I know I'm not perfect

I know I'm not perfect

Everyone Jimin knew, knew that he was a sensitive person. Everyone knew his limits and never provoked him, because no one knows what would’ve happened if he actually broke. They didn’t act like he was frail as a paper because he never showed his weak side, but they knew when to stop.

Of course Jimin didn’t tell anyone about his insecurities, that would just burden them. He kept it all to himself. His own boyfriends didn’t even know, and no he is not cheating. They all are in a loving relationship together and honestly, Jimin doesn’t know how they came to love him, but he is so happy and he loves the both of them equally, he could never just choose one of them.

But that’s the thing though; how did they come to love him? Both of them were so special and handsome in their own ways. Namjoon – the oldest in the relationship – had bleached blonde hair with black roots that blended perfectly, had the most beautiful tan with an impressive height and the body of a God. His cheekbones and jawline were to die for, not to mention his lips, and as if that wasn’t enough; the oldest was probably the smartest person Jimin’s ever met but chose instead a life where he could express himself through music and rap. Jimin was proud of his older boyfriend, because he made it as a producer and a rapper and Jimin was there to witness it all.

Then there was Jeongguk – the youngest of the trio – with dark brown hair that was parted on one side and eyes so big and deep, Jimin sometimes got lost in them. He too, had a face structure that was created by the Gods with pink pouty lips. His body was unreal, and he honestly looked ethereal when he had his moments. He’s still in college but has a passion for singing and if Jimin could listen to him sing everyday, every minute of his life, he would. 

Both of them had charming personalities, where one was a bit serious with a cute dorky side and the other was calm and collected with a funny weird side. And then there was…Jimin. Just boring old Park Jimin.

He couldn’t really find anything positive about himself. He was probably the most boring person on the planet with how much he has his nose in books, too shy to socialize so he mostly stayed at home, and couldn’t make anyone laugh even if he so badly wanted to. He didn’t have any special trait about him. He didn’t really sing- or well he did once when Jeongguk pestered him about it but never tried again after that, saying that he was too shy. He wasn’t handsome, he kept gaining weight no matter how hard he tried to diet, his cheeks were still full of baby fat of which he should have lost when he was about 17 or 18. His eyes were so small with one slightly bigger than the other (though Namjoon had said several times that no one would notice it, it was still there) and had crooked teeth with a height every male should be embarrassed of.

Sometimes he thinks that they’re dating him out of pity, probably felt bad for him when he confessed everything to them. He doesn’t know why they haven’t dumped him yet, they look perfectly fine with it just being them two and that was another thing Jimin felt so insecure about.

Whenever the three would go out, Jimin would look at them both being together and would always get his breath taken away at how beautiful they looked together. It made Jimin wonder about what people thought when they saw the trio. Two very handsome men and then a short ugly and very pathetic Jimin.

Yes that was what he was; pathetic. There was no other words to describe him.

 

Lately he hasn’t been able to cover up his emotions that well, always lashing out at one of his boyfriends or end up sobbing in their shared room. He didn’t mean to, but everything was bottled up and he took it out the wrong way to the wrong people. His boyfriends were starting to worry about him, always asking him or at least trying to get him to tell them what was wrong but he never budged. Always beating the question away with a fake bright smile and a ‘Nothing’s wrong. I’m fine!’

 

He was laying on their shared bed right now just staring out the window as the tears wouldn’t stop streaming down his face. It felt like the weather was displaying how he felt right now as it was storming outside. He couldn’t get himself to care about anything and couldn’t get himself to move either. He didn’t have the strength to.

Namjoon and Jeongguk had gone somewhere and said that they would come back. But that was yesterday at noon. It had been more than 24 hours since they left and Jimin couldn’t help but feel as though they’ve left for forever. The thought made a sob crawl up his throat and push past his lips. He was expecting it, but not like this. Not so soon and not this way.

 

He didn’t know how long he’d been laying there, how long he’d been staring out the window, but suddenly he felt a pair of familiar strong arms enclosing him in their arms, though the body was a bit wet, his back their chest. Jimin knew who it was as soon as the arms wrapped around him and another sob fell past his lips at the thought that he was right there. But Jimin couldn’t believe it.

 

“Min why are you crying?” The person asked softly. As to not scare him away. His body shook slightly, the smallest tremor and shook his head. The person sighed and called out for someone else.

“Hyung! Jimin hyung is crying!” Jeongguk yelled out towards the hall where Namjoon still was. At the thought of Jimin crying he ran upstairs towards their room and walked inside only to see the worst sight he’s ever seen. It even made his heart break a little. Jimin was crying with the most saddest look on his face Namjoon’s ever seen with a concerned and overwhelmed Jeongguk not knowing what to do as they’ve never seen him so unresponsive like this.

He quickly bounded to the bed and laid on down Jimin’s other side, taking him into his arms and leaving Jeongguk to pet the smaller’s hair and back. Everything was quiet for a while except for the sniffles Jimin would let out. They waited until he calmed down a bit before – surprisingly – Jimin broke the silence.

“You didn’t leave?”

His voice was so weak and had a tremor to it, it made Jeongguk and Namjoon want to keep him here for the rest of their lives with them protecting him from the harsh world. The both of them looked down at Jimin, shocked at what he said.

“Min, what do you mean by that?” It was Jeongguk who asked. Jimin turned so he was laying on his back and had a view of the both before answering. 

“I thought you left me…You said that both you would come back…That was yesterday.” Namjoon sighed and kissed Jimin’s forehead feeling stupid and sorry for not calling the younger, and he was sure Jeongguk felt the same. He shook his head before saying, “No baby, we were at the studio and the song kept us there for longer than we thought it would be. It was stupid of us for not telling you anything. We’re really sorry Min.”

Jeongguk nodded. “We would never leave you. We love you too much for that.” To their surprise, Jimin looked shocked at what Jeongguk said. What was it that he wasn’t telling them? Jeongguk caressed Jimin’s side before speaking up. “Hyung, is there something you want to tell us?”

 

There was a moment of silence. 

Then another one.

Then,

“I don’t really see why you guys love me…I’m nothing, really.”

The two tallest looked down at the smaller one in disbelief. They couldn’t believe that he just said that. This time it was Namjoon who spoke up. “Baby what do you mean? You’re not ‘nothing.’ You’re Park Jimin, the most beautiful and sweetest person I’ve ever met.” He kissed the smaller’s cheek and a quick one on the lips before Jimin let out a small scoff. “It’s okay. You don’t have to lie.”

Jeongguk frowned. “Hyung, we’re telling the truth. You really are the most beautiful person we’ve ever seen. Your eyes gives the most perfect eyesmile in the world, your lips are so beautifully thick and pink and your nose is the cutest I’ve seen. And let’s not forget about that killer body,” he said the last part with a smirk, which made the oldest give him a light slap on the arm before continuing. “He’s right though. Min you are perfect the way you are. Your shy personality just makes you that much more sweeter. Don’t you ever think bad about yourself again. Don’t care about what other’s say, you have me and Jeongguk, yeah?” He pecked the other’s nose making the other scrunch it before letting out a slight teary giggle. He felt a bit better by their words. Not perfectly fine, but he was slowly getting there. He felt even more reassured when Jeongguk lightly grabbed his chin and kissed him with so much passion. It was like he was trying to convey everything he felt for the older and Jimin responded back enthusiastically. They deepened the kiss by tilting their heads slightly, enjoying it even more.

They eventually pulled away and Jimin turned to Namjoon to give him the same treatment. Namjoon took it slow, almost lazy and it made Jimin dizzy. Held on to Namjoon’s shoulder with one hand, the other playing with his shirt. The kiss calmed him down quite a lot. They pulled apart and Jimin sighed. But it wasn’t a heavy sigh, it was more of a tired sigh as he hadn’t really slept anything the other night. 

Jeongguk and Namjoon seemed to get it as they snuggled him closer to themselves, with Jeongguk’s head in the crook of his neck and Namjoon’s on top of his. His fingers were intertwined with the oldest while the youngest were wrapped around his waist.

This is what Jimin loved. He felt safe and secure like this, he needed this for him to feel reassured. He wouldn’t mind it if he could do this every minute of his life. 

He slowly relaxed when he felt relaxing patterns on his hand and waist, slipping away to dreamland.

He wasn’t perfect. He wasn’t happy with himself. But he had the two most loving people by his side to help him. And by the end of the day, that was all Jimin cared about.