Sometimes I wish....

Need You Now (Baekhyun x Taeyeon)

Still in Baekhyun's POV

Sometimes I wish I wasn't in EXO, it's stopped me from a lot of things, but this is my dream and I fulfilled it. You were just thinking about what if you and Taeyeon weren't in these big KPOP groups and were "normal" people, being able to go outside in the park without fans rushing to you holding up papers and pens, you loved your fans but sometimes you wish that they would accept your decisions and not disapprove of them, what happens if me and Taeyeon gets told to the world, I never want to hurt her, I don't want anyone to hurt her. The movie ended and Taeyeon had realised your sad pouty look she says "What's wrong?" You turn around and say "I never want to lose you, but our schedules, it's hard". She nods but says in her beautiful angelic voice "We'll get through it, I know we will" she smiled and you smiled because she was that type of girl to make you smile. You both had walked out and your manager was outside with a car ready to take you and Taeyeon back to SNSD's dorm, by now it was 12:45 am and you both were tired and your schedules started at 8:00 instead of 7:00 since you were going to go to this interview but it got cancelled because they were having techinical difficulties and needed to buy some high tech equipment. Taeyeon went inside the vehicle alongside with you, you both held each other's hands tight, while Taeyeon rested her eyes for awhile. You watched her and smiled, after a minute or two you felt pretty awkward just looking at her, you usually don't feel this way around girls, except for her of course. FINALLY you reached your destination, Yuri and Yoona were singing karaoke while Luhan and Lay watched them, they were having a good time. Jessica and Kris were chilling and sitting down, just going on their phones, they're perfect for each other hehehehehe. You fanboy as you're surrounded by SNSD, EEEKKK, Taeyeon says "EVERYONE IM SLEEPING DONT WAKE ME UP" everyone nods and proceeds with whatever they're doing, You were tired too and wanted to sleep but the only available bed was Taeyeons... *Gulp*... Manager then yelled out "Boys we're staying with the girls tonight, SLEEPOVER TIME" you cringe in the thought of asking Taeyeon if you could "sleep" with her. Taeyeon then asked "Want to sleep with me?" Oh Kkaebsong ~~~~~. You shouldn't have walked in the room with her, you couldn't take this! IT WAS EMBARASSING LIKE REALLY EMBARASSSING.