Act 10: Grey Clouds

School

Image result for min yoongi gif

MOOD: Found You — JYJ


 

“DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!” The middle-aged man screamed loudly as he glared up on the famous model, she was called to come and meet her CEO right after the news leaked. “THIS IS WHY I DON’T LET YOU GO TO SCHOOL! IT ONLY MESSES EVERYTHING!” he raised his tone an octave higher, as if the beautiful model couldn’t hear his rant. He even cursed at her for almost three hours, throwing tantrums now and then, blamed her for the sensational news she just created. He exhaled and tried to calm down his heart before he glanced at the female model and her fellow colleague, three years older than her but least famous that smiled motherly at him. “Now you follow my words. Stay home for two weeks until I clear up this scandal and your contracts would be temporarily given to So—”

 

“—don’t you dare.” Haena’s tone was nothing but cold. She was looking down on her feet when he ranted and cursed, but now she looked up and found her CEO’s eyes. “Don’t you dare replace my spot with an amateur,” she said spitefully and grew a smirk. “I made a mistake, I’m aware of it. But that doesn’t mean you could just go and replace me with… something like her,” Haena glanced carelessly at the older model. “Do people even know her? She barely walks on runway, do you think people would buy if she endorses them?” she scoffed. “Do anything else, Sir, make up a story or pay people to shut them up…, but never, ever take away my rights. These contracts are for me, not her. I was given the rights to do it, so let’s don’t ruin each other okay? You know your limits, and I know mine.” she gave him a threatening glare.

 

“You mother—” Her CEO couldn’t finish his words because Haena instead looked rather excited than scared. He looked down on the papers before finally sitting back on his seat. “… I spoiled you too much, didn’t I, Haena?”

 

“You’re the one taught me well, Sir.” she replied coldly. “Use people’s disadvantages for your personal reasons, your words not mine. And now I’m using it – I’m using your disadvantage for my personal reason. Because,” she smiled thinly. “Media won’t like to know about your little affair behind wife’s back right?” she teased and her CEO just looked blatantly stupid, just like the model next to her.

 

She then turned to the model and had her hands against her chest, while the other looked rather uncomfortable with the way Haena eyed her. “… Don’t let this man uses you for too long sunbaenim, he may promise you with rainbow and unicorns but you’ll be the one losing if you put your expectations on him too much.” she tapped over her shoulder before walked out of the room, only to find her manager paced worriedly.

 

He glanced up as the door squeaked open and worried was all written on his face as he stepped closer to Haena. “Are you okay?” Jonghyun asked somewhat restlessly at her and he caught her hands trembling and held them with his. He embraced the female and whispered some encouraging words.

 

But then they halted with Jonghyun looked confused. “Oppa,” she spoke up and Jonghyun replied with a hum. “… How long do you think it takes to color your hair green?”

 

Jonghyun blinked his eyes in surprise. “Green? My hair?” he asked.

 

She nodded. “… Yeah, we have to color your hair green. If that stupid CEO doesn’t know what to do, just let me do the work. And um, we need to make a stop first before we go home.” Haena fished out for her mobile phone and typed to a certain someone. She almost headed out as she realized Jonghyun was stilled on his spot. “What are you thinking about? Let’s go!” she hurried him impatiently.

 

“My hair…, green?” he re-asked himself, didn’t know where this would go.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

I just got message from Park Seonsaengnim about tomorrow’s trip 

Our bus is leaving on 8.30 sharp. So please don’t come late okay? (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ 

 Park Seonsaengnim and Kim Seonsaengnim would be our guides 

And oh we’re going to share bus with 2-2 

 Ma’am yes Ma’am! (ง'̀-'́)ง

 Which Kim? There are like… tons of Kim in our school.

 There are only thirteen teachers with surname Kim in our school Sungjae, that’s not even close to a ton honestly speaking.

 Okay, I’m sorry Mr. First of Hundred. I mean a dozen plus one.

 I’m correct, aren’t I? A dozen is twelve and plus one would make thirteen. ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

Kim Hyoyeon Seonsaengnim, since she’s the one that available and willing 

 Wow. So Yook Sungjae can count? What a husband material.

 cc: Park Sooyoung, where are you babe?

 YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN!

 F U Byun.

 WHOA.

 Love line alert! 

 What love line alert Sungjae, seriously -,-

 You don’t know? Ah slow-witted people ck. It is rumored that Kim Hyoyeon Seonsaengnim is smitten with our homeroom teacher.

 COME ON, who won’t fall for our homeroom teacher with his dandy, preppy looks, charming smile and his y accent when he speaks in English?

 Kim Hyoyeon knows good stuffs.

 Of all things Sungjae, of all things

 What about tomorrow’s stuffs, Eunji? What else should we bring aside spare clothes?

 Do Kyungsoo where are you? (¬‿¬) Bomi wants to ask you personally but she’s just too shy so she asked Eunji.

 What to bring tomorrow; (a) spare clothes for three days two nights, (b) pen and notebook, (c) personal necessities including medicines and toiletries, snacks are allowed, (d) sun screen is advisable since out Field Trip would be done under sunlight, (e) Anything you think you’ll need there.

 Anyone please remind me to poison Baekhyun’s drink tomorrow.

 Gladly.

 Will do.

 I’ll personally buy the poison for you Kyungsoo. Rat poison will do? (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

 I volunteer to pass it on to Baekhyun, Kyungsoo

 Honestly people, how could you do this to a friend?

 I don’t count you as my friend.

 I don’t count you as my friend (2)

 I don’t count you as my friend (3)

 I don’t count you as my friend (4)

 I don’t count you as my friend (5)

 I don’t count you as my friend (6)

I don’t count you as my friend (7) 

Just following the crowd, sorry Baekhyun 

 I don’t count you as my friend (8)

 Just following the crowd, sorry Baekhyun (2)

 I don’t count you as my friend (9)

 I really despise you dude, hmf

 I don’t count you as my friend (10)

 I don’t count you as my friend (11)

 I don’t count you as my friend (12)

 I don’t count you as my friend (13)

 Just following the crowd, sorry Baekhyun (3)

 I don’t count you as my friend (14)

 I don’t count you as my friend (15)

 I don’t count you as my friend (16)

 Just following the crowd, sorry Baekhyun (4)

 This is fun! Haha, should’ve done this sooner.

 Let’s welcome Soojung and her weirdness around us people.

 WHAT THE ?! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

 How could sixteen of you do this to me!

 CHANYEOL I REALLY THOUGHT WE ARE FRIENDS.

 EUNJI!!!!

 SOOJUNG YOU TOO! WHAT DID MYUNGSOO DO TO MAKE YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS!

 WE’RE ON THE SAME ROW! THIS IS FOR YOU TOO HOWON, JUNMYEON.

 Should I thank Soobin, Yoongi, and Haena for not quoting Kyungsoo?

 Shut up Baekhyun, notifications from you drain my battery, literally

 Then I’ll terror you all for quoting Kyungsoo.

 Word spams ahead people!

 NOOOOOOOOOOOO

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were sitting on the couch, ignoring the TV that was on and now was blasting some music videos of brand new rookie groups. The paler one was gazing down at his best friend while the taller one had set his eyes over his cellphone – clearly noticed but chose to act like he didn’t. When he finally felt uncomfortable, he finally looked up and gave Baekhyun a questioning look. “Have you packed for tomorrow? I didn’t see you pack since then.” Baekhyun opened the conversation calmly.

 

“I’d take care of it later.” he replied lazily. “Why are you looking at me? Is there something on my face?” Chanyeol grew conscious as Baekhyun kept staring at him wordlessly. He wiped his face carelessly, afraid there’s something left over his face since they had curry for dinner earlier.

 

“We haven’t talked about it Chanyeol.” Baekhyun finally found the courage to speak up his mind.

 

“About what?” Chanyeol turned to see his only friend and understood the meaning. “There’s nothing to talk about. She came. She left. That’s it. Nothing special about it,” Chanyeol still felt Baekhyun peered at him and it made the taller uncomfortable. He then heaved out before turned to see Baekhyun fully on his eyes. “What, what? Why are you looking at me like that? Do you want to preach me again? About what is it… that I supposed to agree and go home? That it wasn’t their fault for everything happened? That what…, I should move the on and leave things just like it is?”

 

Baekhyun didn’t say a word, instead he waited until his best friend finished venting. He knew, of course he knew how he felt. He was there when things were fallen apart. He watched Chanyeol broke down, losing his sense and mind. Of course, Baekhyun knew how much his sister meant for him. Baekhyun didn’t ask about why he still held grudges upon his parents, because he knew things happened because they lacked.

 

“She wants me home. The , that witch wants me home…, she was so daring to look at me in the eyes and said that she misses me. I bet she misses me because her socialite friends are asking where her son’s whereabouts and why her daughter wasn’t around.” Chanyeol scoffed and swallowed, trying not to get in deeper with his emotion. “They’re just so good at pretending, I always wanted to puke after all fake smiles, so how…, how could they…,” he sighed frustratingly. “… How could they fake their smiles for these past years without wanting to puke?”

 

Chanyeol turned his head as he let out the question – Baekhyun always believed deep inside he was just a little kid that was forced to grow up faster than he was supposed to – with red eyes and tears that refused to flow.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

Chae Soobin never liked dining table, at all. Dining table meant there would be supper and households have to be there to enjoy the food and beverages that were served, have small talks about how days were, and have questions that could make someone feel so insecure about. Dining table was a phobia for her but she was always forced to face it whether she liked it or not.

 

There are five members in Chae Household. A father that worked as a successful banker, a mother that used to be a piano tutor but now was a wonderful socialite in Seoul, an older sister that always had her smile on – she was full with elegance and sophistication – that was now studying her master in France but at home for her summer holiday, an older brother that was in his senior year in the most prestigious university in Korea that also full with grace and dignity, and the last was her, Chae Soobin; the Cheerleading Squad’s Captain, placed 10th of Hundred, and always scared on dining table.

 

They were talking about her sister’s future; their parents’ plan on matchmaking her with a son of father’s friend that now was staying in States for his job. What amazed Soobin the most was that she could see her sister’s eyes sparkled in disagreement clearly, but remained smiling like nothing happened with soft nod at whatever their mother was saying. Soobin almost missed the smirk over her brother’s lips when their mother mentioned about good deeds belong to good deeds also – her brother was dating a commoner (it’s a word their parents used for those who don’t match their lists), a young fine female that worked part-time as a cashier on minimarket near his campus, mother knew but father didn’t, and she definitely satirized him with light tone now. Soobin saw that her sister quickly grabbed his hand that was put over his lap before he said a word to retort on their mother. Her sister then gazed back at their mother and smiled favorably.

 

“And our Soobin,” now their mother turned to see her and smile. Her siblings watched her with sad eyes while she slowly grew cold hands. She hated this, how weak she was under her mother’s eyes. “I heard your cheerleading squad makes to final. Congratulations dear, you deserve it, remembering how hard you always struggle for it.” she informed and both siblings clapped their hands and congratulated her, she turned to see her father that just had a light, small smile on her before he pursued his dinner.

 

“But I would really appreciate it more if you study a little bit harder sweetheart,” his mother continued and her shoulders stiffened. “From what I heard, that boy that lost his sister remains top. Is he really that smart? Because you see, if his sister could use until she overdosed then don’t you think he could do—” their mother couldn’t continue because there’s a loud ting on the plate. All eyes turned to see the culprit.

 

It was her older brother, with his annoyed eyes. “—don’t say a word if you know nothing about them Eomma.” He clicked his tongue. “Couldn’t you have a tiny conscience? She was my friend, noona’s friend too. Don’t belittle someone that is already gone please, if you want to badmouth her then go ahead and bring Soobin so you both could talk about her as you pleased.” He then stood up before stormed away, leaving his food untouched.

 

Soobin excused herself to go to relieve herself as she hurried to the restroom. She held into the washstand as tightly as they were started to tremble. Guilt is a weight that will crush you whether you deserve it or not, she suddenly remembered someone from the past whispered those words as he walked away. She remembered he turned over his heels just to continue with some other harmful words, no guilt is forgotten so long as the conscience still knows of it.

 

Soobin now understood the real meaning of memory is a cruel mistress.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

The dance practice was a hell of a mess; everything was wrong, everyone was exhausted, and time didn’t stop ticking. The competition is slowly reaching and with the condition that Howon had, he couldn’t create explosive moves like what he promised to his friends. But what he didn’t expect was that he would be abandoned, just like that – as if his friends were throwing away a patch after it was no longer useful.

 

“Seriously Sehun, you can’t just decide something so easily like that,” Dongwoo stood up and pushed the taller back with his hand, tormenting the paler one. “Howon has conditions! And you can’t just go and decide that he’s off. He’s the leader!” Dongwoo yelled, veins traced clearly over his pale neck. “We could be here, united only because of him you er! So don’t you dare say that he’s off so straightforwardly.”

 

Sehun raised his hands in surrender as he turned for help to Jongup. The boy stood up and faced Dongwoo as well, now the latter was standing right in front of Howon –he tried to defend for him. “Answer me Dongwoo, how many days we have left?” he gritted his teeth. “ing eighteen days, no let’s not count three days tomorrow because we can’t practice on Field Trip right? So fifteen days. Do you understand Dongwoo? Fifteen days, ing fifteen days. It’s like two weeks with a day full rest. Nobody in this team wants to leave Howon behind, nobody. But look at our situation too people. We can’t go on like this. It’s like bringing an unnecessary luggage with us—”

 

“—yah don’t imply Howon with words like that,” Jongin cut off.

 

“—yah you want to pick a fight ?” Dongwoo was already this close to punch Jongup on his face.

 

“—I quit.”

 

The two words made all eyes landed on the leader that was sitting quietly on the floor cross-legged. “Sehun and Jongup have their point Dongwoo. Only two weeks left and I barely follow the new dance moves—heck, I also couldn’t help you to create them. The doctor is right. Sehun and Jongup are right. I can’t dance anymore and I can’t be an unnecessary luggage for you four to go on. I can’t be on stage with you but that doesn’t mean I won’t cheer for you.” Howon stood up and hissed in pain, Dongwoo helped him to stand properly and the leader muttered a soft thank you. “…. Good luck guys,” he let out a very weak smile before slowly walked off of the practice room they rent for a day.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

The students were all gathered in the field, looking rather amused on news about Haena’s mysterious relationship. It was the hottest topic right now, almost everyone in the field was wondering who is on earth it might be. Some of them bet that Haena wouldn’t come to Field Trip because of the scandal, while some others thought she would since she received an Achievement Award from the school sometime earlier.

 

Also 2-5’s classmates were discussing, but they were a bit quieter than others remembering there’s a small, tiny teeny little chance that the person accompanied Haena was Yoongi – well since he chose to walk her home that day after Park Seonsaengnim treated them meals. They were wondering too, because Min Yoongi was nowhere to be seen just like Jung Haena. Sungjae was about to propose a bet about Yoongi when someone was slowly coming to their sight.

 

It was Min Yoongi, but what made all eyes widened was the color of his hair was darkened, way darkened; it was now caramel brown that highlighted under the sunlight. He looked as always confident and daring, mischievous eyes glinted from his dark orbs, wearing the same small smirk as eyes were falling to see him walk by. He paused only to greet his friends from the same football team and then pursued to reach 2-5.

 

“Wow,” was the first comment Sungjae blurted as he stepped in front of 2-5. Yoongi raised a brow questioningly. “You still manage to look like an dude,” and Sungjae received a punch over his upper arm. Sungjae then turned to see his classmates and asked about the way Yoongi looked now and some made comments.

 

Unconsciously Yoongi’s gaze fell upon Jung Eunji that was talking to Kyungsoo about the Field Trip but was definitely checking him out. A small smile and light nod was given by the Class President but the Red King just looked away as Myungsoo started to ask about the issue between him and Haena.

 

“Is she coming?” Myungsoo questioned, “I heard press made a loud buzz about it. Whoa I never believed Jung Haena is that famous until last night. Even my mom knows who she is! Her reputation is no joke…,” he shook his head. “Did she tell you anything Yoongi?” all eyes then glared at Yoongi curiously.

 

Lightly he nodded. “She came to my place last night and told me that I have to color it dark so people won’t find out. She brought to a hair salon to do it.” Yoongi didn’t mention a little detail about there’s someone else that colored his hair and the plan Haena told him. “… But she said she would come today,”

 

Just like what he said, Haena came – an hour later and made a grand entrance as always, with her manager and stylist tagged along. Haena successfully pushed them away after few trials and threatens and walked to 2-5 and lined at the very back, behind Jiae and where Park Seonsaengnim was. She let out a small smile and looked away and she noticed her teacher was looking at him; her eyes were swollen and a thick bags that was covered flawlessly by an expert makeup artist. Park Yoochun didn’t say a word and just pat her on her shoulder before reached for Eunji and asked about the classmates that were already coming.

 

Haena touched on where Park Seonsaengnim tapped her on before slowly looked up to see her classmates. Standing in front of her was Jiae was glancing back and forth, then she let out a cute smile as their gazes met. Chanyeol and Sungjae were on the very back; Sungjae with her usual wide smile and Chanyeol that remained motionless, just rolling her finger near his temple to tell that she just needed to ignore Sungjae’s weirdness.

 

Haena felt lighter after seeing their classmates, no her friends were all smiley at her.

 

“All students of 2-5 please gather around here!” the clear voice of Park Yoochun was loud enough to catch the squad’s attention as they soon created a beeline to circle around him. Their homeroom teacher was holding a box, a small and colored in dark grey – it was almost alike to a piggybank but no they knew it wasn’t – and from the way he held it so tightly like there’s no tomorrow was a sign that something important was inside it. All eyes grew curious at him but the teacher just smiled gently in response before he continued, “So how are you people? Do you mingle better now?” he asked just to reduce the awkwardness between them. “So I have an idea—,” the homeroom teacher opened the gathering with those words.

 

Sungjae decided to interrupt, “The thought of you capable of having an idea makes me very uncomfortable,” and then the next second he was cursing under his breath, clutching to his wounded shin while Kyungsoo only smiled sugary in front of him and said “Please continue,” to Yoochun.

 

“So I have an idea,” the homeroom teacher repeated his words. “This is actually a very smart idea actually…, this would help you to have fun better with each other and furthermore later on Field Trip. This idea called Guardian Angel,”

 

The boys widened their eyes in surprise. For Pete’s sake, Guardian Angel?! Couldn’t it be anymore cheesier than that? The boys couldn’t believe their homeroom teacher could come with an idea like that.

 

“The rule is simple, pick a piece of these papers inside this and see who you got. Don’t worry, I already wrote down my twenty students’ name so each of you would have a guardian angel. You could only change if you got your name. For a semester you’d be guarding him or her without complaining and without being obvious. In the end, we’d have a small gathering where you would reveal who you are guarding for a semester and give them a gift.” Yoochun grinned as he handed the box to Eunji since she was standing right next to him. “You can start now actually, this is why I want to do it today so you can take care of your target on Field Trip.”

 

“Seonsaengnim,” and as always whenever Yoochun thought no one would disagree, Chae Soobin would ruin the good thought for him as she raised her hand with an irritated expression. “Do we really have to do this? Why? Why are you so concerned about our relationship?”

 

But instead of feeling infuriated like he was supposed to be, Yoochun just shrugged. “Because I’d love to see a better bond between my students,” he replied casually. “I want you to hang out not only with the ones you’re close, but also with the ones that seem to be forgotten and left behind. I want you to become ohana,”

 

“Inspired by Lilo and Stitch of course,” Baekhyun kindly informed the classmates that seemed not to understand what Yoochun meant. “Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind – or forgotten.” Baekhyun perfectly quoted and earned a weird glance from some of his friends. “What,” he challenged. “The movie is good.”

 

They waited as the papers were passed through, and as soon as they all received the pieces – Yoochun made sure twice that no one was received their names, Yoochun dismissed them quietly. “Have fun there okay? And don’t forget to guard your targets without being noticed!” he smiled and heaved out a very relief sigh.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

“Who you got, hmm?” Sungjae suddenly popped in front of Jisoo with a pout. “I got Junmyeon, it’s not fun. I mean he’s just too kind and fragile…, an angel literally. A very dumb angel, if I could add. Like seriously dude, even if I kill myself for him later, I don’t think he will notice that I’m his guardian angel.”

 

Jisoo pushed him away as he balled the paper into crinkles, a brow raised questioningly from Sungjae but the friend just clicked his tongue. Sungjae noticed that it couldn’t be just anyone – judging from the way he balled them; full with emotion. “Is it someone we know?” he asked meaningfully and Jisoo just glared before clicked his tongue and left, literally intentional on dropping the paper there, like he didn’t give a if someone found out who he guarded for.

 

Sungjae instinctively picked up the piece of paper ball and spent no tome to unwrap it. He widened his eyes before his lips created a lopsided grin, “Seems like he is destined to be with this chick after all.”

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

“You’re smirking. Who you got?” Yoongi squinted as he realized the School President was smiling over his paper. “It’s a girl, isn’t it?” he insisted and Kyungsoo just shrugged before put the piece inside his pocket pants.

 

“Why are you curious about whom I got?” Kyungsoo raised his thick brow questioningly.

 

“Because you’re smirking like a fool,” Yoongi crossed his hands against his chest. “The last time you’re smirking like that was when you knew clearly that you’d win on election against Zhang Yixing and Seo Joohyun. So spill, who did you get?”

 

But Kyungsoo just shook his head and chuckled for his own good – didn’t bother to tell his best friend as he slowly stepped away, leaving Yoongi with his unamused pout and took out his piece of paper and clicked his tongue, “… that punk didn’t know I got a golden ticket for him. Pity.”

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

The ride was quiet for Baekhyun’s taste. 2-2 was being all calm; choosing to sleep or reading or talking in a hush that make 2-5 got a bit uncomfortable since they were a bit louder. Well, 2-1 and 2-2 were supposed for the academically rising stars students (it’s still a wonder why First of Hundred and School President were put in the class). Baekhyun was sitting behind Sungjae and he stood up just to tap over his shoulder, before he bent down to whisper on his ear – they were plotting an evil plan to take over the world, 2-5 could tell.

 

And then, just like that, Baekhyun stood and clapped his hands to catch everyone’s attention. Expected from an announcer, he didn’t need a microphone or megaphone to speak because his voice was already very loud. After him, Sungjae and Youngjae, also with Sohyun stood up and grinned mischievously. “Let’s spice up this bus, shall we?” he asked and picked up his cellphone. He then gazed at 2-2 classmates before pointed at their Class President, “Yah you, Park Bogum isn’t it? Which girl group do you like lately?”

 

The said man blinked innocently before he blushed. “Oh he must like the y-concepted ones,” Sungjae whistled playfully and the students also Park and Kim Seonsaengnim giggled over his lame joke.

 

“Girl’s Day.” Bogum finally answered. “… I really like Girl’s Day,”

 

“Oh smart choice!” Baekhyun flicked his fingers. “I happen to have five songs of them; Hug Me Once, Expect, Female President, Ring My Bell, and Something. Which one do you prefer?”

 

“Am I in trouble if I pick one of them?” he asked in afraid, worried that he might be asked to do something.

 

Baekhyun blinked back at him. “No! Why should you be in trouble? I’m just asking so I can play it for all of us to hear. And since you’re a Class President then no one would complain at me.” Bogum didn’t take his words quickly as he furrowed his brows. “Oh come on Park. This is not Pythagoras for Christ’s sake.” Baekhyun sighed. “Why does Park I know always calculate things before deciding?” Chanyeol threw him with a ball of plastic and Baekhyun glared at him. “Not just you !”

 

“Expect then,” Bogum answered and Baekhyun grinned and nodded as he raised his thumb at the President.

 

“Hit it Baekhyun!” Once Baekhyun played the song, the ones that were standing started to dance along to the music. Sohyun was being the flawless one, singing to the song and asked all of them clapped for them, just to fall over her knees seeing Sungjae, Baekhyun and Youngjae danced to Expect in their own gag ways – it was indescribably funny, end of story.

 

After Expect, Sungjae danced to his masterpiece; Oh My Girl’s Liar Liar. It seemed like the male was either a fanboy or a good observer, because he danced to the song was pretty flawlessly, the way he gestured to make an L sign with his finger was beyond exciting, Sungjae was great to entertain people.

 

Do not want to lose, Baekhyun then took over with Girl’s Generation I Got a Boy. He too danced perfectly even mimicked whenever Taeyeon hit the octave tones, did bbuing-bbuing just like Tiffany did on stage, he embarrassed Chanyeol in short way but also amused the bored students in the bus.

 

Soon after, 2-2 started to melt. They sang along with 2-5 students and even did a fan-chant when it comes to a certain groups, for example Choi Junhee from 2-2 was a big fan or Girl’s Generation so she was along with others chanted when Baekhyun sang. Son Naeun was forced to lip-sync for SHINee’s View, but she nailed it easily.

 

They missed small smiles from two teachers that were sitting in the very front, just enjoying watched the kids without say a word. Well for the very different reason; Yoochun for being glad that 2-5 was really bonded better and Hyoyeon for you all know why.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

All eyes widened in surprise, of course they didn’t see it coming. Of all private schools in South Korea, Seoul High might not exactly the most prestigious one, but it was listed on Top Ten Dream Schools – with the facilities they provided, the fees that was no joke, and only the chosen ones could freely walk in to this school – so it didn’t make any sense when Kyungsoo announced that each class would only have two rooms; one for females and the other for the males. It was a pretty big villa, up on the mountain so the cool breeze wasn’t deniable. But still, the students believed it was all joke. But from the way Do Kyungsoo remained calm, they knew there’s no way to lobby him so he could follow their ways.

 

“Each room has six beds so I believe all of you could work with it, since all classes only have twenty students right? And as far as I checked, only 2-5 that has more male students than the females, so I think you boys could manage it well yeah?” he sent a meaningful stare to his classmates and added, “… I’ll be sleeping with them too, if you want to know.” He then gazed up and cleared his throat. “There are rules in your itinerary so please follow it. We’d always be on-time so please always make sure yourselves ready before then.” Kyungsoo checked his wrist watch. “… It’s 16:55 now, and we would have our session starts in 19:00 sharp. But before then you are all allowed to bath and have dinner in dining room. So,” he put down the itinerary and let out a guarded smile, expected from a School President. “Have a nice rest everyone.”

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

“Yah Park Chanyeol.” Chanyeol paused his intention to zip up the stairs as he turned his head, glanced at the female that crossed her hands. “Be a man and bring my bag,” from the bossy tone she spoke up was enough to make Chanyeol smirk.

 

“Why me?” he asked emotionlessly. “You can call your boyfriend over there to bring your bag.” He pointed at Kim Jisoo that was chatting excitingly with Jung Eunji and Yoo Youngjae at the center with his head.

 

“You used to do it for me without me asking.” She replied and now Chanyeol was definitely scoffing at her and put his bag down before stepped closer to her.

 

“True, I used to do so many things for you Soobin, I wouldn’t deny it. But come on, we both…, ah no¸” he grinned evilly. “We three know why I stopped. But well, it seems like someone here still lives in the past, should I remind you what happened before—”

 

“—when would you stop treating me like this?” Soobin glared up at the male and Chanyeol couldn’t help to widen his eyes for a second, it was soon then he had his composure back. “When will you stop? I already apologized about what I did—” Soobin was cut off with his thick, dark tone.

 

“—until you lose someone that means so much because of me.” Chanyeol finished her words with a small evil smile. “Until you hate me because I take someone away from you. I’ll stop just until then. So bear with me okay? I’ll be taunting your days with the little dark past we shared.” Chanyeol kindly caressed her hair for a good three seconds, turned over and picked up his bag and walked off, leaving Soobin that biting her lower lip that almost drew blood and Kim Jisoo that watched from afar.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

Let’s just skip the night to where they finally went to their bedroom, shall we? Why you say? Because the day just went so boringly in the session, nothing fun happened there – well except a little moment where Kyungsoo was caught staring at Bomi in one of their sessions and he blushed madly while the others for acting like a secret admirer. Youngjae and Jiae again argued like a married couple since Jiae forgot to bring towel and Youngjae kindly lent him. She went angry because there’s only one towel and “How you would dry yourself later?” Jiae didn’t mean to raise her tone but it happened – so they argued until Eunji came to the rescue.

 

It’s almost midnight since Kyungsoo dismissed all of them to sleep at 10 earlier, but Eunji couldn’t sleep. She was outside, excused herself as soon as possible when Sohyun proposed to play Truth or Truth with a reason that Park Seonsaengnim was looking for her. He did look for him, just to ask about everyone’s condition, whether there’s anyone that feeling unwell or else. Eunji was playing with her oversized sweater until she sensed a creak.

 

“Can’t sleep?” Eunji turned her head, just to find Red King was stepping closer to her; he was wearing a plain white tee under his bulky hoodie along with a black training pants. His steps were attentive and careful – as if he was scared to disturb her peace.

 

Eunji tapped the empty space next to her, motioned him to come closer. Which he did anyway, but looked still anxious. Slowly Eunji nodded with a small yawn. “Yeah, the girls are playing Truth or Truth right now and I don’t feel like spilling anything so I stepped out for some fresh air.” She then spoke in a whisper, “… don’t tell anyone you see me here okay? They think I’m out to see Park Saem.”

 

He cackled but nodded lightly at her. There’s something in the way she glanced at him that made him conscious. “What is it?” he asked wonderingly.

 

“I’ve been wanting to tell you since this morning but I can’t, so let me just tell you here…,” as she raised her hand to caress softly over his hair. The boy flinched but didn’t pull away as he grew likely on her soft, loving touch. “… your hair looks better in brunette.” She told him honestly. “Green and red make you look easily noticed, but brunette makes you look gentler – still manly and bold, but way gentler. I don’t think people would find you as scary as they always think about you…,”

 

He was frozen, barely able to breath. He doesn’t know it was either because the cold night or the way she caressed his hair…, or maybe both – he didn’t care to think it further anyways, but somewhere deep inside his stomach churned.

 

“So keep this color yeah?”

 

Her question was innocent, meaningless but he realized he couldn’t say anything because those dark orbs were literally sparkling at him.

 

Before he could reply, suddenly there was a blinding light directed to them from a flashlight. Two of them tilted their heads and raised their hands, trying to block the sudden light with their arms.

 

“Jung Eunji?” The question was in deep, low timbre, filled with question. The thick brows of his then furrowed in a painfully curious way when he shifted slightly over a friend next to her. “Min Yoongi?”

 


July 10th 2016.

I AM BACK! WHO MISSES ME? haha jk.

I don't even know why I keep writing this, but maybe because I want to show my support for Park Yoochun with his case and Sohyun after 4Minute disbanded. best wishes are coming to support them.

anyhoooo, do any of you want some flashack, just to see a relationship between Chanyeol, Jisoo, and Soobin - the actual story. please answer me on the comment section okay?

I'm slowly replying to your wonderful comments! thank you for the views, subscribes, lovely upvotes, and comments! I cherish each of them like seriously :3