Stage 3

Started With A Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Music is the art which is most nigh to tears and memory. ~Oscar Wilde

 

The party never stopped, well not for the adults and teens anyway. Not while after Sooyoung and her friends arrived in Choi residence, everybody was having fun everywhere the place. Some helped Mrs. Choi prepare the food while most of them lounged to rest and played with Kyungsan.
Soon, dinner was served and everyone had a great time chatting and exchanging information with one another. Too engulfed with the fun, the girls stayed longer than they should and seeing it's already late and dark outside, Mr. and Mrs. Choi refused to let the girls home. And that was the start of Choi residence Sleep Over.

Things got a bit busy for Sooyoung as she has to prepare their beds and clean her room since the others insisted they should sleep their whether its big or not.Taeyeon, being a nice cousin, helped Sooyoung. Not long, Tiffany decided to help since she was bored and don't have much better to do.

 

"Yah Choi, I told you to keep your room tidy. We wouldn't have to take our time cleaning if you weren't so stubborn to fix your things"

 

"Arasso arasso, mianhe sunbaenim~ Eeey jinja. Why must you scold me everytime Taeng?"

 

"Cause you wouldn't listen so I had to repeat everything again and again. Maybe your brain would've memorized it and would unconsciously follow tsk"

 

"Yah don't make it sound like it's that horrible already. We have a guest you know"

 

Taeyeon glanced to her right where a giggling girl was standing. Only then she remembered they had other company in the room.

 

"Eeey, mianhe. I couldn't restrain myself when it comes to Sooyoung so I just blurt out things a bit inappropriate for you. Sorry uhm.. Ti—.. Ti-ppa-ny"

 

"Eeey Kim Taengoo You couldnt even pronounce her name right. It's Ti-FFFFA-ny pabo"

 

"It's okay Taeyeon. Sooyoung is just the same so no worries. And she's just like this as well at school. I would be the one to fix her desk and stuff if I had to, she just leaves it like that. She doesn't act differently with us so no worries", she eye-smiled.

 

Omo. Does she usually smile like this? Waah~ Yeopoda... Eh? Anni! Kim Taengoo pull yourself together. You can't act like a fool, she's a guest. It's impolite.

 

"Yah Ppany-ah! Are you my friend or what? Eey you're both mean to me. What a chemistry aiish.. Yah Kim Taengoo wae?"

 

A light slap on her shoulder helped Taeyeon get back on earth. If it wasn't for Sooyoung, she would remain frozen on her place, holding piles of blankets with a huge dorky grin on her face. It would be embarassing for her when Tiffany is there standing beside her so she knew she had to thank the shikshin later.

 

"Eh? Ah.. Anni. It's just funny that even with your friends you stay the same. It's good your being honest", with that said, she ended with her ahjumma laugh. Hearing so made Tiffany giggle a bit.

 

"Yaah~ Eey jinja. I don't know if I would take it as a complement or what. Aiish"

 

"Just take it whatever you want *ahjumma laugh*"

 

As people are busy with preparing beds to sleep on and helping on cleaning the dishes and putting things in place, on the other side of the house was a tanned girl roaming around, trying to remember where the toilet is. As she was walking passed rooms, she stopped on her course as she heard yet the sound of a piano. Knowing who the person, or girl, behind it was, she slowly, ever so silent, she opened the door slightly and poked her head in to peek. There she saw the figure she was thinking of, a girl with her hands on the keys of the keyboard and a boy laying on the bed eyes closed. 

 

"I guess it's time for him to sleep", she thought.

 

As she opened the door wide enough for her, she leaned by the door side and continued to listen and stare at the girl playing. She didn't miss to notice that the girl wasn't playing the ballad she performed a while ago, she was playing something else. Before, the music was dramatic and a bit sad but this time, it was relaxing and something that Yuri was familiar to, "Bluestone Alley". Unconsciously, a smile appeared on the tanned girl's face, it made her smile to hear her play it.

 

"So Kyungsan and I both listen to this song to sleep", she thought.

 

As Yoona finished the song, she looked at Kyungsan once more and when she was sure that the boy was sleeping soundly, she stood up and went to the door only to be shocked as she saw another figure in front of her.

 

"Omo!", the doe eyed looked back to the sleeping figure again and when she was she didn't wake up the child, she hurriedly walked to the tanned figure, grabbed her wrist and pulled the girl to a room a little further from Kyungsan's and near the staircase. 

 

"Unni! You scared me over there.. Huuuuh", she slapped Yuri lightly on the arm and sighed heavily after.

 

Yuri laughed, "Mianhe. I didn't want to disturb you. You were in your own world, you didn't notice me again keke"

 

Yoona sighed, "Unni mianhe, I was so caught up in playing again. Jinja mianhe.. Sorry unni"

 

"Eeey~ Gwaenchana. I understand, and I enjoy listening to you play so I don't mind if you keep playing for life"

 

The tanned girl smiled at the girl in front of her and continued to stare at those amazing doe eyes which made the latter blush tint of light pink and smile back. Two girls immersed in each others gazes and just enjoy the silence surrounding them until disturbed by crashing sound of something break and was followed by yelling sounds, particularly of a certain midget and a shikshin.

 

"Eeey. The're so noisy.. They could wake kyungsan", Yoona pouted.

 

She laughed, "It's fine. I think Kyungsan is sleeping like a log right now. He had fun today and he played non stop so I think he's too tired to even care about the noise keke"

 

Yoona giggled. "You're right unni. Hhhmm.. Shall we head back now?"

 

"Hm? Sure sure"

 

They left the room, Yoona closed the door and was about to leave but stopped on her trach when she noticed Yuri was just standing right outside the door with her hands tightly holding onto the hem of her shirt with her face show hesitance and.. disturbed maybe? She wanted to giggle because of the cute view infront of her but contained herself knowing that something is bothering the older girl.

 

"Yuri unni, wae?"

 

Yuri was hesitant at first but knowing she can't hold on any longer, she pulled herself together and told the younger so, even if it was terribly embarassing for her. She mentally cursed herself why she forgot something so important and something she was mainly supposed to do.

 

"Uhhm.. Yoona. Sorry about this but uhm.. Do you mind telling me where the toilet is?"

 

With that said, the younger couldn't contain her laughter on this cute situation and laughed her heart out while the older stood still holding the hem of her shirt tighter and her face down waiting for the younger to finish. Soon, Yoona calmed down and looked at Yuri, smiling as she finds it cute that the oldest of them two, not to mention the great "Black Swan", was standing there her face facing the floor with a small cute pout on her face.

Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter