Chapter 1

The Exchange Student

Ailee's POV

Another day meeting with those 'people' . I actually hate going to school . But because i pity my Alisya , I  gather courage up meeting them . 

Today is the last day of school because tomorrow the holidays will start . It's not summer but we got 2 weeks of holiday . Hurray !! 2 weeks without seeing those people . My mum , dad and brothers wanted to go somewhere during the holidays but like I care much . I have 4 brothers and I'm the only girl .

RRRINGGGG~~ *school bell*

Alisya's POV

I dunno why , but Ailee seems different today . Maybe cause her family is going somwhere she doesn't like . "Hey Ailee , you seem different today . your family wants to go somewhere huh ?" I asked . She nodded . Then I saw Zarieq . A guy who literally sleeps all day without the teacher getting angry . i envy him . I asked him where are Ailee's family going in the holidays . He knows because he's Ailee cousin . He said they're going to Seoul . No wonder she seems quiet . She hates k pop idols . Even though she is half Korean . When I turned around , she was gone . She went home . I didn't get mad because that what she does when she's in a bad mood .

Ailee's POV 

Alisya went to talk to Zarieq but i know she is going to ask where my family is going , so I just went home . 

"Omma , I'm home !" I yelled . I went to my mom's room . She was packing . "Where are we going?" I asked . "Seoul" she said . "I Already packed your things . We're leving tomorrow morning," my mom said smiling . I nodded . 

The next morning I woke up , took a quick shower and waited for my brothers to finish . It was a long wait even though they're men they still take time to pick outfits . MEN -.-

As soon as we arrived at the airport we boarded the plane . The plane took off and i fell asleep. When we arrived in Korea , I bump with someone

*thump*

He looked at me and just walks away ! What a rude guy . It's a good thing he's cute . But even though he is still rude !