Prologue

Yang Myung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Copyright © 2015 by sskforever

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author. For permission requests, write to the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Please comment and tell me what you think ^_^

 

 

One stormy night, King Seonjong suddenly awoke from an unusual dream when a loud thunder crash disturbed his sleep, he yelled out for his eunuch. "Yes, jeonha?" Eunuch Song inquired entering his master's chambers.

Throwing aside his blanket, he stood up and started to quickly pace his chambers. "I had a wondrous dream."

"What is it, jeonha?" Eunuch Song asked respectfully while bowing his head.

Swinging his head around, he gave his eunuch a closed-lip smile. "Bring me a sheet of white silk and paints."

Eunuch Song looked at the king a bit befuddled wondering what his master could want at that time of night. He simply just bowed his head and left with a "Yes, jeonha."

A while later, the eunuch displayed the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter