ on back seats and muttered some inaudible words, he might be asking what they wanted. One of them just rolled his eyes and the other was remained stoic.

 

Kyungsoo smirked playfully seeing the scene. It was strange but somehow sweet. What he did was unexpected but adorable at the same time. Kyungsoo might not dare to do that to anyone, but he appreciated what he did to please the girl.

 

So, pretending like he knew nothing about it, Kyungsoo stepped inside the classroom and feigned surprise. “Hey boys…, didn’t expect to see you in early morning! Yah Min Yoongi, is that really you?” Yoongi made an annoyed facial expression before placed his head on his arms, trying to sleep. “… Jisoo, don’t you have practice this morning?” he asked and Jisoo just replied with a mere smile. “… Whoa Park Chanyeol, Baekhyun isn’t coming with you?” Chanyeol just shrugged indifferently before he continued reading his book.

 

Do Kyungsoo couldn’t tell how pleased he was and he really liked this morning.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

Jieun was pushed back with force as three girls stared at her hatefully. Their gazes were full with disgust and they weren’t even stirred with the fact that Lee Jieun was way smaller than three of them. Instead of screaming for help, she looked down on her feet and stepped back each time she was forcefully pushed back.

 

After pushing her near the corner, the leader (or so the one in the middle that pushed the hardest) fixed her hair and looked at her sharply, “I heard you took Coach Seo’s offer…, I want to confirm it now… so is it true? Did you really take it?”

 

Trembled, Jieun slightly nodded. “Yes I did, sunbaenim…”

 

Again, she was pushed. “YAH!” she screamed and made Jieun jumped in surprise. “Why the heck did you take it?! I was the first one that asked Coach Seo for that part! I was! I was!! You were just standing behind! Why?! Do you think that you’re much better than me? Why? Because you think you’re better taking falsetto?!” For each question, there was a harsh push on her head.

 

Jieun was about to cry, but she swallowed her tears. “I…, I didn’t know that you wanted it too, sunbaenim…,” she explained but the middle girl seemed to pick the reason in wrong way.

 

“Whoa this ,” she cursed and pulled Jieun’s hair out with no mercy. “You think you can take everything because you think none wanted it?! WE WANTED IT, YOU . But Coach Seo seems never to understand that…, he always picks you you you for every occasion… Tell us, what you did until Coach Seo always has his eyes on you? Did you lure him? Did you strip for him?” Three girls chuckled because of that lame joke.

 

“Yah, yah, yah! Look at her! Look at her! She’s crying!” They laughed louder. “Oh, such a weak crybaby. Yah, Moonbyul… You made her cry…, don’t you think you should apologize?” the right-hand girl pretended to feel sorry for Jieun.

 

The girl that named Moonbyul batted her fake lashes before she feigned guilty, “… Should I?” she glanced at terrified Jieun before smiled. “I’m so sorry for scaring you Jieun…,” but instead bowing down or stretching her hand, she pulled Jieun’s hair out again. “I’m sorry for doing this… You know… I won’t do this if you just decline his offer… You useless wench—”

 

“—ah what a nuisance,”

 

Three girls widened their eyes, realized they weren’t alone that time and it’s possible that someone might see what they were doing to Jieun at the time. They slowly turned their heads, only to find Chae Soobin was blowing out smoke of a cigarette like an expert and dumped the ashes near her shoes. Carelessly, Soobin threw the cigarette on the ground and stomped it until it finished out, before stepped closer to them.

 

“Lee Jieun,” she called Jieun and poor girl looked up. “Leave.” she ordered. “Your makeup is ruined and your hair is messy, people could mistake that you made out with some male…” she continued with flat tone. She put her brows together when Jieun didn’t budge a bit. “Yah, you’re deaf?” she asked again.

 

Moonbyul held still on her arm, refusing to let go of Jieun. Moonbyul heard rumors about Chae Soobin, but she didn’t want to lose on her. “She has business with me, you’re the one that need to go. Don’t meddle with our talk.” She said mightily.

 

Soobin smirked evilly – it’s a smirk that enough to make you get goosebumps – and made a bored expression. “I don’t even hear she’s talking,” Soobin pointed on Jieun with her chin. “It’s called a talk if both ways are giving their opinions…, but here…” she clicked her tongue. “I can barely hear her talk, all I hear were you yelling and cursing at her. It’s not a talk, it’s a stupid confrontation. Now, before things get harsher…, just let her go and leave.” she motioned at the door lightly with her finger.

 

Moonbyul was already held by her friends, they were scared of course. Chae Soobin had reputation, bad reputation, and it’s possible for her to do something on them. Even she was a year younger than them, not even one a senior bothered to mess around with her. For example, no one complained when Im Yoona did not make the team, rumor said because Yoona didn’t vote for her on election.

 

“Yah,” Soobin crossed her hands against her chest. “You know me right? I heard I was called Bad by some people because I act like one. You also might hear rumors about what I did to get the Captain title…,” she smirked again and it was scary, “… that I intentionally hurt Soojung a day before our tryout… who knows it might be true or it might not, right?” she smiled gracefully at them. “So, to avoid bad terms between us in the future…, you know you might run away once you see me or even cried after I talked to you…,” she pressed her tone on the last sentence, “Let her go.”

 

No need to be told twice, Moonbyul let her go. Without saying a word, they scurried away, left Jieun with reddened arm and Soobin that regretted what she did. Jieun gazed at Soobin, the girl was muttering about worse reputation about her, when she turned to meet Jieun’s eyes.

 

“Why don’t you fight back?” Soobin now questioned her confusedly. “You should fight back! No, you have to fight back! They will bully you continuously if you keep not giving a to them. Bullies like that should be treated like they worth nothing.”

 

“… I’m afraid they will talk bad about me,” Jieun whispered but enough for Soobin to hear.

 

Soobin scoffed. “Oh, you’re scared? Then you want to keep being bullied? What if I weren’t here? What if they don’t stop? You can’t expect humans to be there for you, Lee Jieun…, you’ll be hurt with that hope! Don’t be naive, really. You like singing, don’t you?”

 

“Um,” Jieun nodded eagerly.

 

“You don’t want to lose the opportunity to do something you like, right?” Soobin asked again but now her tone was softer.

 

“Um,” she nodded again, she might be confused of what this would go on.

 

“Then fight back! Show them that you don’t give a with their thoughts. If they can’t deal with it, them. You, it’s you, Lee Jieun that got the opportunity because you’re good at it. Fight back and don’t settle for less…,”

 

Jieun had this wide smile before she nodded heartily. “Thank you, Soobin.” She said gratefully and Soobin just gave her a mere nod before she smelled herself. “Soobin, you wait in restroom. I’ll bring you some perfume to wash the smell away.”

 

Soobin glanced at her and nodded before she followed the smiley Jieun went out of the rooftop.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

Park Yoochun tapped his pen on the table with chin over his palm, he huffed heavily before turned his head and found he was stared by his fellow colleagues. He let out a polite smile before asked what bothered them to stare at him. “Is there something on my face?” he asked as he slowly touched his face. He took a bath this morning…, didn’t he?

 

“You look miserable, Park Seonsaengnim… Is 2-5 that tough for you to work with? You barely become their homeroom teacher for three days.” Kim Hyoyeon replied with a worried tone, her frown was clearly seen that Yoochun realized she was really concerned about him. “Your eye-bags are so apparent, do you need to use my concealer? Men can use it too…,” Hyoyeon offered but Yoochun quickly shook his head.

 

“It’s fine, I’m fine. I just lack of sleep because I’ve been thinking…,” he placed the pen inside his pencil case before he fully had his eyes on Hyoyeon. “Kim Seonsaengnim, what do you do to make your students have fun?” he asked curiously.

 

“Me?” Hyoyeon pointed a finger on herself. “I don’t think… I don’t really do something about it? They are mature already and I bet they know better on how to have fun.  They will think of me as a snooping teacher if I get into their ways too much… Why? Do you want to do something on your students? Why? They don’t mingle?” Hyoyeon wondered questioningly.

 

Yoochun nodded. “They don’t talk much to the ones they are not familiar with, they make big gaps and it’s noticeable… I’m worried how they would survive this year if they’re being selfish and egocentric. It’s not healthy for them.” Yoochun murmured dejectedly.

 

“Oh that’s a very sweet of you! Ah, I wonder what it feels like to be your girlfriend…, you take care of your students well… I bet you’d take care your girlfriend much… better… okay I’ll be quiet…” Hyoyeon pressed her lips into a thin line as soon as she realized she blabbed too much. What a stupid coordination between her lips and brain.

 

He then checked attendance list and heaved another sigh that made some teachers turn to see him. “What is it, Park Seonsaengnim? Anything else bothers you?” Kim Sunggyu went closer and Hyoyeon too pulled her chair closer to him.

 

“No, it’s just… Look at this. It’s been three days and only on first day 2-5 reached full presence. Days after this class always misses one or two students…, and whenever I asked the Class President, she can’t give me any information. This is really frustrating. Even in 3-1, it wasn’t this bad! There are only twenty kids inside, how could they not watch out for each other?” Yoochun shook his head disappointedly, “I wonder will twenty of them could be seniors or not.”

 

“Ah, it’s because you have Jung Haena in your class…” Hyoyeon muttered under her breath. “Kim Seonsaengnim’s class suffered like that too, because Haena barely come to school… Well, what can we say, she makes much money from just walking with designer’s clothes…,” Hyoyeon shrugged.

 

“Your Class President is Jung Eunji right?” Hyoyeon asked and Yoochun nodded mindlessly. “Have you ever talked to her personally? She might not do this before because she didn’t know how to do it… She was in Hwang Seonsaengnim’s class and let me tell you…, his class always reached full presence that’s why she might not get it.” Hyoyeon unconsciously touched Yoochun’s arm, the latter looked down on her hand with blank expression. “… Talk to her, explain what you need from her to do. Jung Eunji is a nice kid, she’ll listen to you.”

 

Yoochun blinked for several times before he nodded, a smile grew slowly on his face. Realized that Hyoyeon still not let go of her hand, Yoochun exhaled and whispered, “… Hand off me?”

 

Hyoyeon rounded her eyes before she took her hand away, and laughed uncontrollably. She pretended to hit her hand as she laughed, “My hand! Hah…, how could it get there… sorry, I didn’t mean to do it… just this hand… it’s like that… when it comes on handsome men… okay my mouth is getting too much so I think I’ll just shut up…” she nodded to herself and pulled her chair away.

 

Yoochun watched her being bewildered and tilted his head to hide a smile. That was cute for some ways. He then shifted his eyes on his attendance list and nodded to himself. “Let’s get along, 2-5!”

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

Eunji couldn’t believe her hearing, she could but she wouldn’t want to. Kyungsoo announced by School Radio this morning that all Class Presidents and their Vices had to come on Parliament Meeting to discuss about school’s activity for first semester. Dejectedly, she glanced on her left side to find Chanyeol was remained stoic – it meant she might be alone today. She wanted to ask Jiae but the poor girl was limping, she seemed hurt so Eunji canceled her intention. She asked Youngjae but the ignorant boy said he already swore to protect Jiae in all matters, he’s so obvious about his feelings, so Eunji just rolled her eyes and forced Youngjae to make sure that Jiae would be home safe and sound.

 

She collected her books as she grumbled alone. Kyungsoo cackled and raised a thumb on her, encouraging the girl that just replied with a louder groan. Eunji missed a small smile from Kim Jisoo or the bag that (un)intentionally smacked her head by Min Yoongi. Eunji was about to yell at the green-haired boy when a tall giant shut her sight.

 

“What?” she asked bitterly. She wasn’t in the mood to argue with anyone. She’s exhausted and all she wanted right now is being at home and her mom to massage her back. This backpack is getting heavier day by day.

 

“Let’s go.” Chanyeol said and it made the girl blinked in confusion. “Let’s go to the meeting,” he emphasized. This is why he hated talking to stupid; because they are hard to get a glimpse of what he meant.

 

“Oh…,” she trailed off before she raised a brow. “… You want to come?” she sounded unsure. “I thought you said you—” she was cut off, expected from the First of Hundred.

