First Episode

We Got Married - Keyber Version

Amber POV

 

Aigoo. Why do me and Key have to be a couple? Aigoo.

"Yah, Lizard. I heard that other companies did the same thing, except they didn't tell them until the last minute. YG Entertainment hhas DaraGon, JYP has TaecZy, Cube has TroubleMaker, SM has us." Key sighed and rested his head on Amber's shoulder.

"Mouse hyung, when is the first episode?" I ask wearilly. Key blinks and thinks for a moment.

"Huh, I don't know but what i'm wondering is what our first mision would be." Key stated. Suddenly, a little boy runs up to us and hands us a letter. 

 

WE GOT MARRIED 

Here is a map to your house. The key will be hidden. You have 1 hour before we change your house into a shack. Hurry.

 

Key and I look at each other not knowing what to do. 

"BUT WHERE ARE THE CAMERAS?" we yell.

As if on cue, 6 camera men appear by our side. There are 2 lightings and 3 boom mikes. One of the camera men hand us car keys. There were like over a gajillion car keys on the key chain. They led us to a parking lot. The car we had to drive was SUPER OLD. 

"Aish!" Key yells in frustration. He tries every key until one fits. We had wasted 15 minutes of our time trying to open the car. When we get into the car THERE IS NO GAS.

"AISH!" I yell. I grab Key and run checking the map. The map was pretty accurate I guess considering I found it in 20 minutes. We only have 15 minutes left to find the key for the house.

"Yah, Lizard we need to find the key! I am NOT living in a shack!" Key starts to panick. I check in all the plants and under rugs. Key even climbs the roof to check if its in the gutters. Key tries to open the doors but obviously they are locked. We only have 3 minutes left . . . . . I check the windows, they won't budge. THINK! Key, key, key. KEY!

"Hey Mousey, check your pockets!" Key looks at me like I went crazy. "And why should I do that?"

"BECAUSE YOU ARE THE KEY! SO YOU MUST HAVE THE KEY!" I grab his arms and shake him hysterically. "Well it won't hurt to look." Key checks his pockets but there isn't anything in there.

Sigh. We only have 1 minute left. I look at Key pouting. Key's face lights up. Key lunges for my head. WTF?

 

Key POV

 

Amber looks at me pouting. Something is shining in her hair. Well, thats a bit creepy. Don't Keys shine? (A/N no pun intended) I lunge for her head to check if the key is in her hair.  

"Yah! MOUSEY!!! GET OFF!!! KYA!!!" Amber starts slapping my face, my beautiful face! 

I manage to grab the shining thing in her hair and stuff it in the lock of the mahogany doors. They click open! I AM NOT LIVING IN A SHACK YES!!!!!

"MOUSEY! YOU BETTER START EXPLAINING!" I explain that I innocently saw the key on her head and knew that it would open the door. I kept saying I was sorry since her hair was a big mess. Without me and Amber noticing, the cameramen were right behind us after all this. The cameramen hand us another sheet of paper.

 

WE GOT MARRIED 

Congratulations, you have completed your first task. Now you must do your first official mission. Go organize your rooms and get ready to go to the beach.

 

Amber POV

 

THE BEACH?! ITS WINTER! I look at Key moving the funiture around and claiming his territory. I glare at the camera and sigh. Well, I guess I better get ready too.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO! sry for the late update and the short update LOL! Anyways guess what they have to do in their first official mission lol. Anyways thanks for reading!

x_3bde3ce0