1

To the Top
"Yah~ Im Hyuntae.. look at all these mess!" Jungkyun, the leader, screamed at the maknae who is lazily lying on the couch. "Hyung.. just leave it there… I'll clean it up later, besides, it's my bed, you shouldn't be worrying about it.." the stubborn maknae replied. "Just be sure you'll clean it up, okay? It's such a pain in the eyes.." the leader mumbled with a deep sigh. "Aigoo. What's this again?" Ron, the second eldest came in after hearing all the ruckus. "Yah, Hyuntae, clean up.. your bunk smells awful!" he added with a teasing chuckle. Annoyed and irritated with the elders, Hyuntae stomped his way to Z-Uk's room. "Hyung.. can I stay here? I'm tired of the hyungs nagging.." he settled beside Z-uk. "Why? I bet it's because of your laundry again.." the elder said. "You know, you should really clean up.. it's quite anno---" Z-uk was cut off with a loud shut of the door. "Aish.. he never listens." Whining and pissed, he headed to the kitchen where Kichun and Ron were eating. "Oh Hyuntae! Join us.." Kichun motioned him to sit with them on the table. Ron, on the other hand, quickly pick the last two slices of meat from the bowl, leaving only vegetable and sauce. "Yah hyung~" Kichun chuckled at the mischievous act of the elder. "You should atleast give Hyuntae a piece of meat.." he added. Ron just shook his head, eating one of the pork slices. "Hyung~~ just one bite~~" Hyuntae tried persuading Ron with his 'aegyo'. Ron put his chopstick down. "Aish~ that was gross." he chuckled. "I think I just lost my appetite..go on, the meat's yours." He nodded at Hyuntae. "Aigoo. Why do you have to be so mean?" the maknae complained as he shove the last piece of meat in his mouth. "Mhh~ this is really good!" he mumbled with his mouth full. "Ofcourse it is.." Ron smiled at him. "Now go and wash the dishes, okay?" he added as he ran out of the kitchen with Kichun. (It rhymed lol) "MWOYA?! I just ate a piece and now I have to clean this up? YAH! Aish!!! That was unfair!" He shrugged. "Aniyo. I won't do it!" he firmly told himself as he left the kitchen aswell. This time, he is really annoyed. "Why is everyone like that? Jungkyun hyung and Z-uk hyung were always nagging, Ron and Kichun hyung are bullying me.. It's not fair." He talks to himself as he head out and went to the rooftop. Upon arriving, he saw Yuseong sitting on the rooftop swing. "Hyung!" he called, startling the little hyung. "O-oh! Hyuntae!" Yuseong smiled, hiding something behind him. "Eh~ what's that?" the curious maknae asked while trying to peek on what the elder member is hiding. "What?" Yuseong acted innocent. "That.. you're hiding something.." Hyuntae pointed at the latter's hidden hand. "Mwo? Nothing!" the cute Yuseong raises both of his empty hands. "Ohh~ I thought you were hiding something." Hyuntae sat beside Yuseong, swinging the swing a bit. *plok, screetch, tok* Something fell on the ground. "Eh~ what's that?" Hyuntae peeks under the swing, only to find chocolate bars and some empty wrappers. He chuckled upon realizing that those were the things Yuseong were hiding from him. "Yah hyung.. you dropped your candies.." He laughed. "Mwoya?" the little guy panicked. He went off the swing to pick up the sweets. "Give me some and I won't tell the managers about this." Hyuntae grinned. "Yah.. are you blackmailing me?" Yuseong pouted cutely at the maknae. "Sort of.." Hyuntae nodded. "Come on~ just give me some.. I need to feel better, you know, all of the hyungs are being mean on me." again, he used his aegyo. Yuseong stared at him for a while, shaking his head as he hand him some chocolate bars. "There.. that's enough, right?" he asked. "More than enough.." the maknae smiled. Minutes passed and the two were still enjoying their sweet treats.. "Hyung.. thank you.." Hyuntae murmurs. "Nah. It's fine.. just eat it." Yuseong said. "Aniyo.. thank you for making me feel better everytime the other hyungs are being mean on me.." the maknae added. Yuseong smiled. "Ofcourse, you're our baby.. You're my baby.. I will always make sure you're feeling good. I know you're having a hard time, you need rest, we need rest. We're all here together, living together, eating together. We're here to take care of each other too. Besides, we only have each other. And you, as the youngest, we still need to look after you." .... "But... you know... should really start cleaning up your laundry and bed.. it really stinks! It's not us being mean at you, you know." he chuckled. Hyuntae was nodding along at everything Yuseong's saying, but his eyebrows. furrowed at the last statement. "Mwo? Yah~ I don't stink!"