Wild

Storm of Love

(Kids)

 

"Hey, let's go to the park!",

Hoseok said.

"Sure.",

Taehyung answered.

They were at the youngers house when the other had this idea.

 

A few minutes later the boys went outside to get there bikes.

When they arrived at the park the two climbed on a tree.

They screamed and pretended to be wild animals, living on the tree.

When Taehyung and Hoseok got tired of this game they went to climb down the tree and chased each other for a while until they laid down on the grass, exhausted from all the running.

 

"Why is it always so much fun to be with you?",

Taehyung asked the older.

 "Maybe because I'm your hope and you like me?",

The older answered.

Both had to laugh at his comment and the younger said,

"First: Since when are you my hope and Second: Of course I like you. It's a must to like you!"

"Well, since the first day we met. And who says you must like me? I never told you to do so."

"I meant that it's hard to dislike you."

"I know. I just wanted to tease you a bit~"

With that Hoseok started to tickle the other.

"H-hey, s-stop!",

Taehyung said while laughing.

After a moment he found his strength again and turned the other and himself so he was sitting on the older lower body part.

"I want a revenge!",

Taehyung said and tickled the older until the latter was begging him to stop.

"Okay, let's go back home now!",

the younger said.

Arriving at the youngers house the hugged shortly and said their good byes.

Then Hoseok began to walk away and Taehyung back inside.

The latter went upstairs, onto the balcony and looked outside to where Hoseok was standing.

The older looked up to the younger and made a heart with his hands to the other which the other replied with the same motion.

It was kind of a habit for the two boys to show each other a heart made with their hands. It was their way to show that they liked each other.

On the next day they met again and went to the harbour of Taehyung's father.

At first they just looked around but soon started to play hide and seek between the boats that weren't in the water.

 

Later that day, the two went back to the youngers home and played in the garden until it was time for the older to go home.

Two days later Taehyung and his father went to the beach to meet Hoseok with his father and a few friends of the adults.

The boys greeted each other with a small but tight hug and then greeted the father of each other.

After they greeted everyone the two went a few metres away from the adults to play with their self-made wooden swords.

After an hour they changed into their swimming trunks and went to the water to swim.

While the adults were still at the beach in the evening, Taehyung and Hoseok were back at the youngers place.

They played for a while in the garden.

 

When they got inside they went into Taehyung's room and jumped on the bed.

Then they threw a blanket in the air and let it fall on them.

Taehyung and Hoseok began to laugh and the latter tickled the other.

 

"Let's make a promise!“,

Hoseok said.

"What kind of promise?“

"That we'll stay with each other until we're old and gray."

"Alright. I'd love to stay with you~",

Taehyung said and helt his pinky finger towards the older.

Hoseok joined in and they both said in unision,

"Let's stay together until we're old and gray!"

 

Little did they know that their promise wouldn't hold as long as they wanted.