S.M. Entertainment Emergency Meeting Part 2

We Got Married - Keyber Version

Key POV

 

"What?! But were from the same company! And were a HORRIBLE pair!" I whined. Amber quickly nodded. Manager nim just sighed and tried to look guilty.

"Well, you guys have a very big fanbase and we did a poll on our homepage on who will be a pair. You guys are just an ooption. That means that you MIGHT be a couple on We Got Married. Its not official yet. So far, SunSun and Keyber are tied in first place," SooMan Ajussi said.

"But, I already like someone else . . . ." murmered Amber.

Amber has a tiny crush on Henry and Henry has a huge crush on Amber. They are practically perfect! Yes, I do support Henber. I can't believe me and Amber have our own fanbase. And Keyber? They should at least think of a more fashionable name. Amber started panicking and ran to Luna. 

Lee SooMan started to stand up and gave all of us, except the managers, small laptops. 

"Keep track of your couple rank and and in 1 week, the couple that is first will be on We Got Married."

Amber's face became lifeless. Luna and Onew tried to open the door to get out but they failed. Sunny and Sungmin really didn't care and happily munched on Pepero.

"Oppa, Sungmin and I are far too busy to do We Got Married. I have Invincible Youth 2 to do and he has to do promotions for A Cha" Sunny calmly said. Lee SooMan thought about this. He really didn't like the thought of his niece being with this Sungmin or being on Invincible Youth. But, Invincible Youth won.

"Okay, the SunSun couple are out. It's between 3 couples now," SooMan hyung sighed.

 

1 WEEK LATER

 

All the couples were called back to Lee SooMan hyung's office. In these past few days, Onew,Luna,Amber,and I are in first place tied. The executives of We Got Married will make the final decision. 

"Daebak! This chicken flavored ramen is DAEBAK! "  yelled Luna. "I think that actual chicken would taste better but this is okay." stated Onew.

Amber kept shifting her feet and wasn't eating her ramen.

"Yah. Lizard! Don't waste your food." I lightly slapped her arm. She pouted and pretended to hit me.

"Mousey! We might be the couple for We Got Married! I'm so worried!" She pouted. I laugh.

"Well, if were gonna be the couple, I might as well give you my new phone number." I jokingly say.

"DON'T JINX IT!!!" Amber yells. She still accepts the new phone number exchange. The executives of We Got Married come into the room and start to explain the process of We Got Married.

"It was a hard decision,'' said one of the executives. " But we have finally reached a decision. The new couple for S.M. Entertainment will be . . . . . . . . ."

Me and Amber clutch each other's hand hoping the new couple won't be us.

" AMBER AND KEY "

Our worst nightmare has come true.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its a bit short and all but its hard ok? Anyways pls someone make me a POSTER or a trailer either one or both. THANK YOU FOR READING! ur DAEBAK *thumbs up*

 

x_3bde3ce0