Arrival

Vacation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe this!" Baekhyun exclaimed, ruffling his hair with disbelief.

"What's wrong with that? I find it completely fine, at least you'll have the previlage to nature's ."

"Ugh it's just you knooow province is just gugh" said Baekhyun in disgust.

"Hey. They have things we don't have and they're completely on a different story but traditional s are also awesome you know?" 

"At least come with me Kyungie! I have no one to talk to there!" 

Baekhyun insisted but his bestfriend reluctantly refused. "I can't Baek,"

"Sure you can't," Kyungsoo felt the rolling eyes Baekhyun giving him through the phone call.

"I'll hang up now, goodluck on your trip and stay safe Baekie!" 

"Wait Kyung-"

"Goddamn that ing little gay!" Baekhyun threw his phone at his bed. 

Baekhyun ran down through their living room looking for his mother. "Mom can't I come? I can stay at Kyungsoo's," Baekhyun pleaded.

"Baek," his mother sighed, "for the nth time my dear, NO. At least give me this chance to visit your grandmother and you know they badly wanted to meet you, it has been years since you haven't see them aight?" Baekhyun pouted he really do not want to go there.

"Move your freaking lil' outta here and go pack your things up." his mother hissed at his son.

Baekhyun in defeat, cannot change his mother's plan. "Check your sister if she's done packing up,"

"We'll leave in an hour, our flight's two hours ahead, go now Baek can't waste any second." his mother announced with joyful tone, she's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter