Chapter 8.

The Castle Wish (BTS x Got7).

Yoongi.

“Youngjae?” – Yoongi said as a tall slim guy stood in front of him, looking at him with eyes filled with different emotions.

“What are you doing here?” – Yoongi asked cautiously, trying to understand the situation.

“Are you okay?” – Yoongi asked once again, getting a little closer to his donsaeng.

“I’m fine.” – Youngjae answered, on the verge of tears.

“Jin hyung was really worried about you as you’re nightmares were back and you just looked terrible these couple of months. So he told us to find Youngjae’s number and call him over.” – Namjoon explained, appearing behind Youngjae to make things a bit clear.

“So I’m not dreaming and this is actually him?” – Yoongi asked not believing his own eyes. This was too good to be true. Youngjae was standing right in front of him, not trying to run away or avoid him in any possible way. He was calmly standing there, looking at Yoongi.

“I’ve missed you so much.” – Yoongi said, hugging Youngjae, a little short of breath. Youngjae felt warm and nice. He felt just like home.

“I’ve missed you too hyung. I missed way too much.” – Youngjae sobbed into Yoongi’s chest, releasing everything he’s been keeping to himself for two years.

“It’s okay, we’re together now. It’s okay. Hyung will be forever by your side. It’s fine.” – Yoongi assured the crying child, trying to calm him down. But as he was patting Youngjae’s back tears started to fall and his heart felt heavy.

“It’s fine. I’ll be forever with you from now on.”  - Yoongi started to cry as well.

It’s been way too long since the two of them stood holding each other like this. Way too long that they both had forgotten how nice to have each other in their arms, firmly holding onto each other, never wanting to let go.

“You have no idea how much I missed this.” – Youngjae mumbled through his tears of happiness.

“You also have no idea how much I’ve been wanting to do this.” – Yoongi replied, hugging Youngjae tighter, making sure not to let him go and walk away from him ever again.

Almost an hour passed just by Yoongi and Youngjae standing in the middle of Yoongi’s bedroom trying to grasp each and every part of each other, too afraid that if they ever let go all would disappear and never come back again.

“Yoongi, it’s not that I’m not happy for you, dude, I’m really happy, but I kind of want to sleep. So can you just go into another room to hug Youngjae?” – Namjoon asked politely, looking at the just reunited love birds.

“Oh yeah, sure, man. Sorry.” – Yoongi answered, leading Youngjae out of the bedroom and out of BTS’ apartment.

“There’s a small café right next to our apartment, shall we go there?” – Yoongi suggested, taking Youngjae’s softest pair of hands into his own. Right then and there did Yoongi feel as he was finally where he was supposed to be and that there was nothing to worry about.

Yoongi then suddenly woke up in his, comfortably seated on his spinning chair. Yoongi started to laugh. He laughed harder and harder as everything started to get clearer and clearer. But his laughter didn’t last long as it slowly but surely turned into a loud sob. Yoongi didn’t want to believe that whoever was in charge of people’s dreams decided to joke with his feelings and emotions. Yoongi didn’t care whoever it was that had the brilliant idea to toy around with his mental state, Yoongi wanted to that person or thing and then kill him/her/it. He just wanted that thing to suffer for a long time and then die a really ing agonizing death.

However there was one more person Yoongi hated more than whatever made Yoongi have that cruel dream – himself. He hated himself so much for being dumb enough to actually believe that it was all real and that he finally had what he wanted.

“Of course it was a dream, Yoongi. Of course, it had to be a dream. Youngjae wouldn’t ever come back to you unless he gets a concussion or amnesia or something.” – Yoongi started to blame himself, while banging his head against the studio wall.

Yoongi wanted to just lay down and die. He wanted to die so that he wouldn’t experience life without Youngjae any longer.

“Youngjae, why are you doing this to me?” – Yoongi whined, still lightly banging his head against the stone wall.

 

 

Youngjae.

“Jaebum hyung, I’ll be going now. I promised mom I’d be back by breakfast.” – Youngjae shouted and left Jaebum’s apartment as fast as he could, not bothering to hear Jaebum’s reply.

Although Youngjae loved and respected Jaebum with all his heart and he felt grateful for having such a great hyung as Jaebum in his life, he didn’t want to stay at Jaebum’s home any longer. For some reason Jaebum was starting to get annoying and irritating. Jaebum seemed to be getting a bit too clingy for Youngjae’s taste, which was a huge problem of Youngjae’s – he couldn’t stand clingy people and for some reason, everyone started to seem like the clingiest piece of dim sum after a while, which was probably why he didn’t have friends. Even his parents were a bit too annoying for Youngjae with all of their unnecessary questions. Youngjae definitely had some unresolved commitment issues.

Youngjae decided to walk back to his house, as he loved walking alone in piece. Plus it was the morning so not many people were outside at the moment and Youngjae enjoyed his walk more. Just breathing the fresh morning while listening to his favorite songs and enjoying the beautiful Seoul view was breathtaking, it was the best stress reliever. As Youngjae was walking, he noticed a face he recognized on the bus shelter. It was an old advertisement for Bangtan Sonyeondan’s new album. Yoongi’s smiling face was printed on a huge poster which was stuck on the bus shelter.

Youngjae hated it. Youngjae hated Yoongi’s stupid face. Youngjae hated Yoongi’s stupid mint colored hair along with his stupid gummy smile.

“Were you born to torture me or what?” – Youngjae hissed, trying not to glance again at Yoongi’s face.

 

 

 

A/N: I know what you're thinking: "such a short and ty chapter!!!". and i actually have a reason for this. the reason being that im lazy and uncreative. plus my author's block still hasn't passed. so i'm sorry.

ALSO ATTENTION ALL CREATIVE AHGASES AND ARMY: if you just happen to know how to put together two pictured together, then please make a cover for this ty fanfic. Please. I will love you forever if you do. (HEY THAT'S A SONG TITLE!) (so please message me here or on my tumblr account ( jibberishyoungjae.tumblr.com ) if you create something)

Btw speaking of song titles, i'm in the process of starting a new story that is going to purely based on songs? are you interested?