All the same

Goodbye My only Dream

Its morning abd raining outside. You lazily woke up because of the loud thunder

BAAAAAMM!!!

*ugh it will be my new alarm* you thought as you rub your eyes and get up.

In other room, Genie was struggling *! I wish i have minwoo by my side now* she thought as she put her earphone and listening to the music loudly.

Your POV

"i hate monday" i sigh and wear my uniform and get ready. I pull my sock and go down to dining room

"hm.. Good morning eomma, appa" i was greeted them lazily.

"Morning my dear~ where's your twin?" your mom said

"maybe in her room, maybe already going, or maybe dead" i rolled my eyes. *we both already 15 but why genie still want to be care like a little baby?! Nagging girl*

"MORNING EVERYONE~" genie comes down suddenly. "oh see! She is here" i said to my parents.

"well eomma, appa, we both must go early because..---"

"because i have to go to dance practice in studio" i cut. Genie stares me with her big eyes "i have those big round eyes too" i said and walk outside leaving genie behind, pouting.

 

---------inside the car-----------

 

"why you lie to eomma and appa...again?!" genie asked me.

"you want to get lock again in the bathroom like last time?? Pabo" i scold her.

"yaaah! I'm just kidding! Labile" she said and mumbled the last part.

"what just you say my dear twin~?" i cooed her and pinch her cheeks hard. "IT HURRRTTTS!" she screamed at my face.

Her scream makes my face pale. Yeah she is really scary when she scream .__.

"oh look this chick got scared!!! Hahaha!" she ruffled my hair and i glare her. Too bad, she found it cute when i glare at her.

 

~~ nobody's POV

 

"Dongsaeng~~~" minwoo sang as the girls got off from the car.

"opppaaaaaa~" Jinhee and genie shout at minwoo and walk toward minwoo. As you three walk inside the school then you see the boyfriend enter the school and join with you.

"minwoo oppaaaaa!!"

"Youngmin oppaaaaa! Be my boyfriend!" the girls shouting.

"i'm your boyfriend ladies~" youngmin said and winking ily to the girls. Some girls are pretend to faint and the others jumping happily.

"yaaah! Youngmin you are very random. No expected your twin rarely want to walk with you" Jeongmin said.

You all are laughing because youngmin was sulking. "Youngmin oppa, where is kwangmin oppa?" genie asked and walk beside youngmin.

"I-I don't know" youngmin replied and start to blush.

*i know he likes my genie* minwoo thought and sighed.

"you like her dont cha?" JinHee asked minwoo.

"Yaah! You scared me to death" minwoo said and you just giggled.

"so...?"

"so what?"

"you like her right oppa?" jinhee repeated.

*if our ent. Let us to have girlfriend i will tell you all she is my girlfriend* minwoo thought

"yes i like her. I love her....so much" minwoo whispered softly but jinhee manage to hear and smiling like psycho.

"yaah JeeJee! Why you smiling like that?" Donghyun asked.

"wae? I have my right to smile" Jinhee said coldly and walk to the class alone.

"that girl... Really hard to understand" Jeongmin Shook his head and the others nod.

 

~~~~at class~~~~

"annyeong Im JinHee!"

"Hi Im JinHee"

"Good morning Im Jinhee" Your classmates greeted you happily as you walk in the classroom.

"annyeong~" you greeted them all and go to your seat. You listening to your iPod and start to sing

"I think i'm ugly~ and no body wants to love me. Just like her i wanna be pretty! i wanna be pretty! don't lie ---"

"you are beautiful and i don't need lie to your face~" someone shouting from behind. you look at the boys and they waving to you and you felt so shy *they are cute >.<* you thought. when you just thought about the boys, your classroom teacher come in.

"student! i just want to announce that 2 weeks later you all will face the big exam" Mrs. Han said. your classmate groaned and you too. you feel so lazy to study all you want to stand on the stage and singing and also dancing not to study like math or history.

Genie see your expression and know that you got pissed off because the announcement. "Im JinHee!! FIGHTING~" Genie shouted from her desk and you smile weakly at her. 

 

~~~lunch~~~~

Genie's POV

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

"finally!! yeaaay!" i screamed at my mind. when it comes to break time i always happy because i'm going to meet minwoo oppa at the cafetaria.

hehehe~ yeah i'm in relationship with him about 5 months and no one know including boyfriend and my twin too. i won't let them know because when i tell once, people in this world will know and they will talk bad about oppa :( 

when i about to go out from the class, i see Jeejee with her bored expression. i don;'t know what happen to her. i even can;t read her mind like every twin do huft~ maybe we are special kekeke xD

i step out the class and JeeJee behind me. i smirk. * i will slam the door in front of her face* i thought. and yeah! i slam the door in the right time. "AAAAAAAAAAAH!" JeeJee screamed and i giggled run to the cafetaria. i look around the cafetaria and see my oppa with boyfriend. "Genie~ Hereeeee!!~" Youngmin oppa waved his hand to me and i smile. i run to them and sat beside minwoo oppa.

"how is your class Genie?" minwoo oppa asked me. my heartbeat getting fast. just hear he was speaking make me dugeun dugeun.

"well, its good like usual oppa. thanks for asking" i smiled and minwoo oppa too. i tilt my head and spot kwangmin oppa. "oh oppa! you here? where were you this morning?" i suddenly ask him.

"i come early today because i have to do my homework" kwangmin oppa said. "its not homework if you do at school kwangmin" Hyunseong oppa suddenly said. "whatever hyung~" kwangmin sang and drink his milk.

"Guys! wanna hang out at my place after school?" i asked them. its been a long time since they hang out at my house.

"Your house?! NO!  i wont to go there again! last time i go there, i lost when i try to find the restroom" Jeongmin said madly. yeah he was lost that time and we spend 2 hours to find him hahaha. when we find him, he was crying at JeeJee's room. 

"awwwh~ its your fault hyung why you go the wrong way" Youngmin laughed and kwangmin too.

"oh yeah, by the way who's room that? i know your bedroom is not there" kwangmin oppa asked me.

"that's my sister's room" i said. among the boys, i know kwangmin oppa firstly because he is my sunbae in middle school and we always walk home together. but he is the one who doesn't know JeeJee presence. he never meet JeeJee at school or in my house. i wonder if he ever met JeeJee before.

 

~~Kwangmin's POV~~~

mwo? her sister? i don't know she had a sister. i wonder what her look like.

am i the one who didn't know her sister? i think no.... if her sister goes the same school as Genie, she will probably hang out with us too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Nobody's POV

you was skipped 2 hours lesson. you spent your time in Dance studio and dance until you fall asleep there. Genie was worried you never comeback to the class since the lunch time but she believes you will go home later.

School is over and you just wake up *what?! school already over?*  

 

==============================================================================================================

 

hi! the first chapter already post! hehe i'm sorry if this chapter very bored >.<

please comment and subscribe~