 

“—so you prefer me to go home? Well okay then…, I’ll see you tomorrow….” Chanyeol couldn’t continue his words because Eunji had her hand on his upper arm, stopping the boy from walking out of their classroom. He was startled, so he tugged away her hand and stepped back. He was never being touched except by his parents or Baekhyun. Chanyeol’s body wasn’t ready.

 

Thinking that Chanyeol might be uncomfortable with her touch, Eunji scratched her head that wasn’t itchy and mouthed an apology before she stood up as well and led the way. It was so awkward because they weren’t in good terms on their last encounter, so Eunji just tugged her hem of shirt while Chanyeol was carefully watching her.

 

“The chocolate…,” Chanyeol suddenly spoke up that alarmed the shorter. She quickly looked up at him and Chanyeol had to look away because it made him uneasy. “… Did you eat it?” he finished his question.

 

Eunji shook her head. “Nope,” she her lips. “I wanted to, but because I still have no idea who’s the sender so I don’t feel okay to eat it at school. I might eat it later though at home with my mom and my brothers…” she explained, didn’t check Chanyeol’s facial expression. Now they were in front of organization’s office already and Eunji looked at the taller. “Whoa you’re so tall…,” Eunji muttered incoherently before she continued with a louder tone. “I need to go to restroom for a moment, can you go inside by yourself? It won’t be long. Okay? Thank you!” she tapped his arm before ran for her life to restroom.

 

Chanyeol touched his arm where Eunji touched it twice before sighed and shook his head. “That girl…, is really something.” he murmured before went in to the office.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

Hyunwoo halted in front of the school’s auditorium as he passed by with brows ceased. He was sure no one from Theater Club had practice today, but he knew he wasn’t misheard. He heard music blasted from inside. Then if it wasn’t Theater kids, who would be? Curious, Hyunwoo slowly stepped inside and made sure he didn’t make noise.

 

Hyunwoo was stunned at the moment he went in, just as if he was mesmerized by the magnificence, he descended the stairs each by each with his jaw dropped. He didn’t know this person would be this good. He moved gracefully and it matched perfectly to the song, his facial expression too told everything. In short; he was mesmerizing. Lee Howon sure had his own vibes, and he knew he was good at it.

 

The dancer paused his music at the moment he found out Hyunwoo was checking him out. Flustered, he wiped the sweat over his face with his tee before raised a hand awkwardly at him. He never talked in person with Hyunwoo.

 

“You’re…, good.” Hyunwoo didn’t want to say great or anything else because it would sound weird and Howon might get wrong pictures. So no, good is enough to praise the boy. And more, how could a guy compliment a guy with decent word? He took a seat on the stage and Howon followed suit some moments later.

 

“Thanks.” Howon replied nervously. “I’m sorry I used your place without permission.”

 

“Oh, it’s fine. We don’t have schedules today anyway. And it’s not ours. Why everyone keeps saying this auditorium is ours? It’s for public, people could use it too…” Hyunwoo helped Howon opened the cap of his drink bottle and handed it to the sweaty boy. “What are you practicing for?”

 

“Well, Stardust is going to have a dance competition this month and we’re going to perform. The winner team has a golden ticket to be trainees and debut…,” Howon’s eyes sparked as he answered Hyunwoo’s question. “We’re so excited for this, you know. It might be our one in a lifetime chance. We can’t skip this,” he smiled joyfully.

 

“Oh, the school’s dance group…, there are you, Kim Jongin, Oh Sehun, Lee Dongwoo and who is it again… Ah, Moon Jongup!” Hyunwoo named the Stardust’s members and Howon nodded at the names.

 

“You may know Kim Jongin…, he dates your friend in Theater right? Son Naeun.” Howon said and Hyunwoo nodded at his words. There was an awkward silence since no one had anything to say anymore, until Howon felt his phone vibrated and took it of his jacket. “Damn, gotta go.” Howon gathered all his stuffs together and hurried to stand up…, only to almost fell on the ground if Hyunwoo didn’t catch his arm.

 

Hyunwoo asked whether the boy was okay, Howon nodded but it didn’t miss from his eyes that Howon touched his hip for a moment and his face seemed that he was in severe pain. “You’re sure you’re okay?” he asked again, now he had this thought of helping him. Howon let go of his hand and nodded. He smiled dryly before muttered thanks to him and fled.

 

Hyunwoo has never spoken to Howon, this was the first time. Even if it’s awkward, he somehow caught some glimpses that Howon might get injuries if he kept acting like that.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

Kyungsoo went in to his office only to find Chanyeol was alone in the room. He was as always reading his book and didn’t give a damn for anyone. Even when Kyungsoo greeted him, he only received a small murmur as return. Kyungsoo took his seat and watched Chanyeol with his hand over his palm, until the latter felt reluctant with the stare.

 

“What do you want from me?” he asked annoyingly. “Why are you staring at me? You’re amazed with my looks? Or maybe Bomi likes me instead of you?” Chanyeol received an eraser as a response for the last question. He hissed at School President and went back to his reading.

 

“I can’t believe you’re such a puppy…,” Kyungsoo said and he had Chanyeol’s attention back. “When we were partners, never once you would come with me on these meetings. You declined my offers and forces…, but just one fight with her made you come. I’m amazed. I never knew there’s a submissive side on the Holy Park Chanyeol…,”

 

“What are you talking about…,” Chanyeol feigned innocence but only dumb wouldn’t understand where Kyungsoo was going on. “It’s because I have conscience. You’re a boy, of course you can handle things by yourself… but she’s a girl, there are things she may not handle by herself… And to defend myself, Baekhyun said it would be rude if I refuse her favor…” Chanyeol shrugged, pretending to be all cool about it while he actually wasn’t.

 

Kyungsoo muffled his laughter – it’s obvious because he looked ugly like that. Chanyeol wanted to throw his book on his head, but on second thought his book was more expensive than his former Class President. “You’re whipped.” Kyungsoo couldn’t stop with the teasing.

 

The door was opened and Bomi came in through the door without looking at two of them. She just gave them a mere bow before took her seat anxiously and prepared her papers in front of her. This time, Chanyeol caught Kyungsoo suddenly troubled and out of blue Chanyeol didn’t become his object of mockery anymore.

 

A smirk was etched on his face; he knew what’s going on between this two on-and-off couple. “Tell that to yourself,” he muttered with a small smile that made Kyungsoo almost threw his pen and Bomi blinked confusedly.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

“You know you don’t have to do this,” Myungsoo trailed on Soojung as the girl looked for her SLR camera. As per scheduled, today Photography Club would help Book&Movie Club on their monthly project which was school’s magazine, Souls. Photography Club received the responsibility to capture the school’s events and since school was just started, it meant they would focus on school’s clubs – including that squad that has made Soojung turned into something like this.

 

“It’s our responsibility, Jiae asked me personally. I can’t dismiss her just because of that person. I’m not that low. I can separate my personal stuffs and my job duties perfectly.” Soojung smiled as she found the camera on the cabinet. She tiptoed to reach for it, but soon she felt something pressed her back. She rounded her eyes. Myungsoo was too close, standing behind her, tiptoed to reach the camera for her.

 

“I know, but I don’t really like it to see you bear those bad feelings. What if you go on Basketball and Football while I take care of Cheerleaders? It sounds fine right?” Myungsoo handed the camera, he missed the blush on her cheeks because of the sudden contact.

 

But Soojung was persistent and nothing would stop her to do opposite. Afraid that she might be eaten alive by the rude Cheerleader’s Captain, Myungsoo decided to come with her and messages the captains of Basketball and Football teams to be on school’s yard for pictures.

 

Myungsoo didn’t really know Soojung that well, but he was there when Soojung was alone. He was the first to offer her to join Photography Club that was created by Kim Minseok sunbaenim year ago. Soojung had the qualifications to be a professional photographer; it’s just a year after their club was built and their fame was well-known. Photography Club received third place on Most Wanted Clubs in Seoul’s High in Souls magazine, after Basketball and Choir.

 

As they arrived at the school’s yard, Cheerleader’s squad was practicing. They did their amazing stunts like usual and Myungsoo couldn’t help but gape on it. How could they make a perfect shape of pyramid like that? Myungsoo glanced at Soojung, her facial expression might seem like she’s cold and ignorant – but truthfully she was more fragile than people thought. She turned her head on Myungsoo before she pointed at the flier, it was Soobin. “… I used to be able doing that, do you believe it?”

 

Myungsoo broke into a smile before he gave her a small headshake. Of course he believed it, because he knew. “Don’t you think you’re too fat to be a flier?” he asked stupidly and earned a smack on his shoulder.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

Eunji’s hands were wet when she walked out of restroom. She forgot to bring handkerchief today (and she was already scolded by Mom Jiae and Dad Youngjae didn’t even bother to defend for her). She was lured to wipe it clean on her uniform but ugh, that would be disgusting. But who cares, no one sees anyway.

 

She was this close to wipe them on, when a figure walked from across the hallway, and somehow Eunji rounded her eyes to make sure that it was him. He didn’t walk alone, he had his teams walked behind him and the fact that he wore his team’s jersey made him looked way more handsome than he supposed to be. She furrowed her brows as she realized his team wasn’t alone, the other team also was there, walking side by side with his team.

 

“Oh Eunji,” Nam Joohyuk, he was Eunji’s friend (they went to same middle school) called her. “What are you doing here? You’re not going home with Jiae?” all eyes were set on her and somehow Eunji wished to have Harry Potter’s invisibility cloak.

 

She rolled her eyes, Joohyuk knew obviously why she stayed at school. “Presidents’ meeting, what else.” Eunji replied curtly and Joohyuk smiled at this.

 

“AH.” Joohyuk chuckled. “So it’s true. You’re a two-timed elected Class President…,” he said and Eunji hissed.

 

“I never went on election. They forcefully picked me. Your captain over here is too.” she pointed at his captain, didn’t realize her hands were wet. The droplets splashed his face and it made Eunji’s jaw dropped to the ground. “OH LORD. I’m so sorry,” she apologized but afraid to take a step closer to him. “I swear I didn’t mean to,”

 

The captain wiped his face and nodded understandingly. He reached out for his handkerchief before handed it to Eunji. “Just use it. I think you need this.” Eunji was too speechless, since he of course had to touch her hand to give the handkerchief.

 

“Oh, thank you…,” she trailed off as she realized she was looked at. She turned to see the other captain with a raised brow. “Yes?” she asked.

 

“Nothing,” he shook his head, made some of his greenish strands bobbed.

 

Thinking that she already had nothing to do with them, she bowed slightly before she marched away from there. She had meeting to attend anyway; Park Chanyeol would be furious if she took too long. That grumpy old man, she thought. But before she walked away too far, she was called again. Turning her back, she ceased her brows on the Football Captain.

 

“The chocolate…,” he trailed off. Eunji raised a brow, “Did you eat it?” he asked, tried not to sound nosy.

 

Eunji shook her head. “Why? You want some?” she asked innocently and his team mates almost burst in chuckles. The Captain gave them a stare to shut their mouths.

 

The other captain glanced at him before he cleared his throat and said, “You should eat it soon, Class President…, it would melt.” he suggested with a smile and the Football Captain sent a sharp look on him. “If I were you, I’d eat it since this morning…, it’s a gift so it will taste so much tastier…,” he smiled after that.

 

Eunji just shrugged and again corrected him for calling her Class President, and this time she really walked away from the teams coolly. Right when she was sure that no one would see her again, she squatted down and huffed loudly. Her hands were shaking and freaking cold. She punched her chest for several times muttering, “… Slow down you stupid heart, slow down…,”

 

Still shaking, she reached out for her phone and pressed 3 on her speed dial. She waited until the recipient on other line greeted her, “Jiae…, Yoo Jiae! I think…, I know who sent me the chocolate.”

 


February 3rd 2016

I would like to thank each of you for; dropped a comment (there are lots of them, I'm surprised, and I'll be replying each slowly), subscribed, and upvoted!

most of you already guessed who Eunji's crush and the sender is... I can't stop smiling at the guesses!

may you have the good day and happy reading ^^