Chapter 1

The ghost of you

Yay first chapter hope you enjoy <3

Taekwoon was pissed. not just regular pissed but really really pissed. Not only had he been kicked out of his apartment by his flat mate xiumin just because he wanted his boyfriend to move in, he lost his job by falling asleep on a shift, was constantly exhausted from juggling work (which he no longer had), uni and his singing career. Tae's parents were never supportive of his career choices ever since he was a little boy when he found out how much he loved singing and that he was good at it too. They just kept telling him that he needed to get a proper job like a business man or a layer. When he finally turned eighteen he left as quickly as he could. Now Tae's not an idiot he knew that singing might not work out no mater how great his voice is so of course he had a second option but that doesn't mean that he's gonna abandon his dream. -First things first- Tae thinks, -gotta find myself a place to live now-.

Tae trudges through the streets listening to his music and trying to think of places near by that he could stay at when he's suddenly knocked off his feet falling flat on his on the ground. "I'm so so so so so so so sorry" a kind looking boy looked down at him worriedly but smiling none the less. He had soft (looking of course tae didn't touch it) light brown hair in a neat fringe about eye brow hight, dark chocolate eyes and a sweet smile. "Are you ok?, do you need help up? I should watch where I'm going shouldn't I?, are you hurt?, do you need a plaster? I think I have some, how about some water?, are you sure you're ok?, wait do you need to go to a hospital!?" Tae was bombarded with questions he didn't want to answer "I'm fine, no, yes, no, no, yes and no" he replayed simply before getting back up and brushing off his black jeans. "That good then. Sorry again for knocking you over my names hongbin" hongbin says while holding his had out for tae to shake. Tae just stares at him, he doesn't like new people in fact he doesn't really like people at all but in the situation he's in one more person to help him isn't going to hurt, after all after cutting ties with Xiumin, Luhan and there friends all he really had left was hakyeon and Tae didn't think he would be particularly helpful. "Leo" Tae said hesitantly taking the others hand and shaking it lightly. The other beams back at him happily. "if were done here iv got to go find a new place to live so goodbye" he says while turning away but before he can take a step away he is quickly stopped by hongbin "wait if you're looking for a place to stay I know a place and it's pretty cheep too" hongbin smiles brightly at tae trying to convince him ".......sure" tae reluctantly says while being lead away by a happy and slightly excited hongbin.

Hongbin stops in front of an HUGE apartment complex that is JAM PACKED with people, tae was personally extremely uncomfortable with this amount of people there. Hongbin starts to look panicked, frantically running towards the office with a curious and slightly annoyed tae following him. "HYUK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" hongbin yells at the top of his lungs staring desperately at a kid with a kid of chubby but cute face with blond hair on the top and brown below who tae guessed was hyuk. "I'm just doing what you asked watch the place and sort things out if someone com- who's your friend" hyuk asks excitedly while running around the counter towards tae "HI THERE I'm hyuk, hongies bae if you couldn't tell" he says practically jumping on the balls off his feet. Tae thinks for a second, bae? What's a bae?.
"Bae?"
"Yes BAE :D"
"HYUK THIS CONVERSATIONS NOT OVER. HOW COULD YOU LET ALL THESE PEOPLE IN"
"well we are trying to run an apartment block here remember"
"WELL YES BUT THIS MANY PEOPLE CAN NOT BE HERE"
"AWWW hyung can we have this conversation later" hyuk complains pouting. "NO I-" hongbin is cut off by a small peck on his lips from the younger "......ok" he replies after a few moments, "YAY" the other replies happily while jumping on hongbin as he hugs him tightly. Tae just stares witnessing this odd event in front of him. He was not used to public affection especially since he was always told that it was rude and uncalled for, as his parents hardly touch each other at all let alone kiss or hug and he was never home when luhan came around to see xiumin. When the couple finally remember about tae hongbin sets hyuk down and returns his attention to tae. "Sorry about that Leo this is hyuk my boyfriend as you might have guessed" he then turns towards hyuk "hyukie this is Leo I was going to invite him to stay here at one of our apartments in the main block but I guess there full aren't they" ".....almost" hyuk shamefully replies "I'm SOWWY hyung" "it's ok honey" hongbin replies kissing hyuk softly on the forehead. "Well if there's no where I can stay I might as well leave" tae butts in awkwardly. "NO wait we have one place you can stay, it's on our personal floor next to where we live, the floor has a few others but there all nice and you're sure to get along and it won't cost much, plus it's getting late sooo" hongbin desperately replies to tae. "Wait you don't mean-" "yes I do it's fine hyuk I'm over it, plus it's good to have someone new move it I mean it's not like it's being used" hongbin sadly smiles at hyuk as the younger raps his arms around the other. "Wait what exactly happened there" tae asks curiously. "Nothing it's completely, fine so will you take it" hyuk replies seriously, WOH tae didn't think this kid could be serious in his whole life. "Eh sure" tae replies I mean it's not like he has many options here.

The couple walk hand in hand leading tae through the giant complexes and wonders how two teenagers around his age were ever able to get all this. "If you're wondering" hongbin says if able to read Tae's mind "this actually belongs to my parents but there out of town for a conference right now so me and hyukie are in charge until they get back" hongbin continues smiling at him again. -well that wasn't a very smart idea was it- tae thinks to himself.

The couple stops outside room 613 a surprising dusty room compared to the others around it. Hyuk reaches inside of his bag and pulls out a bright red key with some sort of robot at the end and hands it to tae. "This is you're apartment key, me and hyuk live next door in room 614 so if you need anything don't hesitate to ask" hongbin replies while smiling at him. "Oh and here's the wifi password" hyuk adds energetically while handing tae a piece of paper then frantically waves at him good bye before dragging hongbin away before he can say anymore, which tae is thankful for.

Tae unlocks the door and drags his tired and bag indoors dropping it on the couch before going and exploring his new home. He finds a kitchen with not much but enough for tae to bake, two bed rooms supposedly one for him and a guest one and a single bath room with only a bath in it no shower. Tae stares at it slightly confused. -What kind of place doesn't have I shower in it I mean what the am I supposed to do with this, I don't take baths- he thinks angrily to himself. He sulks off to the living room to bring out his laptop to put on the counter, preparing for his job hunt tomorrow. Catching a glims of his phone seeing that he has around two thousand messages from is best friend Hakyeon aka N as he likes to be called
N: OH MY GOD LEO
N: HAVE YOU SEEN GG'S NEW SONG
N: ITS SO ING GREAT YOU MUST HEAR IT
N: LEO?
N: I KNOW YOU DONT REALLY CARE BUT JUST HEAR ME OUT
N: PINK
N: GREEN
N: AND YELLOW
N: OVERALLS!!!!!!
N: ITS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!
N: Leo?
N: are you there
N: bro
N: bro
N: bro
N: bro
N: bro
N: bro plz
N: bro
N: bro
N: bro
N: bro
And so on. Frankly tae was kind of sick of it but him and Hakyeon had been friends since primary school so there was no way he could get rid of him now (not that he would ever really want to but he would never say that). Tae sighs tiredly and sends N a message telling him where he now lives and telling him not to bother him then putting his phone down drags his bag to his room as he starts to unpack while singing his newly written song beautiful liar. Tae was actually extremely proud of this piece having it commented on by N and a few of xiuminis friends chanyeol and baekhyun. After finishing setting up his room he moves onto the bathroom. "A beautiful lie" tae sings while looking up into the mirror but immediately stops as a cute boy with bright red hair and soft dark eyes stares back at him, tae being shocked stumbles back as the reflection gasps and disappears without a trace. Tae stands frozen for a few seconds before whispering to himself "what the just happened"