A New Years Surprise

The most beautiful moment

"Jagiya .. I'm sorry, I can't come ㅠㅠ .. we have to practice the changed choreography because hyung can't participate on the next performance.." . Yoongi said with a sigh.

You were expecting this answer, bangtan are very busy recently and in addition, Namjoon's injury.

"It's okay, lI hope he gets well soon and good luck !! <3 Don't sit too long at night and don't catch a cold.. ok !?"

"arasso;)"


Slightly disappointed you lie down in front of the TV and watch a replay of their performance on Gayo Daejun. Seeing Yoongi on the stage always makes you happy, at least he's doing what he loves. But knowing how the guys sacrifice themselves for fans though they are tired makes you worried.

"When will they finally get some rest... Yoongi and Taehyung  just left the hospital ..!". *sigh*

It is New Year's Eve and you're left alone. So far you got used to the loneliness, but there are moments when you'd really want to see him.

 

((*phones calling*))


"Dasi RUN RUN RUN!"

At this time, you almost fell asleep, so the loud ringtone nearly gave you a heart attack. Quickly you check who's calling: "Monster of destruction". Surprised you pick up.

"Joon-ah!", you scold.

You and Namjoon have been friends for a long time. He introduced you to Suga, but since you two started dating, Namjoon don't call so often anymore.

"ㅋㅋ Sorry, did you sleep !?". Namjoon responds as surprised.

"Uh.. no..! You haven't called me for so long!". You half lied, not wanting to admit that you almost missed the New Year.

 

"Haha, suuure. Ah! What are you doing??". Not giving you a chance to answer he continues.

"I'll see you at the hotel entrance in 10 minutes!!"

"Wait! wha-!", the conversation ends.

"What the .. He came here alone?". Youl ook at your watch: 11.40PM.  "So late!". Quickly you run out to the hallway and put on shoes. You open the door, almost forgetting your jacket. You grab it and close the door. In the elevator amazed you check out your New Year's outfit: crumpled white T-shirt, red pajama pants with Christmas patterns and at the end a pair of converse. "Great..", you sigh as you head out. You almost kill yourself running down the  slippery stairs but the barrier saves you from landing on the muddy puddle which was once snow. You Continue,this time more carefully and soon you arrive by the entrance. You spot a tall guy in a long black coat, beanie, glasses and loose pants. As you approach also noticing the crutches. "Heol .. that's really him!"

Quickly you run up to him and slap his arm.

"Yah !! How can you make a girl run such a distance at this time?!". You scold with some slight pauses to catch your breath breath.

"Ow! How can you hit a sick person??", he complains while smiling.

Its been a while since you last heard his voice. Not through TV or phone, but the.. living one. You Grin and hug him without hesitating. His long arms embrace you lightly together with the crutches. After a while, you let go and worried look at his leg.

"I told you to be more careful...! Does it still hurt?"

"No, but I gotta be friends with those to for some longer" he replied pointing at the crutches.
Then he looks at you more thorougly.

"Is this some sort of a new fashion here?" He laughs.

"Because of you I didn't have time to get changed !!"

"Haha, Ah! I almost forgot! Let's go".He said hurrying inside.

Together you head towards the elevator. There he pushes the top floor button.

"We're going to the roof ??", you ask excitedly, knowing the answer.

"Yes," he replies with a smile.

It remembers you of last year when you said how nice it would be to welcome the new year on the roof of some tall building. You smile. "He remembered..".

When the elevator opens on the 12th floor, you walk out but Namjoon doesn't move.

"Aaah, I forgot something in my room! Wait for me here !!" The door closes.

Confused you stand for a moment and look around. "It's colder here ..". You approach the barrier and look at the view. You can see the whole city.

"Wow ..!"

Suddenly the view disappears. You feel someone's gloves covering your eyes.

"Namjoon-aah, I know it's you..!"

"Are you that confident?" answers another voice.

You freeze, "it can't be true ..".

"Yoon..gi ..!" Your voice cracks.

You turn around quickly and get greeted by Suga's pissed-off face.

"Namjoon-aah? Do you prefer to go out with that jerk?!". He jealously imitates your voice angry.

You giggle and hug him tight.

"Oppa !!"

"Hmph .. now oppa?" he says,  still a bit pissed.

"IAhh.. so nice.. I missed you..", he says relieved.

These words drive you to tears.

"I missed too..", you say quietly with a sob.

Yoongi grabs your shoulders and pulls you from the hug looking you straight into your eyes.

"Aigoo, look at this crying face ..!". He says as he places both hands on your cheeks and wipes your tears.

His hands are so warm compared to your cold cheeks.

"You told me to dress warmly while you're so cold..", he says as he unwraps his dark gray scarf and gently wraps it around your neck.

You can't wait any longer, quickly you ambrace him and kiss. Slightly surprised Yoongi responds to your kiss, more intensely.

"Ahh Jinjja ..! Hyung!", Jungkooks voice.

"Give the kids a moments!" ,says Namjoon after slightly hitting Kookies shoulder.

Suga seems slightly embarrassed looking at you. He gives you a slight smile and turns away to the members.

"Yah! You reallly have no sense of timing, do you??," He complains not showing a slightest sign of embarrassment.

"3 .... 2 .... 1 ... Happy New Year!!, Taehyung shouts cheerfully.

"Happy New Year!", says Namjoon and hugs you.

"Yah! Who's girlfriend do you thing you're hugging?!" , Suga starts again.

"Oppa calm down!" you giggle and kiss him sweetly on the cheek.

This time Yoongi blushes.

"Hyuuung, it's a new year! Now you should passionately kiss her! Do I need to demonstrate?", Jimin teases and places one hand on the back of your head ,slowly pullig you towards his face
to demonstrate.

You blush.

"JUST TRY AND YOU'RE DEAD!!" Suga shouts just in time.

"Hey! Look!!" Taehyung reminds everyone of the fireworks.

"Wow .." you say, amazed. This year, they look more beautiful than ever.

"Hey! Look at those!!" Suga turns the members attention pointing the other way. He grabs your wrist and runs.

He stops on the other side of the roof hiding you both behind a wall.

"I needed some time just for us," he says slightly embarrassed.

"I didn't have so much time for you this year .. but from now on I will try harder ..", he stops talking and slowly pulls something from his pocket.

"Close your eyes"

You close your eyes. After a while you hear a song. First, you don't recognize it but after a while you remember. This is the first song he wrote for you.

"You can open now"

You open your eyes and to surprise your sight wander down to the kneeling Suga. He looks at you with a warm smile, holding a small box with kumamon on it. You giggle lightly with tears in your eyes.

"Yoon-ah.." you say touched.

"Will you marry me ..?", He asks and opens the box revealing a beautiful ring.

Now you can't hold back your tears.

"Of course!", you answer and hug him as hard as you can. Hearing fireworks in the background and something else, someone's recording.

"Hyuung! Finally!", V shouts holding the camera.

"Now you may kiss the bride!", Jimin teases again.

Suga looks at you and smiles, he pulls out the ring and puts it on your finger.

"Now you're only mine", he says and warns the rest.

"Fine fine, kiss her already!!", Jimin says hurrying.

"Exactly! I'm ready!",says Taehyung with the camera.

You both laugh whereafter Suga puts his hand behind your head and pulls you closer, then kisses you passionately. In the background you can hear the members reaction and fireworks exploding.

(END)