Hannam-dong to Gangnam-gu

Let's Not Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Seunghyun is well known to be a homebody. Not only among family but also his fans. He rarely step out from his house especially when Big Bang is in work with their album. He think that he need enough rest before another whole year of sleeping for at least 3 hours a day. Ever since his scandal years ago, he didn't really talk much about his private life to the media. Life is much easier like that. 

Jung Soojung is a very timid person. Even if she being like that to people that she first meet, they won't feel awkward because she is cute in her own way. She used to Agoraphobia but she managed to handle herself as the time goes by. Standing on stage with thousand pairs of eyes watching does not making her happy. She rather stay alone doing nothing. 

A few days ago, Seunghyun promised to Soojung that he will pick her up to his home. He get that she is under pressure with her company. Even right now she is still working. He can see how passion she is with her work. It's just netizen can't see those things. 

"Oh, you're here" Yang Hyunsuk put his phone down then walks to the sofa. On his left is non other than Seunghyun. They barely met these days so he just want to confirm something beforehand. Seunghyun on the other hand just pouts his lower lip like usual. Searching his comfortable spot on the leather sofa, taking the maroon pillow to his hug and stare to his boss.

"There are rumors that you're rarely at home--" the older one cross his leg "I heard you're always hanging out in Gangnam"

Seunghyun get what he means of and let out a small smirk that not can be seen enough by the leader of YG. 

"I've been at home for a month" 

"Okay then" Yang Hyunsuk scratching his left eyebrow using his right index finger.

Soojung actually lived in Gangnam with her family. The villa that she and her sister brought for their parents. The one that almost the same price as his villa. That villa in Gangnam considered cheaper since Gangnam is well known to be a very expensive real estate. But, no surprise for him since The Jung actually have several houses in South Korea and one in San Francisco. 

Back to the point, yes he have been back and forth to Gangnam before also that was how he caught in scandal with Soojung. Yang Hyunsuk was very wary about it. They once denied about their realationship but Seunghyun caught in act by lying

"I've heard that you're seen so many times in Gangnam"

"I went to Jamsil actually"

"Why take a long route just to go to Jamsil?"

"Just want to catch things up on the way to there"

"I already talk with Sooman about it. Don't worry about scandal. I'm sure I can handle it" 

Yang Hyunsuk just need to make sure no more problem with his children. After all, Goeun's scandal still hot in the air. Both company not very happy about their relationship. Yes, they're very private about it but since Soojung barely seen on public by the media, Dispatch interested with her life. 

"How is she?" like a father who worried about his son love life. Yang Hyungsuk not very happy with their relationship. Everyone know YG and SM are not really fond to each other. Only God knows why.

"She is fine, I think. I haven't talk to her about it that much. She is very busy lately" Seunghyun sigh then put the pillow down. 

Jessica was kicked out of the group was a huge news. How mad she was on her Weibo and everything caught all attention around the World. Her younger sister became one of the attention. People around her keep asking what actually happening when Soojung also don't understand the whole situation. After all discussion, she finally understood it. She was mad to her sister's former group for not holding her sister back when they didn't want her to leave but then she get that the whole group's career was on the line. 

Not all blame was under SM nor SNSD. Even part of it was Jessica's ego to launch her own brand. If she did that, the group probably won't get any ads offers. Soojung choose to stay away since she also needs to focus with her job.

"I think I just read about her fainting in Shanghai" the words that come out from Yang Hyunsuk's mouth short enough to make the charismatic man shocked

"What?" one thing for sure, his boss never lied. He excuse himself for a while. He take out his phone and dail her number no matter he know she is currently so packed with schedule. His first try didn't work also the second one. He swear if she didn't pick up for the third try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter