Chapter 10

The Exchange Student

Ailee was furious. But Daehyun was as confused as a lost child. He was hearing Ailee ranting about how he practically fcked up her life. He was sure Ailee was supposed to be furious about how he even spewed those words out. But the very thing that Ailee was mad about was how he left her hanging. 

Daehyun was in a daze , staring at Ailee's face instead of focusing on what she was ranting about. As Ailee noticed this , she lightly punched Daehyun's shoulder. "Hey , are you even listening ?" Ailee muttered. Daehyun kept staring. 

Daehyun thought they were the same. Daehyun was wrong. He thought that Ailee was going to be exactly like 'her'. Daehyun regretted. He regretted that he even compared 'her' to Ailee. Ailee was different. Ailee was more outgoing and adventurous . 'She' was never that kind. Always had her nose stuck in a book. Either reading or learning. Even though Daehyun hated that about her , he still loved her to the very bottom if his heart. 

But Daehyun was wary. He was absolutely going to keep a distance with Ailee now. He doesn't want to replace 'her' with Ailee. He doesn't want to replace her at all. But he already messed up that didn't he.