happy birthday V^^

happy birthday V^^

To celebtrate V's birthday all of the members individually planned something for the adoreable member. As they were waiting for the day his birthday would come. That was tomorrow and after the practice was over, jimin may have casually mentioned his plans and j-hope may have something go say about it and jungkook had to cut in while they were arguing.

"I told you jimin, I'm gonna take him out that day." Jhope insisted.

" but hyung~ I planned this for so long... just let me take him out that day... please?" Jimin pleaded but his pleads went to deaf ears as jhope shook his head.

" No way..." j-hope said as they both continued to argue over it.

" but...I was supposed to do something with V hyung that day..." jungkook whined..

"Aish...why do you guys want to do it on his birthday?" Jhope complained.

"Well... we could always go together..." jimin suggested.

" WHAT!?" They both said in unison.

"Yeah...that way... we all can do what everyone wants and enjoymore. Right?"

"But I don't wanna share him... I want to have him separately."

"Why don't we all set timings? We can each divide the day and one would get morning, evening and night."

"Oh yeah... cool, that way, we can all treat him to three meals a day." Jungkook smiled in agreement.

 

 They all didn't want to share V with everyone that time but it was either "no V" or "share V". He had to propose it. They went to V who was listening to music sitting infront of the tv. They all decided to share the birthday boy with each other but they didn't want to.

" V hyung, I have to ask you something." Jungkook came to the boy who was calmly sitting down watching some random shows while eating his favorite chips.

" oh yeah? Ask away." V smiled.

"Me and the hyungs were planning...to take you out." Jungkook hesitantly said but when V smiled excitedly, he knew now that it wasn't something to be hesitant about. He should confidently make the older happy.

 "Really? Who?" V said curiously, hyungs? Which hyung? Did they plan something?

"Me, jimin and jhope." Jungkook explained.

"Oh nice, but why?" He blinked. "Not that I'm complianing or anything."

"Did you forget?" Jimin stepped in from behind. "It's your birthday you pabo." He grabbed his head and ruffled his hair, laughing merrily. jungkook pouted , he wished he was that close with him. He could do that though, he figured the older won't mind if he acted like that, since he was just so free natured and easy going. "These two are tagging along with you and me." Jimin said, in a sing song tone, teasing the younger who just looked at them two, envy clear on his face. Jimin smiled, he was the closest to v, ofcourse he would be, they were chingus and roomates together, right?

"Better get ready, tomorrow's your special day." Jimin smiled and pinched the boy's nose, jungkook looked at them both... cursing under his breath, something wrong was going at his his chest... he wanted to be like that with v too. 

 

Jimin waved as he went, v was his roommate and he couldn't control himself when he found out that he was going to be together with him. V was actually a really childish person when they were together, he would often cling on to the slightly older and whine or act silly that made jimin's heart swell with warmth, his favorite thing to do was take care of the boy.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Im really really really sorry, I was writing it but for a reason I couldn't and when I could,  I lost the inspiration to write it, and then I thought ' if i don't, who will miss it or want it anyways?" But when someone commented that they were waiting,... I felt really really bad. Im really sorry, it was irresponsible of me to quit. *bows.* 

I will postindividual chap with hobie, jimin and jungkook, theyre own dynamics and theme different^^ and this time I will update quickly hehe.