Chapter 4 Camping- first day

Make a wish

The week passed by quicker than i tought. I was really excited to go camping. Actually this week has happend some strange things, it seems that Hae is clinging to me more than before. It's not that i don't like it, it's just a little weird. I know he is like this normally, but lately always when we practice, i can feel his eyes on me, but it was not the same look he had the other day, no it was more of a confused look. Anyways i can't wait to go camping. I will better go find others and head to the car.

We went outside and our managers prepared the cars. We had to use two cars since there are so many members. I wanted to be in the same car as Hae, so i quickly jumped to his side. We sat in the car and headed to our camping site. In the car me and Hae are sitting in the back seats so the others can't see us well. I took this opportunity to ask Hae why is he like this lately. " I act as i normally so Hyukiee. Why are you asking me this?" Hae said. " I don't know Hae, i think there is something wrong with you lately, but if you don't want to talk about it then alright. I will wait till you say it yourself." i sincerely said to him.

We were soon going to be at our destination and Hae is spacing out. I think he is tired since yesterday we were practicing really late and had to wake up early today too. Hae leaned against my chest and fell asleep immediately. I froze for a bit i didn't want to wake up. While he slept i closely studied his face, he has so soft and full lips, without me knowing i leaned closer and kissed him, but suddenly Hae opened eyes. I quickly pulled out of the kiss and sat there like nothing happend. I quess Hae didn't realize what i did since he was still sleepy and so he leaned back against me and fell asleep again.

We finally arrived and it was time for managers to tell us what tents we will be in. "And in the last tent would be Kyuhyun,Hyukjae,Donghae and Heechul" our manager said. We headed to our tent to take our things out. We had a little free time before we will go make the fire and so me and Heechul made our plan start, bit since this is the first day here and we have all week we won't rush it."What about we will play truth or dare?" Heechul hyung asked and all of us agreed.

We played for a while and asked each other normal questions and made easy dares, but it slowly started to get heated. "Donghae what will it be truth or dare?" Heechul hyung asked him. "Hm i think dare..." "Okay then i dare you to kiss Hyuk for five seconds." Hae was a bit flustered but i guess he didn't want to get punisment so he leaned his lips closer to me and kissed me. At that moment i couldn't hold myself back. I deepend the kiss as i slowly traced with my tounge on Hae's lips asking for entrance and Hae immediately responded. It started to get really serious Hae started to moan but then" *cough* cough* Hey get a room" Heechul hyung and Kyu said in unison. Me and Hae quickly pulled out and played few more rounds of the game but it was again normal questions. 

The kiss was amazing i couldn't stop thinking about it me and Hae were a little awkward after that, but he is back with his clinginess so i guess its alright between us. I also noticed a little progress with Chul hyung and Kyu they seemed much closer than before and Kyu is beside Chul hyung more often now, but i need to concentrate on Hae more i think that if the other two weren't here we would have gone far too much. Actually i kind of wished that they will just get out for a while...ah i really have a bad luck. 

We played a games with our members when we came out of the tents. It was mostly games based on teamwork. We finished playing quickly and went back to our tents to sleep. When we laid down Hae cuddled to me and we drifted of to sleep.

 


So here is another chapter i know its not that good but enjoy and like always wait for another chapter..;-) and comment and subscribe thank you for reading this the next chapters will be posted a little slower but ill make sure to still post a lot.