Chapter 2

The ghost of you

Chapter 2 YAY hope you like :P <3

it has been a few weeks since tae had seen that 'thing' (very attractive thing but none the less a thing) stare back at him from the bathroom mirror. Since then tae has learnt that hongbin and hyuk have been dating for 2 years and that they share why too much personal information, that hongbin has a brother called ken who is just a really weird kid and there are two kids next door apparently called 'Jungkook' and 'jimin' who are both little s and sometimes have there little ty friend 'v' comes around and they play music and jump around the place until 4am, tae tried talking to hongbin about it but he said that they can't do anything about it because their parents are  family friends. Apart from that tae knows nothing about this place except two things. One, everyone here is freaking weird as and two someone is stealing his stuff. Now tae has no idea how someone has been getting in and out of his apartment but he is sure someone is and he intends to find out how. In the mean time N got him a job at his day care/ after school care and to N's surprise tae absolutely loved it. He loves the small Children and they love him. honestly It kind if scares N but he's glad his friend is having a good time and not hating the place.

Tae wakes up to some loud noises around the apartment followed by a lot of shouting and some swearing. Tae sits bolt upright in bed dashing out to see if the thief had returned. He is greeted by a pretty grumpy N with his face stuffed with TAE'S food and a small pile of TAE'S food surrounding him on the floor. "What are you even doing N and at 8am on a Saturday as well" tae sighs exasperatedly while looking at N "weeeeeeeell I was in the neighbourhood and was kind of hungry sooo I decided to drop in and say hi" N smiles innocently at tae but he's not fooled for a second. "Ok now how about you tell me the proper reason now" tae glares at N (and we all know how scary tae gets when he glares) "ok ok I came to see hongbin" N finally says "oooook" tae says curiously "so why are you in my house then?" 
"Because Leo I have some big news to tell you..... Are you ready... I'm moving in!!" tae looks at him suspiciously "wait into my house?" "No no no" N replies "unless you want me too" he adds with a wink "no thank you at stop with the winking" tae complains "well then, I'll just be moving a few rooms away but that means we can walk to work together and stuff" he beams at tae but before tae can answer N is off again "where are you going now" tae asks as N is still in his house and doesn't look like he intends on leaving...... Ever. "Just gonna use your bathroom" "but your apartment is literally like 20 meters away. "SHHHHHHHH" N yells back at him from somewhere inside the house. After a small pause N's voice comes from the bathroom, softer, scareder, "um Leo there's at incredibly attractive man hiding in your mirror" Tae's heart stopped for a moment, has it really returned? has he really returned?. Tae sprints as fast as he can to the bathroom trying to get there before the disappears but when he got there he was just greeted by N leaning against the door frame. "Never mind It was just me" N says adding a small wink again at the end. ".......get out" tae states while shoving N out of the bathroom.

After finally getting N out of his house after much effort Tae slid down the door exhausted after what just happened. Why was he so excited after he thought that it came back. tae sighed annoyed at him self. After a few moments of silence he heard a soft noise coming from his bedroom. He slowly got up and approached the room presaging his ear againced the door trying to make out what the sound was. After a few moments he realised what it was. It was his song. Someone or something was singing the rap part for his song. -this is beautiful- tae thought to himself and couldn't help but think he wanted to sing along. The voice suddenly stopped but other continued as tae realised in horror that he had done just want he wished to do. He raced into the room hoping to catch whatever was making the beautiful sound. But he stood in his room.. Alone with no source of the sound anywhere to be found. 

Just gonna put it out there my updates for this might be really random because I'm in Brazil right now visiting family an the internet is really weird but anyway hope you enjoyed <3