Chapter 2

I Always Win

[Dahyun POV]

The girls decided to watch a movie tonight, the nine of us are in the living room. I was sitting on the couch and Chaeng was sitting on the floor between my legs. Her head was resting on my right knee and I was caressing her hair. She was massaging my feet. I love these moments. I know she loves too.

I want to ask her to be my girlfriend, but I can’t. I’m such a coward. I’m being mean to make her confess, I know. But is she bolder. I’m sure she will do it in no time. I’ll make it up for her later.

To my defense I am helping her, I’ve been giving hints and I’m pretty sure she knows by now that I like her in the same way she likes me.

She stopped the massage and I felt something cold on my right foot. I looked down and saw that she was drawing on my foot with a pen.

After one minute she stood up and said she was going to sleep. I watched her until she closed the door of our room. Then I looked at my foot. I could swear mu heart was going to explode. She drew a heart. On my foot. Is this her way of telling me that she likes me?

I think she left because she was embarrassed. Cute.

Is it ok to never wash my foot again?

 

x

 

I didn’t went after her sooner because I didn’t know what to say. There was only one thing that we had to tell each other, but neither had the courage.

When the movie was over we all went to bed. Chaeng was already asleep, so I decided to sleep too. But to my surprise there was a piece of paper on my pillow. I took it and read it.

 

WILL YOU

 

“Will you…” The letters were printed so I don’t know who wrote it. But I have an idea. I put the paper under my pillow and went to sleep.

 

x

 

In the next morning I woke up with something on my face. I groaned and opened my eyes. Another piece of paper.

BE MY

“Will you be my… girlfriend?” Is that what she wants to ask me? Of course it is. I grinned. Yes, I want Chaeng.

“Chaeng, are you awake?” She didn’t answer so I got up to wake her up, but she wasn’t on her bed. Weird, she is never up so soon. Unless she has to leave some secret notes for me in moments I can’t see, like when I’m sleeping hehe. Cute.

I think it is today. I’m finnaly having her.

 

x

 

After taking a shower I went to the kitchen to have breakfast. Today was Saturday, I still don’t know why I’m up so soon. Actually I know, I’m excited, can’t wait for the next notes.

She was there having breakfast with her no jam hyung. They were laughing at something. Probably something not fun.

“Morning” I went to take a bowl to have cereal.

“Sit here, unnie” Chaeyoung pointed to the chair next to her. I smiled at her. I would, even if she didn’t ask. I get the cereal and sat next to her.

“What you’re doing today, unnie?” She asked Jungyeon.

“Nothing, actually I just woke up to eat something. I’m going back to sleep…now” She finished her cereal and left us alone.

“I’m going back to our room, unnie” Chaeyoung said and left the kitchen without even looking at me. I frowned. Why did she ask me to sit beside her if she is going to leave? Maybe she is embarrassed about the notes. I would be too.

I’m eating my breakfast when I look to my side and see a note on the chair she was sitting. I took it and what I read made me wanna cry. I couldn't believe it.

GIRLFRIEND, CHAEYOUNG?

What the hell? I thought the notes were for me, but turns out it was for her?

“Will you be my girlfriend, Chaeyoung?” Who wants to steal my girl? I can’t let this happen. Should I hand her the notes? I don’t want her accept another person. No, I can’t even think about it. I know she wouldn’t, she likes me. But I can’t help but fear the worst. Sigh.

Something’s off though. Why would this evil person leave the notes on my bed? Everyone knows that’s my bed. To make me jealous? To let me know that I have competition? Should I confess now and never let her know abou this?

No, this is wrong, she needs to know. And I trust her, I know she won’t accept the confession of this mysterious person.

 

x

 

[Chaeyoung POV]

I’m lying on Dahyun’s bed with 2 slices of cucumber over my eyes. It’s not that I’m taking care of my eye bags, it’s just that I can’t see anything right now. I know she’s coming at any minute.

“Chaeng-ah”

“What unnie?”

“Hmm.. someone left some notes for you. I know I shouldn’t have read them, but I thought they were for me, because they were left on my bed. The last one I found on the chair you were sitting sooner, I’m sorry. I dind’t meant to do this…”

“It’s ok, unnie. No need to explain, I don’t mind if you read my things. I trust you” I cut her off because she always talks to much when she’s nervous. That would be funny.

“I’m really sorry. I’m gonna leave them here on the bed so you can read lat..”

“No” That’s not the plan. “Read it for me, unnie. I can’t read right now and I’m really curious”

“Hmm.. it’s better if you read it yourself. It’s very personal”

“There’s no such thing between us, unnie. I trust you, and you’ve already read it anyway” I would insist until the end of times. I really wanted to laugh, but I couldn’t.

“Ok then… err..” She cleaned “Will you be my girlfriend, Chaeyoung?” She whispered.

I jumped of the bed and hugged her so she couldn’t see my face. “Yes, I want to be your girlfriend, unnie”. I startled her. But my plan was a succes. Now we’re dating hehe. She pushed me a little to make me let go.

“What?” I think she didn’t understand my plan yet. I didn’t answer and she was staring at me like I was a crazy girl.

I was the one smirking now. And then she got it. “OMG, I can’t believe you…” She pinched her nose and started to laugh.

“Why? You asked and I accepted” I was laughing too. She was looking at me incredulous. But she stopped laughing and was staring at me now.

“You little…” She hold my hand and smiled. “I’m gonna let that pass because it was really cute of you to come up with something like that. I was really jealous for a moment” Then she hugged me. “Chaeyoung…” she was whispering. “Will you be my girlfriend?” I couldn’t believe she was askikng this for real. My heart skipped thousands of beats, I was afraid I could have a heart attack.

I took a step back to look at her. Since she asked, I should at least be able to look into her eyes when answering so she would see how much I love her.

“Yes, unnie”. I could see the same in her eyes. I took a step closer and gave her a peck on the lips. We both smiled shyly. “Looks like I won this time unnie” I told her.

“From now on you can always win baby” Just when I thought this moment couldn’t get more cheesy. My time to pinch my nose.

“Wow.. that was a great show, thanks for letting me watch unnies” Tzuyu said. She was laughig her off and clapping her hands. I knew she was on her bed, but I thought she was still sleeping. “And good thing I was filming too” She showed us her phone.

Me and Dahyun looked at each other before jumping on that evil maknae to try to delete that video.

 

 

 

-----------

That's really childish. Sorry!