Capture

One Sweet Vacation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

=Sehun's POV

 

I headed outside and shivers run down in my spine because of the chills. We arrived here at almost 6:00pm, so I think it’s cold because it’s already night. I looked around and saw people being busy, my eyes roamed around the village trying to look for hair loopies. I almost laughed remembering her face.

 

I noticed some of them looked at my way, I awkwardly stood there not knowing what to do, I also noticed girls at my age looked at me. Well, who couldn’t resist my handsome face? I’m a head turner. I sighed and walked.

 

 

 

 

 

The next three days all I did was to run errands from my aunt and grandma, and let me tell you, it’s ing tiring! Those three days I didn’t even had a glimpse of hair loopies face! Urgh, I am not telling this to my hyungs! They will seriously laugh at my face. I also realized when it’s day time it is not that cold. Perks of summer I think. What I love about here? It’s peaceful. Not until you’ll hear my mom yelling at you! She ing poured cold water to me yesterday because I’m sleeping soundly! How can I not love my mom? YEAH SO MUCH LOVE!

 

 

“Sehun come here!” I groaned inwardly and walked towards my mom.

 

She gave me a long list, a grocery list? “Go buy these” I almost smiled knowing I can get out of here just for a while. “I’ll use the car?” She hit me in my head. I hissed in pain! “What?!” I asked.

“You’re going to use a bicycle!”

 

My jaw dropped. “Bike?! Where can I even buy these?!” I amost screamed at her.

“Are you stupid? Of course, the market!”

 

Yea great, I almost forgot we’re not in Seoul. The problem is, where the heck is this market? Does she expect me to know the direction? I was about to protest again when I heard a familiar voice.

 

“Gran-gran?” I saw hair loopies entered the house. Hair loopies! I finally saw her!

 

“Omo, Haneul-ah! Can you accompany Sehun to the market? He doesn’t know the direction and I’m afraid he’ll be lost” grandma smiled at hair loopies. I looked at her and my eyes met her. She’s wearing a white hoodie and a black skinny jean partnered with black sneakers. Her hair is tied in a messy bun, some strands of her hair are at the sides of her face.

 

Hmmm not bad.

 

Did I just check her out.. again?!

 

She looked at my grandma and she nodded. “Ofcourse!”

 

 

 

 

She pulled her bicycle beside her while walking, the same as me. I smirked. “Lead the way, hair loopies” She scowled at me and continued on walking. After a few minutes of walking away from the village she finally ride the bike and I followed her.

 

“Just follow me”

 

“Of course, my mom said follow my dreams”  She rolled her eyes at me and continued on pedaling. Oh, feisty I like. I looked around and saw we are the middle of the green grasses. Without knowing it I mumbled “It’s beautiful here”

 

I looked at the back figure of Haneul while biking. “Yea, it is”

 

 

I followed her until the said market with silence. I don’t know I just liked the comfortable silence as I look around the beauty of the place. We parked and locked our bike at the parking area. I’m surprised with the amount of people around the market. There are many people walking around. As we walked I noticed the distance Haneul is making from me. I furrowed my brows and looked at her.

 

“I don’t have cooties you know” I said with an annoyed tone. She just simply ignored me and continued to walk ahead. I looked around and I almost rolled my eyes with the girls’ stares here and then. Some of them are around my age or younger. I jogged towards hair loopies and walked beside her, bumping my left shoulder with her.

 

She stiffened and was about to step aside to make a distance but I grabbed her arm.

 

“Ya”

 

She glared at me. I laughed. “Aw you look like a cat”

“Let go of me!” She hissed and I noticed her cheeks blushed and I laughed again! You should see what she looks like when she blushes. Cute. Deciding to piss her off more, my arms made its way to her shoulders and wrap it around her.

 

I was grinning while looking at her reaction; slowly her eyes became wide and looked at me. Then suddenly her cheeks became redder, if that is even possible and her brows furrowed while looking at me with an annoyed face. She attempted to get out from my grasp, but I just looked at her with an amused face, still teasing her, mind you, we’re still walking.

Finally she sighed and just let me hold her like that. I smiled in success and looked around.

 

 

 

 

We finished buying this and that, arguing all over the small things, like what fruit should we pick, obviously I don’t have a say so she still wins. Women, tsk.

 

I’m holding atleast three paper bags in my arms while she only holds two. I stick closer to her, still teasing her. She just rolled her eyes and let me do anything I want so I smiled once again, her steps comes into halt when three girls appeared and blocked our way. I stayed in my spot and blinked and looked at them then to hair loopies.

 

“Haneul-ah! It’s been weeks since our vacation, how are you?” the girl asked hair loopies whilst looking at me with her creepy smile, the other two are sending me weird smiles, are they..? Oh my gah, they’re not flirting, aren’t they?

 

I looked at hair loopies and it’s not the expression I was expecting, I’m expecting it to be all smiles, considering that they‘re her classmates (?). All I see is that she’s uncomfortable and she’s feeling uneasy.

 

I looked closely at the situation and I saw the other girl is raising her brows while glaring to hair loopies, like forcing her to answer her friend. I saw hair loopies gulped and then she speak. “I’m fine, how about y-you?”

 

The girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter