Fools

Storm of Love

(Teenagers, nearly adults)

 

The boys were both 18 years now and 10 years have past since Taehyung and Hoseok made their promise.

On a cold spring day they both met at Taehyung's house again.

They went into the youngers room and sat down on the bed.

 

"Where were you the past 2 months?",

Taehyung asked and hugged the older tightly.

Hoseok hugged the younger back before answering,

"I had to many things to do at work and then my mother got very sick. I'm sorry for not calling or messaging you."

"Apology accepted. But only because I like you to much and missed you. I felt lonely without you even though we aren't kids anymore."

"Sorry. But I also felt like something was missing inside of my heart. And I missed you just as much as you missed me."

Taehyung pulled back a little to look into the older's eyes before closing the gap between them and kissing the older.

The latter kissed back and let his tongue slide into the younger's mouth when he got the chance.

 

They pulled away to catch their breath but drove right back into kissing.

Taehyung started to pull the other's shirt up. Then he let Hoseok lay down with his legs wrapping around the youngers body.

They wanted to go further but Taehyung's father suddenly came into the room.

The boys couldn't react fast enough and so the oldest said,

"Hoseok, get out of here! And I forbid you to come over and see my son again until I die! And you! I'm really disappointed! I never thought you would turn that way. And not only is he fordidden to see you, I also forbid you to see him again! I'll first allow it when I'm dead!"

Hoseok immediately left the room and the house after the others father shouted at him.

 

"B-but, dad! You can't forbid me to see the one I love!",

Taehyung said and jumped up from the bed and grabbed the collar of his father's shirt.

 

"Of course I can! And I will! You're going to marry a girl! And not another man! Have you understood me?!",

The father said with a red face due to the anger and pushed the boy on the bed.

Then he started to beat the poor boy.

Tears started to run down Taehyung's face as felt the sharp pain run through his entire body.

 

A few moments later he finally could get out of the trong grip his father had on him and crawled into the corner of his bed.

His father gave up on beating his own son and went into the garden with a not to small bottle of whisky.

 

Taehyung began to cry because of the pain he felt from being beaten up by his own father.

Suddenly he felt his phone vibrate and he got it out of his pocket.

He saw a message from Hoseok:

 

Hey! Can you come outside? I want to see you so badly! Meet me in the forest. At the old cabin. Tell your dad you're just going to get some air and wouldn't come back for at least 2 hours.

 

Taehyung immediately replied:

 

I also want to see you so much. But I don't think my dad would let me go outside.

 

After a minute he got the reply:

 

Please try it. For me. I'm begging you to at least try it.

 

Taehyung sighed before replying:

 

Alright. I'll try it. But I can't guarantee that it's working.

 

Hoseok's reply came just ten seconds later:

 

Thank you! I love you! ^3^

 

Taehyung blushed a little and replied:

 

I love you too! ^3^

 

Then he got up, wiped the remaining tears away and went downstairs into the living room to the door that led outside into the garden.

Taehyung saw that his father was drinking alcohol again and thought,

'When he keeps drinking so much alcohol, he'll die from it.'

 

He took a deep breath and went towards his father.

 

D-dad?“,

Taehyung called out.

His father turned around and looked like he was really drunk already.

 

'I hope his drunken state would help me...',

Taehyung thought.

Then he said,

"C-can I go for a walk to get some air? And I won't return for atleast two hours."

 

"Hmm? Oh...S-sure. J-just go already!",

His father answered in a drunken tone which was hard to act.

 

'Thank goodness to his love for alcohol.',

Taehyung thought.

He immediately went through the gate and got to the old cabin as fast as he could.

 

When he got inside he saw that Hoseok was laying on one of the two beds.

Taehyung went towards the bed and kissed the older.

Hoseok slowly opened his eyes and when he saw the younger he immediately sat up and hugged the youger tightly.

When he pulled he pecked the younger's lips and said,

"I'm glad you could make it!... Wait, where did you get these bruises from?" He frowned and looked worried at the younger.

"My dad hit me after you were out of the house. I also cried because of the brutal pain. And I could only escape right now because he is really drunk."

 

"Wow! This is getting on his nerves, huh? But if he keeps drinking so much alcohol he would kill himself. And maybe hurt you even worse. Please stay at my place. You'll be safe there!",

Hoseok sounded really sad and worried.

"I'm sorry, but I can't. When I would leave my dad without saying something he would search for me and I don't want him to kill someone. Please understand that.“

 

Okay. But please take care of yourself. I hope I'll see you around or we can meet up like this again.“

I hope that too.“

After talking they cuddled for a while until the younger said,

"I better go home now, before my dad notices that he let me actually go."

"Okay. See you!"

"Yeah, see you!"

They kissed for a last time and then Taehyung went back home.

On the next day Taehyung pretended like nothing happened the day before and helped him at the harbour.

They were painting a boat together like nothing had happened.

Suddenly Taehyung remebered the time he and Hoseok used to play between the boats or in the water.

His father got behind him in the next moment which caused him to stop his thoughts.

 

"You have to work a little faster! We don't have the time for your stupid daydreams!",

His father said in a stern tone and grabbed the hand of the boy in front of him to show him how he has to do it.

Taehyung didn't even protest. He just wasn't in the mood for another fight with his father.

 

Hiding in the shadows, unnoticed by everyone was Hoseok and watched the other while smiling a bit to himself.

After a few minutes he went to Taehyung's favorite place at the harbour and waited for the younger.

 

Hoseok didn't had to wait long and soon spotted the other coming towards him.

 

"What are you doing here? What if my dad sees you?",

Taehyung said and panicked a little.

"Don't worry. I don't think he would hit or kill one of us. We just..."

"DIDN'T I TELL BOTH OF YOU TO NOT SEE EACH OTHER UNTIL I'M DEAD?!"

"Damn, he found us. Please help me! I'm scared he would hurt you or me again!", Taehyung said while his father came closer.

"Alright, you had your chance. You'll get houe arrest from now on. And you! I don't want to see you ever again! Don't come near me or my son, understood?!"

"Y-yes. Good bye Taehyung!",

Hoseok said and waved at them hastily. Then he muttered so only the younger could understand him,

"I'm so sorry!"

A few months later Taehyung went through the city, alone.

He still wasn't over Hoseok.

Just as he past by the fence of the baseball pitch he saw a familiar figure in the distance.

'Could it be? Is this...?'

When he got closer he saw that it indeed was Hoseok.

But to the youngers shock, the other wasn't alone.

No, Hoseok was with some girl they knew from their High School.

In this moment Taehyung's entire life played in his head again.

All the memories he made with the older.

Nearly everything went by him and crushed down on him.

He didn't want to see Hoseok with another girl.

He wanted to be with him.

Taehyung felt like crying at the moment but he could keep the tears inside for his luck.

When he passed by the older and the girl he lowered his head and pretended not to know the two.

He just wanted to drown in the sea.

 

When he looked back at the other two, he saw how they linked their hands.

 

'The sea is in the direction I'm going. I guess he wouldn't even care when I would drown. He doesn't even answer my calls or replies to my messages. I guess when he's ignoring me he wouldn't even care if I'd die. He wouldn't show up at my funeral anyway. Why is he ignoring me? What have I done to deserve something like this? Could it also be that he forgot our promise from ten years ago.'

This and more thoughts crossed Taehyung's mind as he made his way to the ocean.



A/N: Chapter 3 (The End) will be uploaded later today. I don't know when since it's 02:33 a.m here in Germany and I need to get some sleep now. So the update will be online today in German time.

Oh, and thank you for subscribing and commenting! ^-^