I Love You and Only You

Need You Now (Baekhyun x Taeyeon)

Baekhyun (POV) 

My heart is complete, I've always had a huge crash on Taeyeon and when we kissed, EEEKKK *Your cheeks suddenly blush so har you feel like you're gonna turn into a strawberry* you acted cool and grabbed Taeyeons hand and went back to the Bowling   Place, you walked in but didn't see the members or any of the SNSD members, your mind lingers in curiosity wondering what had happened. Taeyeon then said "Baekhyun, I think they all went, I checked the bathrooms and screamed out "SNSD, EXOOO" but I got no response". You blush a bit when you hear taeyeons nice soft voice talk. You almost forget about the situation you're having. You say to Taeyeon "Uhm, I'll call my manager and ask if they took the vehicles somewhere" you say shakily. Taeyeon nodded, her eyes glistened and her hair was pulled back with her tiny fingers, so adorbs. Manager answered the phone and said that SNSD and EXO went to SNSD's dorm and are just chilling, talking and playing games. You say "Thank you for informing us" then you hang up, forgetting on to how you're gonna get back to the SNSD dorm. Taeyeon said "Baekhyun, I heard what manager oppa said, do you want to go back or just hang around here?" You smile and say "As long as I'm with you" Taeyeon's eyes got a bit bigger and her smile widened with her cheeks turning pink. She grabs your hand, and takes off her heels, picks them up and drags you to the movie theatre right across the street, you both ran hard not wanting the fans to come and get you and Taeyeon. It was around 11pm and not much people were out, Taeyeon then asked you "Uhm, Baekhyun what do you want to watch?" You wonder and ponder your face like a lost duck and you look at this scary horror movie and say "What about that one?" You say awkwardly and sarcastically. Taeyeon immediately walks up to the guy behind the counter and asks for two tickets and a big popcorn and two drinks. You smile and say to her while walking to the cinema "Taeyeon, I love you" Taeyeon blushes and says "Baekhyun, I love you". You got into the movie theatre and Taeyeon gasped halfway through the movie when a scary ghost appears, you hold her hand tightly saying "It's okay, I'm here" you try and be manly, but you probably looked like a puppy tryna act like those big German shepherds.