Jungkook's Drawings

Define My Flaws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being bullied and being an outcast were two of Jungkook's specialties. Even at the age of 18 the snarky remarks never ceased. He liked to be alone by himself starting when he was just a kid, even pushing away his mother who protected him at all costs.

As he crossed the road while staring at the black gates of the place he named hell, students threw him glances but their mouths were clamped shut. It was kind of weird now that Jungkook took notice of what was happening, but he didn't put pressure on the matter because maybe, this was finally one of those days when he would finally get peace. He let a small smile linger on his face for a while before he saw two large feet in front of him.

Shoot

He tried to remain unfazed.

"Why are you smiling?" The guy's name was Bobby—a year older, eyes that looked sharp, a stupid grin was on his face most of the time and he had very raven hair—looked down at the much shorter guy, "Just because everyone's being quiet doesn't mean you're safe. You got that? So wipe that smile off of your face before I punch it for you—"

"Really?"

Jungkook swore the whole world was listening to the sound of his heart right now.

Park Jimin walked toward them. He placed a hand on Bobby's shoulder, a look in between what the are you doing and i don't really care what's going on and he sighed.  The grip on the older guy tightened but he didn't budge from glaring through Jimin's soul. Because of this he backed away slightly.

"The show's over." Everyone started going back to their classes, whispering how a popular guy Jimin was being a joy killer whenever Jungkook was involved. He never intervened in anything Bobby stepped on, but people tried reasoning out he was already tired of the same show everytime his hyung sees a new bait. Even Jungkook tells himself that Jimin was being good because Bobby's actions were too routined. It bored him out.

As the coast was clear Jimin turned Bobby around.

"Seriously hyung, stop it. This is getting out of hand."

"What? You never in." Bobby snorted. His eyes fell on Jungkook and he smirked, "Or maybe because you're in a sappy love story with this , you're defending him now?"

Jimin turned his head toward the guy. He squinted his eyes a bit. He looked familiar, but he couldn't point it out. He rolled his eyes instead and pushed Bobby's shoulder slightly, straightening his uniform. He was walking toward the junior who had a slight red on his cheeks but Jimin had no time for that.

"As if I'll ever." He muttered and walked pass the guy.

Jungkook sighed quietly, passing by Bobby but not without a painful slap that he was thrown slightly to the side.

 

"Turn your books on page..." He slammed a thick book on his table and everyone's eyes landed on him. His hands froze in midair, his hands wide and focused on the board. It happened all the time. When the teacher clapped his hands to get everyone's attention they stopped looking and Jungkook sighed. He never thought he was holding his breath for too long.

The class ended without him noticing and everyone was out the door. The teacher and he were still in the room, and surprisingly there was a guy at the very back dozing off. 

Jungkook stood up.

I should get my lunch before everyone throws theirs at me again.

"Jeon Jungkoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter