what's your relationship with him?

Goodbye My only Dream

When you realize the school has ended, you get out from the dance studio and ran to your class.

*aish Genie will get mad because i didn't back after lunch* you thought. when you open the door, you see genie was sleeping peacefully. you take your bag and pack in your book. 

"Genie wake up" you shook genie's body. "uhh....who's that? where is JeeJee?" she rubbed her eyes. "YAAAAH! where were you been?! you know mr. Choi really mad because you didn't attend his class again!!!" genie scold you.

*huh? that old guy aish..!! i can't tell her i was in dance studio* "i'm sorry~ i was in library study! erm...you know the exam is about 2 weeks right?" i lied.

"really? whatever. we must go back home" genie said. 

while you both waking to the gate, minwoo was standing at the gate about 1 hour. he worried so much because he didn;t see Genie walk in hallway like usual.
"Genie!!~~ JeeJee!!~~" minwoo waved to you and Genie.

"oppaaa~~!! what are you doing here? you're supposed to be in boyfriend's practice room now right!?" Genie said.

"umm..yeah" minwoo scratching his neck. "I-It because i worry about you and Jinhee!!" he continued and blushed. Genie smiled. she is happy his boyfriend worried her and her twin.

silence about 2 minutes "umm...i will go home now okay?!" You broke the awkwardness. "O-Oh yeah! you both better go home before get yelled by your parents!" minwoo replied and smile. "our parents won't be home before 10pm oppa" Genie lowering her head.

"okay. kaja!" you pulled genie's hand. "Bye oppa! see you tomorrow!~" You waved to minwoo. "ne, annyeong~" minwoo smiled.

 

=================================================

at home

"gaaaaaaaaaah! i want minwoo oppa hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!~" Genie screamed from her room.

"mwo? what your relationship with him genie?" You suddenly enter her room, smirked.

"uh-oh...." genie's face become so pale.

===================

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well chapter 2 is up. i'm sorry if it still bored and short :(

i promise i will make it up at chapter 3 :)

comment and subscribe are welcome~