Iㅤㅤ

our song in my head (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyojin wasn't freaking out.


The female found herself hiding behind a sack of coffee beans, sitting on a shelf on the back of her coffee shop. She would peek out every now and then to spy on a redhead sitting at a table beside the window, with an opened laptop in front of her and fixing her concentration on the screen— before returning to her hiding place again.

 

"Heeyeon-ah," Hyojin whispers harshly to her sister, a barista that has been used to her older sister's odd personality since day one. Heeyeon comes over to where the older sister was hiding after tending to a customer, tilting her head in curiosity. She has indeed seen her sister's worst habits, but never had she seen her actually hiding from something, or, someone.
 

"Heeyeon-ah, isn't that Heo Solji?"
 

The younger sister turned to where Hyojin was facing, tiptoe-ing over the customers in her eye's path, openly staring at the redhead as the latter fiddles with the headphones on her head.
 

"Yeah, it is! –Wait, aren't you like, her biggest fan?"

 

Hyojin hits her sister on the arm. "Don't say that so loudly! I don't want her to think I'm some stalker or something if she notices me soon gawking at her. Besides, I just admire the music she makes, that's all." and Heeyeon scoffs at that.


That wasn't even untrue; Hyojin has been obsessed with the singer, who goes by the nickname of Soul.G, ever since the release of her solo, Every Night.
 

"But hey, why would she even be at a place like this?" The younger girl asked.


Hyojin asks herself that question too. Ahn's Coffee Stop was the worst coffee shop among the three others in the district, and it was small, even. It wasn't even a place where Heo Solji would be spending her time at.


"Hey, look, she doesn't even have a drink. Stop wondering so much and go make her your specialty, or something." Heeyeon suggests, waggling her eyebrows at Hyojin, and the older sister punches her arm again.


After a good two minutes, Heeyeon manages to shove Hyojin out of her hiding place. "Unnie, just do it. Don't creep her out by admiring her music too hard when you approach her, though."


Hyojin lets out a sigh, and squares her shoulders. Her sister was right. The least she could do was to just offer her idol a drink from their coffeehouse.


She studies Solji out of the corner of her eye as she made a cappuccino for the artist, taking the time making the drink to try and calm herself down, but it only worked slightly as she knows herself best: she couldn't calm down quickly, no matter what situation she's in.


Hyojin holds the cup, looking around and catches Heeyeon's eye. The younger sister gives her a thumbs up, and Hyojin breathes again, thinking wheth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter