Nice night

Where are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi POV

I remember when we were just little,noona and I will always hangout at my house because were lazy to go to the playground but now that were in highschool our bond didn't break or lessen because sometimes noona and me will go to the rooftop to spend time together.I'll not lie that the fact that some students and teacher mistook as couple.I'm currently staring at noona's house since our house are just facing each other.My gaze turn to the car that park infront of her house.I felt my heart just break because I saw noona with my classmate Mino.Mino is a popular guy in our school and also noona so sometimes I think that noona might like him.I heard that Mino is courting her so I just keep to myself that im hurt.When Mino left I saw noona looking at me ofcourse im surprised but i just give her a poker face.

 

“Hey seulgi im coming over open the door" noona said.Why would i open the door i replied 

“Because were playing tonight hahah just joking u wanna hangout" Ok since im board and wanna see you too i murmur to myself. 

 

When i open the door I was greeted with her hug, “Hey Seulgi im bored lets play or watch tv"noona said. But you could just go to your house,watch and play with doraemon then.i replied.noona chuckled“come on don't be like that and plus i wanna spend time with you my favorite dongsaeng".My eyes widden at her statement. I think this will be a nice night.

 

 

 

 

Wahahahaha sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter