iv.

The Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
iv.   when they were 18, yunhyeong felt like he lost hope. he gave her happiness (by letting donghyuk and sana date), but gave himself hell.    whenever the trio had a gathering - scratch that. what gathering? more like a couple date featuring yunhyeong. he was a total , one would comment. he feels... left out. so that's when he decided. he'll give up. his crush for 13 years. thirteen freaking years.   he plans to move on. to start checking out other girls. to slowly leave the trio. to slowly leave sana.   and he succeeds (or so he thinks he does).   ***   but gradually, sana felt different. she felt like no longer had that someone she could make jokes with, rant to, cry to without being judged. she felt like yunhyeong was leaving her. she felt like yunhyeong ditched her. she felt like she misses him (not quite in a "friendship way", she's oblivious to it).   and for that, in the next few dates she had with donghyuk. it was yunhyeong-fied. all she talked about was him. "ugh, i miss yunhyeong." "why isn't yun picking up my calls?!" "sorry, i think i should leave earlier. i need to check on him. you'll understand, right?" donghyuk was evidently annoyed. but he dismissed any other thoughts that sana was just being concerned as ever.   it isn't a false statement that sana was just being concerned as ever. but something was just not right.  

a/n: is this chapter not confusing, ,, okay tbh when i wrote this chapter i actually m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter