Chapter 2

The Exchange Student

Ailee's POV

After a few days in Seoul , We went back . 

*A week later* 

I woke up at the sound of my alarm . Great . School . I got of my bed and showered , got dressed and went to school like any usual days . I was about to enter my class when Alisya back hugged me . We went inside , then she told me there was a new exchange student . I was kinda anticipating it . She told me he was Korean . "Great," I said sarcastically . She rolled her eyes . "He's just from Korea ," she said . then I heard my 'classmates' giggling and whispering something . I thought they were back-talking about me and Alisya but , Instead a cute blond guy was standing in front of the door . Then ..

RRRIIIIIIIIINGGGG*school bell*

Our class teacher told us about him . Then the teacher introduced the guy . I somehow felt that guy is familiar . that's when it hit me . The rude guy from the airport . The teacher said his name is Jung Dae Hyun . And to 'make' my day the teacher asked Alisya to move to another seat so I can .. Wait no , So HE can sit right NEXT to ME ! Really great. It's not enough that I hate almost all of my class . Now my bestest friend is NOT sitting right next to me but instead the RUDE MR.JUNG DAEHYUN  is T.T I ... I ... I am speechless . I quickly snapped back to reality .

Daehyun's POV

I was asked to be seated next to a girl . She was kinda cute , but seemingly familiar . Like I saw her somewhere before . Oh ! That girl ! At the airport ! now that I remembered she doesn't seem that cute . And kinda dissastified cause she changed seat partner . She didn't even apologize when she bumped with me . Rude much ... 

RRRINGGG*school bell*

By lunch time i made many new friends , except for the airport girl . There is something mysterious about that girl . She seem like in a bad mood when with other people but when she is with that girl I switched seat with , she was practically gigling . I was kinda staring at her then, a guy named Zarieq came to me . "Cute huh?" he said smiling . "huh?" I replied , confused and startled . "The girl you're staring at ," he said . "ouh" I replied . "she's my cousin . she practically hates you now ," he said . " Huh ? Why ? "  I asked kinda curious . He said " Because you're sitting on her bestest friend in the WORLD's seat and well , she hate korean idols ," . Huh ?! how the hell does he knows I'm an Idol ?!? "Yeah you can't keep that secret for long you know . Someday It'll be revealed ," He said , kinda smirking ." H-How-," 

RRRIIINNGGG*school bell* 

The bell cut me off before i could say anything else . Dammit , somebody knows my secret . I just hope he doesn't tell the whole school .

Ailee's POV 

Although I know I saw him at the airport but he looks like this guy from a k pop group . Great , not enough that he's korean , he gotta look like some k pop idol too huh? The girls seems to be  hovering over him . Obviously because he's 'cute' :P 

It kinda came to me , 'What if he really is that k pop idol guy ?!' I literally ran home when the bell rang . As soon as I was in my room I turned my laptop on and googled him .  OH MY GODD !!!!! His face is all over the page ! He IS the k pop idol that I thought . Last month Hanis , my cousin , showed me this group called B.A.P. and he is one of them ! This makes me hate him even more . I just wanted to scream out loud . But my omma would thought her daughter was having a seizure or something , so I kept quiet . This is kinda , nope , Oficially the WORST day ever T.T