Wager

Wager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been over 4 months since you started dating Hoseok and even though 4 months isn’t long at all, you just couldn’t take it anymore. It might sound a little cruel, but before you decided on dating him you and your friends made a small…wager.

“I bet you couldn’t get Hoseok to even notice you,” one of your friends tease you. “Not only will he notice me, he’ll fall in love with me!” You laugh.

Everyone laughs at you, but then you pull out a $5 bill and slam it down onto the table. “Fine if you can get a date with him you have to date for at least 5 months.” One of you friends tell you. “5 months?! That’s pretty long for just a petty bet.” You complain. But when your friend puts down $20 and another friend puts $10 and another puts down $15 and everyone else puts down their bets you begin to think that 5 months doesn’t sound too bad.

“Okay,okay,okay this is how it’s going to work, every week you date Hoseok each one of us will add $2 to the money. Which means every week there will be an extra $10 added to the money. Just imagine getting $40 for 5 months. Plus the other money we put in today. You could make almost $300 from just dating a cute boy.”

“What is this? Are you a real gambler because how did you come up with all that just know?”

“Are you in or not?”

“Fine you’re on!” You stood up and walk over to Hoseok and his group of friends. “Good luck,” you hear someone say.

You’ve only talked to Hoseok a handful of times so this wasn’t going to be as easy as you thought. When you finally made it to over to him, all his friends including him turn to look at you. You immediately begin to regret the choice you made.

You look over at your friends and you can see them all hysterically laughing at you. Your face turns red from the embarrassment. “Did you need something (Y/N)?” You look up at Hoseok who was looking at you confused on why you randomly decided to walk over.

“Um, yeah, a-actually I do,” you stutter, trying to muster up all the confidence you had 2 minutes ago. You stood there a little longer trying to figure how you were going put this into words. “Well, what is it?” He asks interrupting your thoughts. “Would you like to grab some coffee or something like that after school one day?” You ask bluntly.

Hoseok’s friends look at him in and shock, but he was in just as much shock

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter