Dinner for my lover (WooYa lovestory)

Dinner for my lover (WooYa lovestory)

Woohyun has always been that kind of guy who has been telling the other guys that he is a great cook. No one really knows for sure, but of course one in this group is taking the chance. Hoya, the handsome guy with the six-pack are taking the challenge up.

The others Dongwoo, SungJong, SungGyu, SungYeol and Myungsoo are leaving for training and workout. Not everyone knows it, but of course Dongwoo, ,SungJong, SungGyu, SungYeol and Myungsoo knows a secret between these two.

Hoya and Woohyun has a crush on each other, not a big one, but it’s there. The only reason it’s not big, it’s because these two has never bee talking alone before, so when Woohyun said that he would cook for them, the members saw an opportunity to leave and let these two be alone for the evening. The only two who haven’t seen it coming is Hoya and Woohyun, which is so stupid.

Hoya is sitting on the couch with a book, even he isn’t a person who read very often. Sometimes he enjoys a good book, but more writing songs and stuff like that. His stomach is making some noises as he can hear Woohyun making ready to make dinner. He is just so hungry, but that guy is always hungry.

Woohyun are taking all the cooking utensils out from the kitchen cabinets and making ready to make the known Tteokbokki. Its a popular Korean snack food made from soft rice cake, fish cake and sweet red chili sauce, also known as gochujang. No one really knows if Woohyun is telling the truth, even the group knows that he has been helping his mother a lot by preparing food and he does seem to enjoy cooking a lot.

He is walking to the refrigerator and taking out the rice-cakes and placing them on the table. He is now cutting them out and putting all the ingredients down in the wok-pan. Then he put all the Korean ingredients down into the wok-pan and making it all as nice as possible.

Hoya lifts an eyebrow and then stands up, walking to Woohyun. He looks over his shoulder and his eyes moving with Woohyun’s hands. He can smell this nice scent coming from Woohyun, making him want to just be closer to him. He don’t know what he is going to do or if he actually can stay away from Woohyun much longer. He doesn’t want to scare him away or anything, but he just want to hold him, just hug him, that would be nice.

Woohyun can feel his heart beating harder and faster. It’s not very often he get this feeling, but only a few times, when Hoya is close. Only very close as this. He isn’t very comfortable, by him standing that close. He can feel his breath on his neck and he get these small pushing feelings in his stomach, like he is going to explode or something.

“What are you doing Hoya?” Woohyun asks and looks over his shoulder at his younger member. Hoya lift his shoulder “I am just looking, I can’t cook or… I can make noodles or… I can try making noodles it doesn’t go very well… Actually not very often it’s going very well when I am cooking. I am always doing my best, but… If I am doing it always went wrong“ He repeat himself, not knowing what to say.

“You can help me” Woohyun says and want to give him the spoon. “Oh no, no, no” Hoya says and takes a step back. “If I do that, something will went wrong. That’s how it is with me and food” he says and then takes a step closer again, letting his right arm hold around Woohyun’s stomach. It isn’t something Hoya are doing very often, but a few times he can do things likes that and actually enjoy it.

"Sit down on a chair or you could set the table please” Woohyun says with a smile. Hoya smiles to him, making Woohyun looks away with a blush. “You are cute when you blush Woohyun” Hoya says and then makes big eyes. “I mean… You are good at cooking” he says and turn around, letting go off Woohyun.

He doesn't know why he said that and he just wish he could take it back. Of course Hoya know that he can't take it back and he really just want to beat himself or something or jump out from a window and run away. There is a lot of times where he wish he could do that, but life isn't that simple.  

Then Hoya takes some plates, cutlery and two glasses. He begins to set up the table and then looks at Woohyun. “I am sorry I didn’t mean to course this, I don’t want us to have an awkward conversation or anything, really I don’t” He tries, but Woohyun just lift an eyebrow and keep putting some more into the soup, like kimchi and stuff.

“We are not, don’t worry Hoya, don’t be so shy” he says and smiles a bit. Hoya giggles and blush, he always blush when Woohyun are saying something there embarrass him, he just keep it silence so no one will see it. “Actually I didn’t know you could cook, I actually thought you were joking” Hoya says and Woohyun laughs a bit.

“I wasn’t” Woohyun says very proud and smiles to Hoya, as he put the rice-cakes down into the soup. “It’s mostly done” he says and takes a teaspoon. “Come over here” Woohyun order, as Hoya walks to him. “Taste it”.

In some small way Hoya seems a bit nervous by taking his hyung’s food, but give it a try. Of course he trust Woohyun to tell the truth, but it’s just a joke after all. Hoya always trust Woohyun, most of the times actually. He takes some of the soup on his teaspoon and blow it, before putting it into his mouth. It's really spice, but not to spice. It's just great, like really great. It's really, really good.  

“Hmmm it taste really good” he says surprised. “Yeah I know” Woohyun says as he lift the wok-pan to the table. Then he sit down and Hoya on the other side of the table. They begin to eat, but each time one of them look at the other, the other looks away or down on their plate.

They keep eating in silence for some few minutes, but then Woohyun break the silence. “So… How are you today Hoya?” Woohyun asks a bit shy. “Hmm I am okay, what about you?” The silence keep going on even they are talking, it is a bit awkward between the two of them right now. It’s like both of them think of the same, but both of them are scared to take the first step.

“It’s really great, its not true what people are saying. I am going to tell the others that you are a great cook” Hoya says and Woohyun smiles. He stands up and takes a pitcher and fill it with water. He place it on the table and sit down again. “So maybe we shall make ready for our comeback don’t you think?” Hoya asks and Woohyun smiles as bite in his rice-cake. “Hmm yeah” he says while chewing.

As they finish eating they help each other clearning, but each time Woohyun are standing with back to Hoya, he just can’t help himself to look down. Each time he is doing that he is blushing, Hoya doesn’t want to be such a ert and specially not wish and friend.

Hoya lay down in the couch again and Woohyun walks out and taking a shower. Hoya close his eyes and trying to take a nap, but after a few twenty minutes he can feel some wet hair and a warm body laying down close beside him.

His dark eyes looks down and see his hyung laying there with his head on Hoya’s left upper-arm. He has never let Woohyun stay so close to him before and actually Woohyun never wanted to. Woohyun looks up and looks into his younger member’s eyes and smiles a bit.

“I am really happy about you liking my food Hoya, really it means a lot to me” he says and giggles. “I really didn’t thought you would like it” he says. Hoya let his fingers run through Woohyun’s hair and then hold him close, both of them know what’s going to happen.

Woohyun blush a bit “Hoya what… What are you doing, why are you touching my hair like that?” He asks and seems a bit shy, scared too. “I… I am sorry” he says as he remove his hand. “I… I just thought you… Just forget it… I just thought you liked me a little bit. Just a little bit” he tries nervous and looks away. “Of course not” Hoya says and sits up.

Woohyun sits up and looks at Hoya. Then he touch his younger member’s upper-arm, this strong and masculine arm, that he really want to get a hug from. “I am sorry… I… I do like you… It’s just… You know. I am a bit nervous and all that. I have never been close to you like this before” He says and Hoya looks at him.

“Then why did you lay down beside me?” He asks and turn to his hyung. “Well…. I did it because I… I am cold” he lie and blush a bit. Hoya smiles and lean a bit closer “Your lying aren’t you Woohyun?” Hoya asks and Woohyun looks at him. “No… No I am not” he says or at least try to explain.

He looks down and bite his lip. “I am sorry Hoya, I am so shy” Woohyun tries to explain.  “I am shy too I am just trying to hide it Woohyun, I… I don’t know what we are doing right now” he says as he lay down again.

The couch is very soft and actually very nice to lay on. Woohyun lay down again and smiles to Hoya “I know… But… We have never been alone before like this, have we?” Woohyun asks. “No not really” Hoya answer “But is it really that scary to be alone with me?”.

Woohyun shake his head and looks into Hoya’s eyes with a big smile. “It’s actually very nice” He says as he lay his head down on Hoya’s upper-arm again. “You like my arms do you?” Hoys asks, but then Woohyun blush hard.

“No… I… I don’t know what you are talking about” he says and try to move fast, but Hoya’s other hand grab him fast. “It’s okay, you can just lay down I don’r mind really. It’s very nice when you are staying this close to me. Please stay with me” he says and Woohyun’s eyes looks into his.

Their hearts are beating faster and Woohyun are looking away. “Please look at me” Hoya speaks, but seems like he is blushing himself, but still tries to hide it from Woohyun. “Hmm okay” Woohyun says as he looks into Hoya’s dark and strong eyes again. He really does try to hold it, but it’s actually harder then it seems like. Really it is, but he then place his hand on Hoya’s chest, feeling his heart-beat. He can feel Hoya leaning closer “But tha… thank you” he says as he then feel Hoya’s lips on his own.

........................................................................................................................................................................................

Thanks for reading, from me and my very good friend xXxWohooxXx