Standing Face to Face

Standing Face to Face - Yoochun

A chilling breeze brushed through the few remaining leaves on the trees, pushing your hands deeper into your pockets. Strands of your hair brushed against your neck as your tongue nervously traveled over your pink lips. Lifting your eyes slightly as you approached the spot in the park where your boyfriend, Yoochun, decided to meet you. Seeing a figure pace back and forth slowly, you slowed your pace as your eyes tried to meet his.

“Hey Yoochun” You called getting his attention, his feet froze in place, his brown eyes slowly lifted up to yours as he gave you a sad smile.

We’re standing here
Facing each other sadly
It’s quiet as if everything stopped.
Only the cold wind wraps around us

“I don’t wanna let you go like this….” Yoochun started, “But I need to decide now. For you, for me.”

I’m looking into your eyes, about to break up

You stood on pins and needles as you waited for him to continue while your heart picked up it’s pace as worry fills your mind.

“We need to say goodbye now…” Yoochun’s words were broken as his lips quivered with sadness while his heart began to go numb to the pain that resided within, “We need to say goodbye now, the times we spent together, the pain, the joy I want to forget it all… from now on…”

“But why?” You questioned, biting your lip, trying to hold back your own tears that formed from his words.

“Love is gone but there’s only you in my heart” Yoochun whispered, his eyes dropping from yours as he shifted his weight from one foot to the other, “From the miracle of meeting someone like you… I’m trying to selfishly run away. It doesn’t even make sense but with the reason of leaving because… I love you… I’m leaving you like a coward in all the promises we made. There was nothing about breaking up. But I’m becoming a bad guy, spitting out these lies. Trying to escape this connection.”

“I don’t wanna let you go like this…” You whispered through your breaking heart, your eyes coating over with fresh tears as your chest tightened and cracks began to break your heart.

“But I need to decide now. For you, for me” Yoochun lifted one hand and spread it along his chest, patting softly against his coat.

I’m looking into your eyes, about to break up

We’re facing each other
We’re crying facing each other, the hands we holding are scattering goodbye now
I’m afraid, like an habitual cigarette

Yoochun’s mind began to wonder as beautiful memories of the two of you began to fill his mind, the happy, the sad, the loving moments that the two of you once held dear. The moments where you didn’t want to leave, didn’t want to say goodbye were now trickling through the cracks of your hearts. A few tears slowly escaped from his eyes as they trickled down his cheeks slowly.

We were together, hotly biting and inhaling grind me up even harder, like you’re burning me up Though it was hard, it was good. Though only lonely pieces of ashes remain. If I brush it off, I’ll be strong.

Yoochun composed himself slowly, “Our love, our memories, inside of my head bloom beautifully, I’ll send you off like smoke, my dear.”

A sad smile pulled on your lips as tears began to blur your vision badly, trying to blink them away, you knew you didn’t have a lot of time left with him.

We faced each other and smiled

We faced each other and smiled, saying our last goodbye with our hands

Yoochun lifted his hand, gently waving it goodbye as he took the first step and turned around. Closing his eyes tightly, he sighed into the cooling air around him.

Goodbye now
I took a step first I closed my eyes and just took a step, then at the sound of our voices calling each other, once again

“Yoochun” Your voice cooed almost called desperately as he stopped after a few steps and turned back around to you.

“_______” Yoochun called your name so sweetly.

“What do we do now?”

We’re facing each other