Hair loopies

One Sweet Vacation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

My phone dropped and it landed on my stomach. I quickly get up and looked at my mom. “You can’t be serious” I exclaimed. My mom raised her eyebrows at me while looking at my whole body. I’m just on my yellow boxers while laying down in my bed and a snapback in my head.

“Are you checking me out mom?”

She glared at me.

“You’re seriously a pain in my ! You’re doing nothing!”

“What nothing? I’m just scrolling on my Instagram!” I said. It has been one week since my summer vacation from school. It’s cool, I get to relax in my own home, eat everything I want, play xbox when I get bored, escape from my ear-wrecking fan girls not until my mom barged in my room and said something so horrible!

 

“That’s it! Pack your clothes so we can leave, NOW”

 

I panicked. “What leave? No am not leaving this house!” I said stubbornly. She wants us to go and have our summer vacation in my aunts! And the most horrifying thing? It’s in Busan! I am not leaving Seoul! My friends are here! Damn, I don’t want to go to my aunts, not that I hate them, I love them because they feed me a lot but I will be bored to death if I spend my vacation there! Maybe I will agree if we go to Jeju island or out of the country!

 

“Yes we are damn leaving this house and drive to Busan!” she said in a monotonous tone, which scared the hell out of me, she is damn serious, and I don’t want to witness my mom’s anger because the next thing I know she’ll be flipping everything inside my room and I don’t want my boxers flying around the neighborhood. That will be pure embarrassment.

 

“Fix yourself and be down in thirty minutes! If you ever plan on escaping you’ll be experiencing hell I am telling you! Thirty minutes sharp! I seriously want to slap your in anger because you’re so stubborn! One more word from you opposing my plan on going to Busan I’ll break your neck, okay?! Instead of sleeping all day all night, it’s time for you to be productive!” she said and slammed the door shut.

 

My jaw dropped. “Nice”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Great” I muttered as I put my baggage on the compartment and made my way inside the car beside my mom who’s going to drive. I felt the car moving, meaning we will be going.

 

I scrolled my playlist and put my ear phones completely shutting the world around me. I sighed as I closed my eyes, I yawned and relaxed myself. Then I completely fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up because I felt hungry I looked outside then to my phone. It’s been one and a half hour since I slept. I grabbed the bag at the back seat and pulled out my chips. “You brought chips?!” My mom asked.

“Chill mom, it’s just chips, why so angry?”

“Sorry son, just pissed at you”

I rolled my eyes. “Yea great way of rubbing it in my face” I said and opened the bag of chips and began devouring them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My mom said we’re near our destination, I looked outside and saw how beautiful the scenery is, it is pure green and I can clearly notice it’s kind of windy outside. We stopped our tracks and I feel like we’re at the end of the farm, there are few houses or should I say mini village. Mom headed outside and I followed her, I adjusted my snapback and I almost smiled when fresh chilly air welcomed my face. I’m glad I wore my leather jacket and I decided to wear jeans instead of shorts.

 

With my baggage in my left hand I looked around. It’s kind of cute. The houses are okay but not okay as our home in Seoul but it brings a relaxing feeling. I followed my mom that’s when she went inside the particular house. I have to lower my head because the door reached my shoulder, am I too tall or the door is just so short?

 

I heard a gasp and I turned to look at the owner of the gasp. My eyes widen when I saw my grandma.

 

“Sehunnie you’re all grown up!” I smiled at her feeling happy to see her again, If I can recall the last time I saw her was ten years ago. She came to me and hugged me. I hugged her back. When she pulled out of the hug she led me to sit down on the floor with my mom, there’s a table at the center and then saw one of my aunt serving food.

 

“Hi, aunty” I said. She grinned at me and finished serving sitting down with us.

 

“Omo, you’re so handsome! I still remember you peeing in your bed when you were here ten years ago!” My aunt said. Okay. Suddenly I felt so embarrassed. I looked at my mom and saw her laughing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter