six - that xx

a day in the life of seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

meanie |  432 words | non-au

 

 

 

 

"Aren't you feisty?" Wonwoo mumbles while they pack their bags for the night. The concert was a success; it was a two-day sold-out concert with more than 7000 attendees per night, and the first night just finished with so many elated feelings among the members after weeks of tears, sweat, and lack of sleep because of practice. Every second not sleeping was indeed worth it and Mingyu stares at the older member blankly.

 

 

"What?"

 

 

Wonwoo fits his spare pair of shoes inside the duffel bag, avoiding eye-contact with the other members that are also busy packing their own things for the night. "I said, you were festier than during our previous practices. Anything happened?"

 

 

Mingyu shakes his head. "None, actually. What do you mean by 'feistier'?"

 

 

"Your gaze earlier when you stared at me, while our foreheads were touching. It was...different." Wonwoo doesn't know how to explain it; he knows there would always be something between them, it has always been a silent relationship that no one dared to talk about. But he knows it's there, and it's the first time he's seen Mingyu look at him like that because he's never looked that way at him before.

 

 

"Ah." Mingyu rubs th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter