Celebrity Party

Let's Not Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: first of all thank to all of you that read this story. I think I'm gonna stick with one shot rather than chaptered stories. second, I thought of making Mama 2015 but I lost my ideas so I made this one. Hope you enjoy because this one is totally boring. I'm sorry

Seunghyun villa known to be Top no.1 class in Korea. Many celebrities stay in the same area as him. And today, Seungri suggested to have some party. Seunghyun just agree because he is going to military soon. It sure fun to see people gather before he leave. The party will be held at the event hall which he make it exactly like a club rather than formal party. He paid Dj Kang Mingyu to live up the party later. Also, alcohol sure will be there. 

Even though Big Bang love to partying, they avoid drugs. Jiyong once tried and he swear he will never do it again. 

"You're coming right?" Seunghyun stare to his reflection on the wine glass. 

"On the road" he nod his head. He walks to the bar counter as he turn off his phone. A few seat from him is Jang Hyunseung. He just stare at him as Hyunseung keep drinking his soju. He don't feel like listening to others problem right now. For the past years, Hyunseung was under pressure with his surrounding but today, Seunghyun didn't want to ruin his party mood. 

Far from him, he can spot Daesung dancing under the lights with Tiffany and Hyoyeon. The hall is not pack with people yet. Well, it just the hall way too big for a 'club feel' so it seems like not many people come when he can spot a few groups of people drinking, dancing, talking and taking pictures. 

Soojung step out of Jonghyun's car wearing just plain oversized shirt, skinny jeans and her all time favourite high top converse. When she about to enter the hall, she stops to greet Jung Joonyoung who quietly smoking while waiting for Jonghyun and a few more others. Probably Seungri. Staring down his outfit, so much like her. Too plain. Luckily he gain weight otherwise she will considered him as cosplaying the real life of Death Note's L. 

"She is prettier in person" she can hear Joonyoung laugh behind her as she push the door. A small smile form on her lips.

Damn! The music is much louder than she heard outside. She didn't like loud music. EDM is too much for her. The only thing she like when she first enter is the dim lights. It give her so much feel. 

From far she can spot a tall figure man, wearing royal blue shirt and blond hair talking to a girl. She slowly walks to him and hug his back. Smelling his perfume. Seunghyun quite shock with it. He quickly turn his head to see who is it then smile right after noticing the girl in ponytail is Soojung. 

"Missing your man already, cry baby Krystal"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter