Secrets and Revelation

Vacation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"Oh god. Are we here now?"

 

 

With those reaction given, Baekhyun’s sister smacked his brother’s head. “Of course ! Why are you stating the obvious?! And can’t you hear the sound emitting from the plane’s wheel and ground that is greatly caused by friction?!”


Baekhyun snickered, getting a science lecture for her sudden outburst is somehow unique and unsual.


He is well aware of his sister's short tempered head when loosing her . Baekhyun rolled his eyes, “Tch,”


“And you dare flick your tongue on me?!”


“Seriously can’t you two calm your asses down and you, young lady shut that mouth of yours for goodness sake! We’re on a public plane and every one can hear you bickering!” their mother whose in front of their seat shouted, completely irritated for her childrens being nosy.
Baekhyun knew he inherited his mother’s sassiness, by the looks of it even his sister did. Their family surely displays flaming charisma for being sassy.


As they got off their airport’s terminal, Baekhyun never forgets to wear his sunglasses as he knew sunrays will be blocking his precious vision, at this current season. Baekhyun cursed, his body not being used for the newly felt temperature. 


“God knows we’re in Sahara desert!” Baekhyun exclaimed, fanning his hands for air.


Baekhyun felt his mother sharp eyes on him and quickly shut his mouth, mentally thought to never gonna utter a word for the whole trip.


They got a taxi for their final destination, his mother sort things up with their driver, explaining directions for their location. 


The ride was quiet, Baekhyun kept staring on the car’s window seeing nothing but only green, he glanced at the car’s side mirror, seeing his mother with a smile plastered on her face.


Without realizing, he had the same expression as his mother had. At least mom’s happy. Baekhyun mentally said to himself.


The journey through his grandmother’s farmville was not that long until they were on top of a bridge, a beautiful landscape on view, as it showed a river calmly cruising to no one knows where. 


Baekhyun remembered, to get to the other side of the land they have to pass through the river to for them to get to their grandmother’s house. And as days gone by, slowly, their province sure had a lot of change turning their land for a better economy.


“Oh god it’s my first time riding a friggin’ –trash cheap.. small boat!” Baekhyun made sure those two words was inaudible to his mom who would surely throw him in the river when they’re on board. 


Cruising peacefully, Baekhyun and his sister are on the end of the boat, she smirked while her other hand dipped in water. Baekhyun eyed her with furrowed brows


Don’t you dare!


She splashed the brownie-water on his brother’s face, which made the latter scream in disgust exclaiming how dirty and how salty the water is.
“,” he mouthed, Baekhyun lifted his knuckles and his middle finger springing, directing to his lovely sister.


As they got through the other land and hired a man-powered vehicle, the siblings kept their mouth shut as they watch the man pedal, knowing their nonsense bickering will only be a burden to the man whose using all of his powers through his legs to take them through their destination.


Baekhyun admired the man, he know himself it’s impossible for him to even try kicking his s out just to be somewhere. Two things that caught Baekhyun’s attention was how hot the man’s muscle were flexing with his every kick and how he looked beautifully and hot on the same time, Baekhyun gasped, how the hell does this man got a job that nearly a low-life would took with that look?! He could absolutely be a model neither a star. (LOL)


They were safely ushered at their grandmother’s mansion, their mother paid the amount for their transportation, Baekhyun was disappointed for his mom who paid so thrifty low. 


Baekhyun debated in his head if he should call him ahjussi or hyung. Ahjussi seemed not to fit the man by the looks of him, he looks younger than Baekhyun, so he decided ko call him hyung temporarily. 


Baekhyun pulled out his wallet, “Hey hyung! Here take this,” Baekhyun offered a smile with his twenty dollars. The boy was shocked, sure the lady whom the boy assumed was their mother, fairly paid the amount for their transportation fee.


“Is it necessary for me… to accept this?” The man said with careful words. His voice is damn deep and Baekhyun felt shivers running down his spine.


“Of course hyung!” Baekhyun grabbed the man’s wrist, putting the valued paper on his hand.


“T-thank you… sir!” 


“It’s nothing hyung, really,” he assured, “But you have to pay for it!” Baekhyun teasingly smirked.


The man’s eyes widen, “You’re such a cutie! I’m just kidding,” Baekhyun fished out his phone through his pocket, “Here, just enter you number then it’s all settled.” Her sister and mother were long forgotten as they watch the boy frantically flirt.


The man did, Baekhyun grinned maniacally as his identity says Taehyung. 


“Soooo–Taehyungiee~ I’m Byun Baekhyun, and you’re my first ever friend here on this land!” Taehyung felt heat crept up his cheeks and ears, he bit his lips, noticing he’s actually blushing.


“I’m honored B-Baekhyun-ssi.” Taehyung stuttered with his short words and bowed showing his respect and gratitude.


Baekhyun’s mother who was waiting and dumbly listening to their conversation, spoke, “I’m sorry to interrupt your one of your flirts my son, but I’d just like to say, your sister and I would lovely proceed first at your grandmother’s house. Just take your time, continue on~” she announced leaving Taehyung with a now huge tomato skin color.


Baekhyun chuckled, shrugging his mother’s words. “So Taehyung, how old are you?” 


“I’m 17 Baekhyun-ssi.” Taehyung said with hint of respect. 


Bingo! I knew his younger than me hoehoe~


“Oh! I’m 19! You know I’m not really a big fan of formal or respects s, you can call me hyung or by my name or whatever you like, I feel old with your ssi’s.” Baekhyun chuckled.


Taehyung can’t help but smile at his newly-found friend. “Can we take a picture together? I know I’m… weird and sorta but I’m really fun to be with!” said Baekhyun with  flustered face. 


“It’s fine Baekhyun hyung, gimme your phone!” the brunette did, Taehyung held up his phone and Baekhyun moved closer to Taehyung’s side and smiled wildly showing their rectangular smiles.


The two bid goodbyes, knowing they have to separate because of their current situations, “I’ll call you later, okay?” Baekhyun shouted, receiving a thumbs-up and smile from Taehyung as he kicked his way out of their residence.

 

-

 

“Aigooo, uri Baekhyuniee has grown taller and much prettier!” Baekhyun’s grandmother said as he saw Baekhyun and hugged his grandson out of death.


She freed her grandson, Baekhyun’s grandmother lifted up his grandson’s shirt up, “Hmm and much manlier!” Baekhyun’s mother laughed at her mother’s antics.


Baekhyun was taken aback by his grandmother’s action. It’s fine with him though, he himself, have been working out if he got time or just got nothing to do. He know himself that he had abdominal muscles and defined chest but never brags about it.


He rather live with his cute and giddy persona than his beast and y side. LOL


The day went on, they ate, they talk endlessly, Baekhyun only speak up when he’s asked to. But remained silent through the entire time.
Grandmother directed their room, which they are staying for time being, “Grandma! I want my own room please! I don’t want to share with my sister neither mom.” Baekhyun pouted.


“Of course sweetie~ use that room by the end of the hall.” Baekhyun kissed his grandmother’s cheeks and went to his solo room.
The room was stunning, it looked like a fine hotel room, it had modern designs, the bed in king sized, covered with black sheets and comforters. It had furry white carpet, The bathroom as well, it had showers with glass walls. It had terrace showing the view of their crops.


Baekhyun gasped in awe as t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter