Promise

Where are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IRENE POV

I remember  those days when seulgi and i used to play at his house it was a happy memory for both of us but reality is too harsh for him at a young age...

Flashback

Mom!!! Seulgi shouted at his mother at the clif.

Irene i want you to take care of my seul everytime her aunt said before falling at the end of the clif.

Mooom!!!seulgi said while running to his mother hoping that he can still save his only family..but it was too late before he can reach the end of the clif her mother was already dead...

It was hard for seulgi because everytime he go home he always remember his family.I always assure that he is not sad so every free time i would always hangout with him at our school or every night so he will not feel alone.

End of flashback

His father died because of an accident so he would always count on me or her mother but now that aunt is gone i will make sure that i will keep my promise to his mother.

Hey noona seulgi said.what?? I said it a little suprise.Lets visit them..seulgi replied.Sure lets go i agree at her request

 

I cant bear it that he always cry after we visit his parents so i make sure that before i go home i would hug him or say good things to him.

 

Thanks noona your always there when i need somebody seulgi said while hugging me.Dont worry seulgi~ i will keep my promise to your mother.....to take care of you.

 

 

 

Waddup guys sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter